Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Amy who is the kitty? Seem to have missed that one ;)

Lorna, I am so sorry it wasn't meant to be hun :hugs: Can I ask if you have confirmed ovulation this cycle? I am only wondering as I had a D&C in May and I am still no-where near back to normal. Tell me not to be so nosey if you want!

Fisher, you will be seeing a heart beat at the scan my lovely :) Had a sneaky silent stalk at your journal and everything is spot on. Even the spotting is nothing to worry about, completely normal at this stage :)

No worries Feisty its good to share our experiences :winkwink: AF arrived 29 day after D&C which is my usual cycle length that's all good however I bled for 7 days which apparently is normal!! I chart my cycle according to the Billings Method which charts your CM. I think I ovulated going by my CM and it was similar to when I got pg last time. Difficult to know with AF lasting so long. I don't use OPK's but if AF shows this week which all the signs are pointing that way at present I will use an OPK along with my charting so I know it's accurate :thumbup: Sorry your cycle hasn't settled yet it seems unfair when we have already been through so much hopefully we both get our well deserved sticky beans this year :dust::dust:

Hi all I am jumping back in to this thread. I felt fortunate to announce my BFP here in May after 9 years TTC however was not meant to be, June 23rd had a D&C at 8 weeks pg following a diagnosed blighted ovum. So on the TTC journey again!! Currently in the TWW at 10dpo by my estimations will test on Sunday if AF does not rear her ugly head x

Welcome to the group!!!:flower:

I am so ver sorry for your loss. :hugs::hugs:

I am sending you lots of good luck and baby dust your way and I hope that you will get a BFP very soon!!! :dust::dust:::dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/wttgfairy.gif

@Fisher, I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that everything is going to be alright with your pregnancy & that you are going to go on and have a happy and healthy baby!!! :hugs::hugs:

@Gilmore, your kitty cat is super cute!!:flower: Thanks for sharing your story about what you ended up doing with your spare room!! :thumbup: That sounds like a great idea for the space and for your needs for now.

Hi All

Fisher - Every thing will be fine hun, i just know it... Sending positive thoughts your way x

Lorna - Sorry to hear that hun, it must be really difficult ((HUGS))

Tasha - Hey hun.. hopefully wont be to long now...

AFM - Nothing new to report apart from i am an emotional wreck with the injections, but getting by...

Hope every one else is ok ?

Lucy xx

Congratulations again pink lol sorry i must of read something wrong or i just knew u was going to get ur bfp xx Thanks wannabe n Lucy i haven't had my appointment through yet i'm just hope i get it soon bcos i need to know if they will help me or not xx

haha yes you must have had a 6th sense!

LornaMJ - sorry to hear of your loss, Good luck on TTC again.

I've been MIA since my IUI last monday but I'm feeling comfortable being on the site again. So about a week before my IUI I was put on zithromicin(sp?) to combat a bacteria they found on my cervix that has been linked to miscarriages and ever since coming off of it, I believe my last dose was either Saturday or Sunday before my IUI which was last Monday I've had terrible cold symptoms. I've had a runny/stuffy nose, coughing, sneezing A LOT! I'm not happy about it but I'm kind of hoping that it will help me get my bfp. I've heard that if you're sick your body can't fight off the sperm so I'm hoping that maybe this will help....what do you girls think, ever heard of that?

So, besides being sick last night my puppy got attacked by a bull mastiff :( My OH was walking him and the other dog just attacked him out of nowhere and our dog had to get sedated and get stitched up on his belly where the dog bit him....I feel terrible for my furry baby. He's been on pain medication and antibiotics. He's going to be fine but he's just always so happy and then he gets hurt .. makes me sad! The woman who owned the mastiff paid for his medical bills thank god but it doesn't make up for the hurt my baby is going through!

So, I was talking to my mom earlier and she seems to have more faith than me about my cycle this time and so does OH. I really hope they're right but after the 4th failed IUI attempt (this is my 5th) I just don't have it in me to be hopeful so I'm just going with the flow. Tomorrow I'm 10dpiui and I'm going to test in the morning even though it's early I just want to see and if it's negative then I'll just wait to get my period and then go from there. If it doesn't come, I'll test again and then we'll see what happens but I'm not going to freak out about it ... if it doesn't work I just have to do one more cycle of IUI and then IVF ... not too bad.

Aw your poor doggy. I hope he's ok soon. Hopefully looking after him will take your mind off the dreaded 2WW. Got everything crossed for you.

@Ash, I am so sorry about your puppy getting hurt!!:hugs::hugs: I love dogs, and I hate seeing them get hurt and suffer. My dog Oreo is my baby for now, and is a member of my family. she is so spoiled, i'd be so upset if that happened to my dog... I hope your pup heals up and feels better soon.:hugs:

good luck and baby dust to you for this cycle!! I hope you get your BFP!! :dust::dust::dust:

10dpiui bfn. I'm not really disappointed because I didn't think it worked but I know it's still early too. So now I'm just going to wait for AF to get here and if she doesn't show I'll test again and go from there.

Yeah very sad ... he's doing a lot better today though. He'll be fine i just hate that he's in pain :(

Well girls, My surgery date is quickly approaching... I am getting a little nervous but trying to keep my cool.

I only have to wait a week afte the surgery before we can start TTC again, so we should be able to start TTC again in my September cycle!!! My Birthday is coming up soon and a birthday BFP would be the best present ever!!!

I just bought a 100 pack of cheapy IC HPT's and a 50 pack of OPK's. I also bought a basal body temperature thermometer and I have decided to start temping to also aid in predictin ovulation and pregnancy. I joined fertility friend's website and was looking at info on charting and at other girl's charts. We also have preseed and softcups left over from when we were TTC before. So long story short I am going to be super prepared to start TTC in my September cycle!!!:thumbup:

I decided to make a ticker to count down the days until my surgery....:happydance:

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10718;416/st/20120829/e/Surgery-Hysteroscopy+-Lap/k/0d6b/event.png

My bloodwork is scheduled for next saturday morning. They test for prenancy and they check your white blood cell count to make sure you dont have any infection, and are healthy enough for surgery.

Please wish me luck, I am hoping for the best case scenario, that they can unblock my second tube, and they dont discover any other problems well they are in there!!!!:flower:

How is everyone's weekend going so far?? Any fun plans?

Do any of you girls that temp and use Fertility Friend have any tips for a firet timer like me? My September cycle will be the first time I have ever temped, so any suggestions and help would be much appreciated!!!:flower:

Do any of you girls that temp and use Fertility Friend have any tips for a firet timer like me? My September cycle will be the first time I have ever temped, so any suggestions and help would be much appreciated!!!:flower:

Remember to look at the forest rather than the trees. Small temp changes will drive you crazy but don't mean much. Also be careful because temping can be SUPER addictive. ALSO I would highly advise not temping during your luteal phase or you really will go crazy over analyzing every temperature change thinking its "good" or "bad".

Do you have regular cycles? Then it will come easy.

Remember to look at the forest rather than the trees. Small temp changes will drive you crazy but don't mean much. Also be careful because temping can be SUPER addictive. ALSO I would highly advise not temping during your luteal phase or you really will go crazy over analyzing every temperature change thinking its "good" or "bad".

Do you have regular cycles? Then it will come easy.

Thanks for your advice!!! :flower: Yes, I do have pretty regular cycles, so it sounds like that could make things easier for me based on the advice you just gave me.

What does cross hairs mean? I heard somebody saying that they had cross hairs???

FF will highlight the day it thinks you've ovulated. I actually quit using it a loooong time ago in favor of a program that let me chart my own cover line.

I read the Toni Wischler book "taking charge of your fertility" and it's like the BBTing bible, so that's where I learned everything from.

:wave: Hi Ladies! Can I join this thread? I am 32 and have been TTC for 21 months now. It's been a roller coaster of a journey and I just pray that it has a happy ending soon. I feel crazier and more desperate every month that passes. I'm starting injections next month and am pretty nervous (nervous that it won't work mainly). I really hope you all get your long awaited BFP very soon! :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->