Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Hello ladies......My name is Kim and me and my fiance have been LTTTC for about 3 years now. I am 24 he is 28. My OBGYN never had any answers. I had 2 laps done in 05 and 08 where they found mild endo. They would always tell me just keep trying. Last July I got fed up and pushed getting an HSG just so i could get some kind of answers. HSG was clear and we ended up conceiving 2 cycles later all to end up in a miscarriage the day after thanksgiving 2010. After that i was heart broken so I would just monitor my O and kept "trying." Well after TTC almost a year since my last loss I was reffered to my infertility doc who within the first week I went for testing with autoanti bodies, FSH, and other bloodwork and all has come back besides the FSH which I find out about tommoro. Well I am currently on clomid 50mg days 3-7 and im currently on day 6. Friday I go for my U/S and if there are follies there I will get my trigger that day and have my IUI the next morning. It has been a long road and I have pretty much just kept everything in. Im glad to find a board with woman who are so understanding!!! BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!

Welcome bumpdream :hi: and good luck with your results!

Welcome to bumpdream and naneth - and good to hear your story MrsH

Although we are doing one room at a time Dij, it somehow spills over into the rest of the house ... I feel like I live in a building site just now. Still, it is all getting us that little bit closer to moving.
Thanks for the words of encouragement everybody - it does sometimes feel like I've bitten off more than I can chew, but I think mostly I'm just tired.

Sorry to disappoint you FF - I could always bring the bucket back in and attempt to POAS
just for you (which in any other context would be decidedly odd!)

I'm right there with you folks on the jealousy thing - and I am not
usually an envious person; your house might be bigger than mine and your car might be nicer and your labels flashier, and none of it makes what I have any less. But, I do envy people their bumps and their happy little families and I hate that it makes me feel so sour..... And I hate that total strangers feel they have the right to know why you don't have children. At a party last week a complete randomer asked me if I had children. No *glassy smile* 'is that out of choice or because you couldn't?'

what gives her the right to ask me that question? Do I go round asking people 'did you have those children through choice or are you too stupid to use contraception?'
Maybe I should. Maybe that should be my counter attack!

Gosh! I seem to have woken up a little RAAAAAAAAA this morning!

Oh Urchin people sure are rude :growlmad: your counter attack sounds like a plan! Please bring back the bucket just for me :lol:

Wannabe congrats darling, glad to read DH isn't expecting either :haha: so how many dpo were you when you got that first :bfp: ?

Welcome tO the new people xxx

Afm I am about 1dpo and have had the worst cramps and bloat ever! I am taking this as a good sign that muly ovulation is strong! :dance: fingers crossed this will be it! Xxx

Wannabe, i am so excited for you! i hope you get a dark bfp on saturday so you will have no doubts on saturday. my prayers are with you.
Welcome Naneth, Bumpdream and Hanna, i am praying for your bfp's!

Hi ladies - can I pop in and say hello?

We've been ttc for 2 years now with not even a sniff of a BFP. I had an HSG a couple of weeks ago and we're just waiting for DH's second SA results to come back.

urchin,

how rude of that person, i got that quetion a few times over the yrs as well, i usually go on the defensive and say good god why would i want to ruin my life with kids, i have the prefect life now , my hubby was asked that question at a funeral recently and he said he wouldnt want to be tied down with whinny kids, and told the man who asked him that he pitied him having to live his life around the demands of kids and by the time they leave home he will be 2 old to enjoy life. lol, wish i hadda been there to see his face.

we have to turn the tables on these people at times tho, they should not be asking such personal questions. ggrrr

rosebud

Hello Ladies, How are you all doing? Not been able to get on far a while as my tinternet has been down :( be we are up and running again. Glad to see there has lots been happening. Wannabeprego what is the latest on your bfp? and yellobell any news? How are the rest of you? Urchin, Feisty and Fisher and anyone else I have forgotten, I have missed you all.
Big welcome to all you new ladies.
My latest, still not had my results from Hsg, but AF is imminent had a longer cycle than normal but I am putting it down to the HSG, so glad we can start trying this month :)

Yay MrsHowley glad you are back! Missed you :flower:

Any idea when you will get your results?

17 days until I get my transvaginal scan :wacko: Had them before so not really too bothered but I pretty much know that they are going to come back normal so feel it is a bit pointless to be honest.

@Twinkle & Bumpdream, Welcome to the thread....:flower:

@Bumpdream, Good luck with your upcoming IUI...:dust::dust:

@Faith, thank you for the prayers....hopefully this coming weekend is going to be a lucky one for me....:af::af:

@Feisty, I am waiting to confirm to be 110% sure I am prego this weekend, Friday is CD 33 for me and would be me getting past my longest ever cycle, so I would for sure be late than...I am continuing to get positives on my IC's but wont be confirming and retesting until this weekend with a more reliable test...I feel about 80% sure that I am pregnant because I dont think i could get so many positives day after day on the IC's and all of them be faulty tests...so I am going to wait out the week and will update my HPT thread over upcoming weekend, so wish me luck....:winkwink:

@MrsHowley, I hope AF is late because you have a BFP brewing...good luck and baby dust to you...:dust::dust:

@Urchin...I am so sorry that people were so rude to you..:hugs::hugs:

I'm in limbo! I have had a reliable 28 day cycle for months now, and I am currently cycle day 30, with no AF, but no BFP either. I tested on day 28 with FMU and got BFN, so waited until today to retest. I am 2 days late but tested this afternoon BFN again. So.....I guess Im just having a long cycle? This sucks. I have foolishly allowed myself to get excited, but it looks like it is likely going to lead to another disappointment.

I am still waiting for my provera to kick in. It has been seven days since my last pill. Ugh....I just want my new cycle.

Morning all! And thanks for all your supportive comments ... I quite
like the idea of going on the offensive and would have loved to be a fly on the wall at that funeral Rosebud! Honestly, people say these things with no thought of the effect of their words. It would be like a friend confiding that they have cancer and you replying 'oh, is that the sort you just get randomly or did you bring it on yourself?' or maybe 'ahh, is it the kind they can cure or will you be dead soon?'
nobody would (I hope!) dream of asking such a thing, but for some reason they think they can ask why I don't have children as if it were no more consequential than asking why I drive a Micra!

FF I hope the horrid cramps are your body telling you there's a mighty ovulation this month - a nice healthy egg, plump and ready for lerve!

Welcome to Twinkle - it's nice in here, I'm sure you'll be right at home here :)

MrsH - good to see you back, I have a clockwork 28 day cycle then once in a blue moon it throws me a long one, which gets me all excited but then disappointed again. I hope your body is just being shy with the hormones, but if not - big hugs to you x

Jeo - not sure what provera does but hope it struts it's stuff for you soon (now I have a Homer Simpson earworm singing provera to the SpiderPig song - Provera, Provera - does whatever Provera does!) honestly, I wonder at
my brain sometimes, I really do!

Wannabe - sounds sensible to me! It's looking good from the ICs, but oddly I'd also want something more expensive to confirm it for me :lol:

a big Ay Up to FHL and anyone else who hasn't posted since I last did

LOL~ Provera is suppose to bring on AF. I waiting for CD1 so I can schedule my HSG and start taking my soy. I am so ready for this cycle to be over. LOL

Ahhh nothing like a SpiderPig then! I guess that means swinging from a web is out of the question? :D

As usual you have delivered my morning smile Urchin :flower:

Joe is that normal for it to take so long? I thought it usually did it's stuff in 2-3 days :shrug:

Wannabe sounds like a plan hun, I know it's going to be a :bfp: though ;)

Hanna our bodies are so, so cruel at times! Fingers crossed though that you just have a late implanter :hugs:

IDK Feisty. This is the first time I have taken it. I am sooo over this cycle. LOL

Urchin~I love Spider Pig. I always get that song stuck in my head.

@Urchin, LOL...you are so silly with your spider pig/provera song...:haha: thanks for the laugh..:winkwink:

Lol! I have the spider-pig song in my head now!

Well I'm Cd11 today, I never know when I ovulate though, I cant temp as my job has me up most nights, opk's come back neg even though my bloods came back positive & my body gives me no other signs so I'm just trying to BD as much as pos. I think my DH feels I'm using him for his swimmers though! Personally I think he should be grateful his getting so much sex! Now everytime I come over to him with what he calls my 'crazy I want a baby shag me now face' I feel like his thinking not again! Lol! Oh well, hopefully this will be my last month of trying & I'll get my BFP!

I have my fs appoint at the end of this month, this is my 4th month on clomid, does anyone have any idea what they suggest from now on? Do they keep you on clomid or try something else, weve pretty much had all the tests. I'm just hoping there is something else to try before ivf I guess.

Hope everyones having a good day

Wannabe fx'd for Friday, will be thinking of you

Jeo I had provera before my 1st cycle of clomid cos I didn't really have periods - I'd only have like 2 a yr then when I did come on the bleeding wouldn't stop so had to take meds for that as well - anyway it took a little while to work for me as well so hang in there some of us just take a little longer than others for our hormones to get their arses in gear!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->