Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Thanks again for stopping in to see how my surgery went girls!!! :flower:

Well here are the pictures from my surgery......

I am putting them on a spoiler in case anyone is squemish about seeing this stufff...

This is a picture of my polyp and him getting ready to take it out..I think the dot in the one pic is him opening up my other tube...
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/CCF08292012_00003.jpg

This is a picture of him removing scar tissue, the white spider web type stuff is the scar tissue

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/CCF08292012_00002.jpg

POlyp being removed...
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/CCF08292012_00001.jpg

The circled areas are the endometriosis, and more pics of him removing the scar tissue as well..

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/CCF08292012_00000.jpg

Glad every thing went well although i wish i hadnt looked in the spoiler now :sick:

glad it all went ok
i had severe endometriosis and scarring removed in mine.
My consultant told me that it should improve my chances of TTC dramatically but there is a 6 month window for this before it all grows back.
Im sure with what they have done, your BFP is on its way
good luck
x

Wannabe glad it all went well... impressive that you get to keep those photos of the op as well!

:dust: to when you start ttc again

So completely confused and annoyed now :growlmad:

I had 6 days of regular spotting last month, seeing as I haven't had a proper period since 3rd July I convinced myself that perhaps the spotting was just a light period (never had a light one like it before). Have just checked my dates and realised that even if it was a period, I am now almost 2 weeks late :wacko: Only time we dtd was 28th July - 25 days after the start of my period, so no way was I ovulating. Not sure what to do now :(

:hugs: Feisty. The only thing you can do is DTD and hope that you will ovulate soon. It sounds like you're not ovulating though and that's why you had spotting rather than a proper AF. Forgive me if you've said this already (I have a memory like a sieve), but are you having any progesterone testing or anything to confirm ovulation? Are you seeing an FS?

@Fiesty,I am so sorry about how confusing your cycles have been!! :hugs: Are you going to take an HPT since you think that AF might be late? Fingers crosed your cycles start getting back to normal and you OV soon. Big hugs to you hun!!:hugs::hugs:

Thanks sweets :flower:

Ickle I usually ovulate fine but had my d&c in may and this is when the craziness started :( I can't Dtd at the moment as DH has been severely injured and is waiting on an op :( I just want to know that everything is back on track, ready for when we can.

Wannabe, I have been having major dizzy spells but I don't think it was the same as when I was pregnant. I'm not sure if I can bring myself to stare at a negative hpt :(

Oh yeah you did say about your DH, sorry. Maybe the stress of your husbands injury is affecting you.

If you're late then there is a chance you could be pregnant. I think I'd psyche myself up and do a test so that you know for sure either way. Remember every pregnancy is different and will have different symptoms. Got everything crossed for you.

Well have just purchased 30 hpt on eBay, £2.50 for all of them, bargain!

I never test until I am officially late, so am hoping these last until the next pregnancy :haha:

The only symptom I have is (obviously apart from lack of period) is this horrible light headed, dizzy sensation which is constant. It kind of feels a bit like when you're drunk and every time you move your head the room spins :( rather sketchy.

Well I will be brave and do the test when the postman brings my IC - delivery was 4 -6 days.

Hi All

Wannabe - Glad every thing went well, and i cant believe your pictures they are soooo clear!!

FF - What a nightmare your having hun, can you call and make an appointment at the clinc to see if there is any thing else they can do for you to get you back on track hun? Or like ickle says could you be pg??? I dont think i could wait for 5-6 days im very impatient! ha ha

Lucy xx

Well have just purchased 30 hpt on eBay, £2.50 for all of them, bargain!

I never test until I am officially late, so am hoping these last until the next pregnancy :haha:

The only symptom I have is (obviously apart from lack of period) is this horrible light headed, dizzy sensation which is constant. It kind of feels a bit like when you're drunk and every time you move your head the room spins :( rather sketchy.

Well I will be brave and do the test when the postman brings my IC - delivery was 4 -6 days.

Really hope its is third time lucky for you feisty!! And the wait is very much worth it :hugs:

I have approximately 1% hope of a positive, but I guess I need to rule it out.

I am hosting a party tonight and I will be drinking, not letting my wacky cycle stop me from enjoying myself!

Hi ladies :wave:

Hope everyone's doing ok. FF how frustrating your cycles all out of whack! Hope it sorts itself out for you hun.

Wannabe glad the procedure went ok. What's the plan for you now?

Afm. I am on cd 1 today. So starting my clomid again tomorrow, I got my hopes up last month and my bfn hit me quite hard. I think it's worse now because I know I can get my bfp . This month I WILL NOT SYMPTOM SPOT!!!

Yest was my due date for my :angel: so tough day. Esp with so many people I know getting pregnant at the moment. Dh brother got married this year and are officially trying now. I just know she's going to be one of these super fertiles that try for like 2 cycles.
It's sounds horrible but I was saying to Dh last night that I hope they don't fall straight away, I don't want them to have major issues like us but from a selfish 'don't think I can handle you being pregnant' point of view hopefully it won't be til next year. - god I sound awful! I'm feeling a little bitter today in case you hadn't guessed!

Right well I'm off before I bring you all down with me! Hope everyone enjoys their wknd.

xx

Oh sticky we've all been there :hugs:and its always annoying when fertile murtles just fall so easily... i now have the opinion that everyone should struggle to get pregnant! might just make people appreciate the gift of life a bit more.

Good luck with the clomid this cycle x

Sticky - I am so sorry you have these feelings but I totally understand! I have a good friend who is due in November. When she was trying to figure out when to have her shower I selfishly told her dates in October worked better for me instead of September because October would give me more time to get pregnant! I felt horrible!!

Haven't update you all in a while .. here it goes.

I had my scan this morning, I have 5 follicles over 12mm on the right side alone along with a good amount under 10mm and on the left side I have 1 or 2 (can't remember as I was in shock) follicles measuring about 16mm so needless to say the doctor I'm assuming was thinking she wanted to cancel my cycle. Which makes perfect sense, it does seem crazy to keep going and trigger with that many opportunities. She said that 12 doesn't necessarily mean that the eggs are mature however sometimes they are and you just never know. So I told her that if my opinion mattered at all that we would continue on with this cycle only because IUI hasn't worked in the past even when I had 3 mature follicles and since my insurance company won't let me move on until I've completed 6 IUI cycles and this is my 6th one. If we cancel this one, I'll have to do one more IUI again before they'll let me move onto IVF and I'm just not really prepared to do that since IVF got put on hold once before. I also let her know that I would be willing ro reduce if anything crazy should happen. She said that she agrees 100% with me, and although we are taking a risk with having to reduce she said that it would really be a shame to cancel this cycle. She said she would e-mail my doctor and get his advice and his opinion but most likely will be triggering tonight IUI monday morning and then deal with whatever happens at that point.

I hope everyone else is okay and keeping the faith, for those that got BFP's huge congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->