Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Ickle - well done on ovulating! thats half the battle, i'll keep my fingers crossed.

FF- hope your okay and things get back to normal asap :hugs:

sticky - fingers crossed your just too early!

A quick update on me, just had my 1st scan... so far so good :)

There were two sacs and two fetal poles and one of them you could see the tiny flickering of a heartbeat so it looks like i'm having twins! :shock:
always a possibilty with putting two embies back but i'm still in shock.

Got another scan at the same time next week so i'm keeping everything crossed that they keep growing.

Hope everyone is doing well today x

Well I wanted to let you girls know that I went to my CD 3 baseline scan today and everything looks good so I'm going to be starting Gonal F tonight 75 units and then go in Saturday for a checkup ....

Onto good news :) I started knitting this shawl about 3 years ago and it got put on hold because I ended up needing more yarn and I couldn't find it so I had to wait until I was about to find it and I finally did and I finished it this morning :) I figured I'd share a few pictures!

https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc506/ashliknowsbest/IMG_0587.jpg
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc506/ashliknowsbest/IMG_0588.jpg

I'm a knitter too! Love the shawl! That's a lot of work!!!! You should be proud!

Thanks!

Fisher - omg so much work .. by the end of the shawl for the ruffles I think there was about 2000 or so stitches on the needles ... craziness! Took forever per row ... about an hour 45 to 2 hours for 1 row ... so happy it's over but it was a nice journey!

Pink - That is fantastic , always good to see such great news on here!!

I am now waiting ovulate, just about to order some sticks and on the merry go round we go again!

Beautiful shawl Ash!! I knit too, it's a labor of love but so rewarding when the finished product is done and you can enjoy it!!! Will be very good for winter!

That's lovely ash. I love knitting too but I only do baby things because I don't have the patience for anything bigger :)

A quick update on me, just had my 1st scan... so far so good :)

There were two sacs and two fetal poles and one of them you could see the tiny flickering of a heartbeat so it looks like i'm having twins! :shock:
always a possibilty with putting two embies back but i'm still in shock.

Got another scan at the same time next week so i'm keeping everything crossed that they keep growing.

Hope everyone is doing well today x

WOOO HOOOOO!!!!! That is awesome news hun, I am s happy for you!!! Congrats on the twins!!!! That is so exciting!!!! I hope you have a Happy and Healthy 9 months!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Congratulations-6.gif

Well I wanted to let you girls know that I went to my CD 3 baseline scan today and everything looks good so I'm going to be starting Gonal F tonight 75 units and then go in Saturday for a checkup ....

Onto good news :) I started knitting this shawl about 3 years ago and it got put on hold because I ended up needing more yarn and I couldn't find it so I had to wait until I was about to find it and I finally did and I finished it this morning :) I figured I'd share a few pictures!

https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc506/ashliknowsbest/IMG_0587.jpg
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc506/ashliknowsbest/IMG_0588.jpg

Good luck for your next cycle!!!:dust::dust:

I love the shawl, it is very pretty and a nice shade of blue!! You did a lovely job!!:thumbup:

Ash that is beautiful - I am a very basic knitter and am in awe of that! Good luck with your IVF - lots of success stories in here ;)

Well read something interesting on Tuesday. They think that unexplained infertility could be caused by minor food allergies like gluten?!?
The theory is that your body is working so hard to fix the damage your innocent diet is causing that it can't focus on fertility. I am 90 % sure this is what happened to us when DH fell off the gluten free wagon (diagnosed as coeliac) as the first month we tried after he stuck to being wheat free we conceived!

I have wondered for a long time if I have a minor dairy intolerance, so maybe it is time to test it out?

That is very interesting Feisty as I've been wondering whether I have an intolerance - probably to wheat. I can't bear to think of having to cut it out of my diet altogether, but I thought I might investigate what happens when I do leave it out or limit it. Funnily enough, I had decided that today I would have a wheat-free day. Now I know that a one-off day like this may not tell me anything, but it's a start and to do longer will require a little more planning on my part!
The reason I've reached this conclusion is due to the terrible bloating I get. To add insult to injury it makes me look 5 months pg at it's worst! Tends to happen in the afternoon/evening, so yesterday - whilst suffering - I googled how to treat it and ended up doing cycling motions in the air with my legs and eating pro-biotic yogurt (not at the same time I hasten to add! Messy!) Now it may just be because af was due (and has subsequently arrived) but it does happen at other times too, so I'll see how I get on. Scary to think it could be impacting on fertility though! Incidentally, the bloating did go down, but as I say, af arrived, along with horrendous pain, so there could just have been some sort of 'shift' in pain in my tummy.

That's really interesting about the food intolerance link to infertility. Do you have a link to what you were reading? I'm going to be doing food intolerance testing just before I finish the diet that I'm on since I'm already excluding lots of foods, it'll be interesting to see if anything shows up.

Fiesty, that is very interesting. I did hear that IF is a symptom of Celiacs disease...

I haven't actually got a link lovelies, but if you google it, lots of info comes up.

I think that once we have a date for DH op I will be going gluten free (dh is coeliac anyway). I know first hand how difficult the transition can be, but after a few weeks it becomes second nature - lots of stuff has to be cooked from scratch though which is extremely time consuming.

Have decided DH and I need a break, nothing too fancy but just in isolation away from everyone - will be taking the dogs too though!

Just got back from my scan ... 4 follicles growing, 2 on right side 2 on left. Ones of right side are 7.5mm and ones on left are 8.5mm. Haven't gotten the call about what dose of Gonal F to do but I'm pretty sure they're going to lower the dose since I have 4 and we're so early into the stimulating process.

Lets hope they don't cancel my cycle!!!

Hi all

FF - how's tricks? Your cycle getting back to normal yet?

Sticky - how's you hun?

Ash - you starting on the IVF train now hun?

Hope every one else is ok?

AFM - feeling like a pin cushion on two injections now, but I'm getting a little better at it now! Ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->