Anyone LTTTC Number One?

What lovely day in the uk today! Hope everyones making the most of it! - I'm stuck behind my desk @ work 

I'm going round my friends tonight who has just found out she is pregnant (she's 5 wks) it's her 2nd, her other little boy is 2, I'm really happy for her, she's always wanted a big family but I always come away feeling so depressed, she fell within 3 months of trying with her 1st and she had only been trying 1 month this time! - she must be super fertile!!!
Just so tough talking about her pregnancy & cravings etc when all I'm really thinking is "I want one!"
She doesnt know I'm on clomid and that we are actively trying, she knows I have "problems" when I mentioned a couple of years ago about trying for baby & taking clomid etc she had quite a negative response kinda like she didn't think we was ready to be parents, at the time we still had things to pay off and was still living in a 1 bed flat-I wasn't panicking since new it'd take awhile (was hoping not THIS long!) to fall, but it was something we was getting on top of. Now I don't really want to confide in her as can't deal with anyone making me cry right now! Such a shame though I've known her since I was like 5!

Anyway enough of that

Hope you ladies have a lovely weekend!

xx

Hello everybody i haven't been on here for two days and have had so much to catch up on, so sorry to all the witch got especially djibou and fisher. Afm i am in the same boat the ugly witch got me last night so i have had extremely bad lying tits and symptoms this month and too top it off am full of cold when it's lovely weather xx

Well it might be a beautiful day outside but things are not going so nicely around here! Tasha, I'm so sorry you're out for this month too. Fisher, is it really AF or are you still just spotting? Maybe clomid will be the answer for you :hugs:

Sticky, I know, it's the worse when friends have been pregnant twice during the time you were TTC. :hugs: I hope she does't make you cry hun!

Babydust everyone!

Oh Tasha :hugs: Sorry she got you hun!

PMA is still high ladies :dance: Cheering all of those approaching ovulation on and I hope that we get some lovely :bfp: to cheer us all up from those that are currently in the 2ww. For the poor lovelies that have that evil :witch: in residence go buy a bottle of wine and some ben and jerrys and chase that gloom away! xxx

I started cramping & smidge of spotting (13dpo with a negative test this morning) so I think :witch: will be here tomorrow or Saturday :-/

I cried about it to DH today and he may not be as far away from giving clomid a green light as I suspect.

:hugs::hugs: Aww, i am so sorry that that evil old :witch: got you hun and that you are feeling so sad....:hugs::hugs:

i really think you should give clomid a try, you wont know if it will work if you dont ever try, it may very well be just what you need to get your BFP.. I have read alot of positive stories from other girls on clomid getting their BFP's!! I think you should go for it!! :thumbup:Good luck to you!! :dust::dust:

Hello everybody i haven't been on here for two days and have had so much to catch up on, so sorry to all the witch got especially djibou and fisher. Afm i am in the same boat the ugly witch got me last night so i have had extremely bad lying tits and symptoms this month and too top it off am full of cold when it's lovely weather xx

Aww, I am so sorry she got you....:hugs::hugs:

AFM, Today I am celebrating my 5 year wedding anniversary, we got married on 09/30/2006.... We also are celebrating 10 years since we first met and started dating this coming October, we met in October 2001. I am not sure what we are going to do tonight when DH gets off work...we might go out to dinner or maybe check out this haunted house attraction since I am in the halloween spirit!!! :winkwink:

And this morning I am getting positives on my IC's again so i am feeling hopeful again about maybe being pregnant this cycle... I updated my testing thread with my latest test.. I dont know why i got negative IC's for a few days though...:shrug: this 2WW has been pretty confusing and crazy so far.... :wacko:

Yes. It truely is the :witch: -- or will be anyway. She's off to a slow start, my temperature took a big dive today (even though I went to bed in a puffy sweat shirt hoping I could be hopeful by a warm temperature) but still just spotting. My doctor said they consider the first day of 'full flow before noon' to be cycle day one, so according to them it's still not CD1, so my *hope* is that she'll hold off for another two hours so I can do CD3 bloodwork at their office on Monday, rather than having to do some fancy schedule finagling for Sunday (I work steady weekends).

I don't have the clomid script yet anyway, this cycle will be one with lots of testing. I have CD3 blood work to schedule, I have bloodwork & an US the day I get a positive OPK, and there is another script in here for progesterone level that is to be checked 7 days after my positive OPK. --- So I'll be a busy girl this month. :thumbup:

Maybe now that I know I'm not knocked up I can concentrate on my school work for a few weeks until the 2ww madness starts again :wacko::dohh: (I'm in grad school to be a nurse practitioner)

For the poor lovelies that have that evil :witch: in residence go buy a bottle of wine and some ben and jerrys and chase that gloom away! xxx

haha already done, but with raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake instead!!

Sorry for all the ladies who also have been visited by the :witch: my goodness she's been busy! but it feels like we're all at the start of our cycles again so maybe this one can be the lucky one for all of us!

Happy Anniversary wannabepreggo, hope you get spoilt rotten tonight and i've still got my fx for you, that the hag stays away and you get that BFP!

Sticky - hope you still manage to enjoy tonight, just try and keep the conversation away from babies!

x

Fisher that sure would be lovely :cloud9:

I have just started a blog about trying to get my life back from being ttc obsessed and about keeping positive so I am hoping this will help.

I have called it 'Ramblings of a baby making addict' :haha:

Happy anniversary wannabeprego!!

Fisher, that's too bad, I had my FX for the kind of spotting that brings good news! Good luck for this week xoxo

Morning all! Sounds like there's a lot of synchronised cycles going on round here ... Maybe the witch has been taking lessons from Santa and is scheduling all her visits at once?

I have a grubby weekend ahead (and not the exciting kind). Yesterday the bathroom was dismantled so I have no water in there, no sink and no loo :-( - so we are weeing in a bucket til back end of Sunday.
On the bright side we have water in the kitchen, so cups of tea
are ok and there's somewhere to have a bit of a wash. Unfortunately
the kitchen door is off, and the sink is straight across from it and the doorway is straight across from the big bay window which looks out onto the street. So, unless I want the neighbours to get to know me in ways I hadn't anticipated, strip washes are out! The plan is, if we've finished plastering in time, to go round to a friend's this evening for a shower. But if we are plastering too late I'll have to get Mr Urch to hold a sheet at the kitchen doorway and do my best.

Just chilling with a cuppa before I start - will be very glad when the weekend's over

Good Luck Urchin! I live in a very over-looked flat and am forever strutting around semi dressed forgetting how well the neighbours can see :wacko:

@Urchin...Good luck with getting the bathroom completed.:thumbup:... Are you going to share before and after pictures so we can see ??? :winkwink:

I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!!! What is everyone up to for the weekend?

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/GreatWeekend-1.gif

DH and me are going to check out this haunted attraction tonight.... :thumbup: I love Halloween and scary movies, so I just love this kind of stuff...

Here is where we are going to...

https://www.frightland.com/

Hi all, i am new here, but have been reading BnB for awhile. we have been trying to conceive since Feb 2010, and have had a few bumps in the road. i was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in late 2010 and a few months ago i was diagnosed with insulin resistance. i got meds and have been feeling much better and even lost weight and gained 3-4 days on my lp! so i think this will be our year as everything else including my hsg was normal. Good luck to all you ladies and i am praying for all our bfp's this year!

Hi all, i am new here, but have been reading BnB for awhile. we have been trying to conceive since Feb 2010, and have had a few bumps in the road. i was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in late 2010 and a few months ago i was diagnosed with insulin resistance. i got meds and have been feeling much better and even lost weight and gained 3-4 days on my lp! so i think this will be our year as everything else including my hsg was normal. Good luck to all you ladies and i am praying for all our bfp's this year!

welcome and good luck to you!!!:flower:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/welcome-4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"