Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Thank you ladies for the best wishes, i really appreciate it. :cloud9:

FF i really hope this is it! Sorry your body is playing games, you've been through a lot of stress so i think its only natural, hope it settles soon. xx

Wannabe - sore boobs are a very good sign! maybe wait a few days and test again.

Hi all

Babydust - welcome huni! Hope your stay is short

Urchin - hows things? Hope all is ok x

FF - sorry your body still playing tricks, it's rubbish not really knowing where your at x

Wannabe - hope your ok, you never know x

Fisher / Amy - how are you both?

Sticky - how's the cloned going?

AFM - picked all meds up today and had first injection, wasn't as bad as I thought, we're hoping to follow in pinks footsteps and get BFP

Hope every one else is ok x

Lucy

All is good my end Lucy - I have 2 weeks left at work and am counting down the days!

Just desperately trying to get the house in order now - today we rip the kitchen out and I have everything crossed that the new one will be in within 3 weeks!

Congratulations pink! That's such great news :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Hi everyone else! & welcome to the new ladies, I hope your stay is short.

Wannabe how are you feeling now? I think every now and then our body just runs itself down.

Afm I'm on cd 11 I took my clomid day 2 - 6. I'm on my full dose of met as well. Not sure how successful this cycle will be my bleeding was quite patchy for the first few days so I didn't take it as cd1 til I had a day with full flow. Got that 3 days after but that only last 2 / 3 days tops. Took my clomid anyway so we'll see.

This time round I've really felt the side effects. I've been getting hot flushes during the day. I've been taking my clomid at night which is what I done last time. I've also been feeling sick for about a week which I'm putting down to the met as not sure that's a clomid side effect? So not feeling to great atm.

Has anyone else felt quite sick whilst taking both met & clomid? I'm hoping it eases off - or works 1st cycle - as have 5 months prescription to take!

xx

Hi girls, well AF crashed the party on Friday afternoon well I was at work, on CD28. I am okay with it though and I figured the HPT's I did were false positives since the positive lines were faint and faded away in time as the test sat. I knew my upcoming surgery was inevitable, because it would be too easy to get a BFP without having to go under the knife... sigh.... Well hopefully after the surgery I will be fertile myrtle and will popping out kids left and right like it is a sporting event...LOL.... All my husband will have to do is stare at me too long and I will be pregnant...LOL

@Sticky, thanks for asking me how I am feeling. :hugs: :hugs: That is really sweet of you hun.:flower:

As far as my health, I am feeling better, dizzy spells are lessening over the last few days. I stopped taking my multi vitamins and my acid reflux medicine because I wasn't sure exactly what was making dizzy. Well I did some research online and I read that my acid reflux meds have several side effects, one which is making you dizzy, and also prolonged use of them stops your body from being able to absorb iron and vitamin B, also a lack of Iron can cause dizzy spells. I have always taken an iron supplement in addition to my multivitamin, because I often feel tired and run down, i think i might have an iron deficiency. SO the other day I went back on my iron supplement and my multi vitamins, and started taking a B-vitamin and within hours the dizzy spells slowed down, and I was feeling better. I have totally stopped the acid reflux meds altogether though because I think they were the main cause of my dizzyness. I have been taking them for a couple of months now on and off, and the package warns not to do more than a 2 week cycle at a time,so i think I over did it, even though I was breakig up the dosage taking the every few days and not everyday.

Hopefully I will continue to feel better. I was going to go to urgent care or the ER at one point because of how shitty I was feeling, but since i started to feel better I never went. I do need to find a primary care physician close to home so I can get a routine physical and have a close bye DR that I can go to when I am not feeling well. I have never gotten around to getting one since we moved to this state, in the almost 2 years we have lived here, I just never got around to it, I miss my old DR in the state I used to live in, she was really good.

@Fiesty, Thanks for the well wishes hun!!! :hugs:

Question for you LTTC girls???

We have a no purpose 4th bedroom upstairs that is plain white, with a futon for guests, and an old nightstand. DH keeps his clothes in the closet in there, but other than that right now the room is empty and will eventually be the baby's room. over the course of the almost 3 years I have been LTTC the empty room, when I look in there, has been a painful reminder of what I dont have, a baby... sigh..

So the moral of the story is that I was talking to DH abougt starting to work on the nursery in there, start out small with a gender neutral paint color and slowly start to work on it to make it a nursery. I have my favorite baby bedding sets picked out already, a few really cute gender neutral ones and one that is my fav for a baby boy, mind you I have had these sets picked out for many years now. So I wanted to work on completing the nursery now to feel like I am working towards a goal, and to feel like I have some control over this LTTC stuff... Does that make sense girls?? Do you get where I am coming from? But, there is also this part of me that is terrified I will put the time into the nursery and for some crazy reason I wont be able to have a baby so instead of a looking into an empty room, it will be an empty nursery...

What do you girls think about decorating the nursery and preparing for baby before you get pregnant, especially from the perspective of a LTTC'er.... Have you girls started this process yet? Any advice??

This is one of my favorite gender neutral sets....

https://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/bab...GNS&containerId=JCP|dept20000017|cat100260095

love the colors and designs, is perfect for either a girl or a boy...

That is a lovely set.

As for decorating, I just couldn't do it. I window shop all the time but I'd never buy anything. The thought of having an empty nursery we might never fill is too depressing. Plus I want to have the joy of doing it knowing there's a baby growing in my belly and with my nesting instinct is in full flow, I think it'd be a very long 9 months without that. I couldn't deal with having to explain to people in shops when the ask when the babies due that I'm not actually pregnant yet and then their reaction to it.

Wannabe, I would take your idea and turn it on it's head. Make the room something really decadent, and useful that you just wouldn't be able to have with a baby on board. We are in the same situation with our spare room and from our first pregnancy we already had a few baby bits in there - it was the hardest thing ever, walking past that room, seeing the nursery pieces but not having the pregnancy or baby to use them. Even when the sting of the loss started to fade, the fact that we were LTTTC still made the 'nursery' painful to see.

I sold all of the bulky baby furniture and kept the small precious clothes in a memory box that has been stored away out of sight. The spare room is undergoing a transformation from unused ex-nursery to craft room. I have my business desk in there and all of my jewellery supplies. Once we get rid of the sofa bed, I will be putting in a work bench and turning part of it into a dressing room with excellent lighting for make-up etc. Yes I would rather have a baby in that nursery but until that dream becomes a reality, I will be making the most of a room for me :)

Thanks for the advice girls!! :flower:

I think I am getting my hopes up and letting the surgery give me new hope that I could get pregnant, hoping that it has been my problem all along and correcting it will magically get me my BFP. Although I should know better after all that I have been through over the last almost 3 years. The higher I get my hopes up the more painful it will be if i dont get my BFP after!!! I should know better!!! I am going to reel myself in and calm down, keep my excitment at bay about the possibilities to protect myself, after all of this time I have learned to put up a wall and when AF crashes the party I no longer shed any tears, I just push forward, but it took me a long time to be that strong, and there are points in my LTTC journey that were painfully depressing....

The only thing that I think I might do is maybe paint the room, and that is it, because then if there is no baby I can still decorate the room another way if I pick a pretty paint color.. right now the room is off white walls and dreary, no art work, very plain...I like your idea feisty, and maybe I will turn the room into something fun if too much time goes by after the surgery and things drag out for a long time again, turn it into something fun that I have always wanted....:thumbup:

Hi all

Babydust - welcome huni! Hope your stay is short

Urchin - hows things? Hope all is ok x

FF - sorry your body still playing tricks, it's rubbish not really knowing where your at x

Wannabe - hope your ok, you never know x

Fisher / Amy - how are you both?

Sticky - how's the cloned going?

AFM - picked all meds up today and had first injection, wasn't as bad as I thought, we're hoping to follow in pinks footsteps and get BFP

Hope every one else is ok x

Lucy

Hanging in there Lucy. Thanks! :hugs: I'm just waiting for a scan Thursday and crossing my fingers there will be a heartbeat this time.

Hi all I am jumping back in to this thread. I felt fortunate to announce my BFP here in May after 9 years TTC however was not meant to be, June 23rd had a D&C at 8 weeks pg following a diagnosed blighted ovum. So on the TTC journey again!! Currently in the TWW at 10dpo by my estimations will test on Sunday if AF does not rear her ugly head x

Hello and welcome i wish u all the luck in the world xx

@Lucy - Not much happening on my front, 3 weeks until my consultant is back from leave (im guessing she has children as it has been for the whole of the school holidays) so hoping that I will have some news on my surgery after that

@wannabe - We've just started renovating our spare room, it was set up as a guest room to then be a nursery, but we have decided to make it into a study/library as the OH works with the internet so needs somewhere he can work from home and I still have boxes of books in the loft that I have had nowhere to put since we moved in 2 years ago!

How is everyone else doing?

@fisher - OMG i think I may have missed your :bfp: congrats keeping everything crossed for you xx

Congratulations again pink lol sorry i must of read something wrong or i just knew u was going to get ur bfp xx Thanks wannabe n Lucy i haven't had my appointment through yet i'm just hope i get it soon bcos i need to know if they will help me or not xx

Amy who is the kitty? Seem to have missed that one ;)

Lorna, I am so sorry it wasn't meant to be hun :hugs: Can I ask if you have confirmed ovulation this cycle? I am only wondering as I had a D&C in May and I am still no-where near back to normal. Tell me not to be so nosey if you want!

Fisher, you will be seeing a heart beat at the scan my lovely :) Had a sneaky silent stalk at your journal and everything is spot on. Even the spotting is nothing to worry about, completely normal at this stage :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->