Anyone LTTTC Number One?

No not yet. One more IUI since the insurance company requires it. :( but still hoping it works and I don't have to go through IVF.

Hey girls, I hope everyone is enjoying their weekends!! Work was super stressful on Friday and I got so upset I went out on break and start crying with DH on the phone. I am thinking of putting in my 2 week notice, but i am taking the weekend to think about it. But I am not feeling any different and I think I need to move on. I put more details about it all in my journal. The level of stress and this new boss that I started working with is a prick now. I am starting to dread going into work now.

I just need a low stress job, and I dont need to make alot of money. I could even just work part time since DH is the bread winner and be okay. My job is so different from when I first started, I used to like it. But ever since I took on my supervisor's duties well she was out on maternity leave the job has gotten more stressful. Apparently even thoug my supervisor is back from matrnity leave she is letting keep the majority of her work, and i am not happy about it. I hate this shitty reporting crap I have to do, and I was under the assumption that when she came back she would take this shit back from me. I am not a happy camper.

DH & me went to an art museum this afternoon, and it was nice. We enjoyed some older traditional art along with some modern stuff.

I am ovulating right now, but it is pretty much going to waste because DH and me aren't really TTC this cycle because of the surgery coming up.

Here is my positive OPK...

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC07837.jpg

That is a nice positive wannabe :) fingers crossed it will lead to a :bop:! So sorry your job is so bad :( I would rath be poor and happy, then rich and stressed. Do what you think you need to do :flower:

Ash, I think that is a really good sign for this IUI Hun :thumuup:

Lucy, sadly I am still all over the place :wacko: huge amounts of cm at the moment, so I guess my body still doesn't know where it is at. Pushing CD 55 now :( considering puting some cheap IC tests just to rule out retained tissue, but the thought of a negative staring at me is just too depressing.

Not such a great day yesterday :( at a family wedding that was dominated with babies and baby talk :cry: it's all in my journal x

Hello Ladies, I just wanted to pop in and see how you all are!? I have kept my distance since doing IVF as I know some of you are still waiting for surgery/treatment but I have some news my IVF worked I got my first ever BFP today, fingers crossed it's a sticky one!!
Good Luck to you all....... it takes us longer but you will get there in the end xXx

Hello Ladies, I just wanted to pop in and see how you all are!? I have kept my distance since doing IVF as I know some of you are still waiting for surgery/treatment but I have some news my IVF worked I got my first ever BFP today, fingers crossed it's a sticky one!!
Good Luck to you all....... it takes us longer but you will get there in the end xXx

WOOO HOOOO!!!!! That is awesome new hun!! I am so happy for you!! H&H 9 months to you!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Frequently%20used%20graphics/117598066526966.gif

BIG CONGRATULATIONS MRSH! :dance:

That's fantastic news - sending a big tub of sticky dust your way :dust:

EEEEeeeekkkkkkkk..... OMG!!!!! Only 1 more day until Surgery..........:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I have to be at the outpatient surgery center tomorrow morning at 6:30 am and the surgery is scheduled for 7am. I will be updating the thread with the outcome after it is done, and once I am feeling up to it, which might not be until Thursday!! Fingers crossed I wake up after surgery with 2 open healthy tubes and a cleaned out/healthy uterus!!!!:thumbup:

Lordy I need something for my nerves and anxiety to calm me down today!!! :wacko::wacko::wacko: I just reminding myself that everything is going to be alright and trying to focus on the positives after it is done!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/businessman_nervous_md_wht.gif

Good luck wannabe you'll be fine and i hope you have two pristine tubes ready for ttc as a result! be thinking of you x

Thanks Ladies, I really wish you all so much luck I know how hard this is when you have been at if for so long, you all really deserve your own take home babies!!
Good Luck to you too wannabe, If I can do it twice you will be fine xXx

Goodluck Wannabe!

MrsH - congrats! Can't wait to see ultrasound pictures!

AFM - Tonight is my 7th day on stims. I go in tomorrow for more blood work and an ultrasound then I have work until 1:30. Should keep me pretty busy and my mind off of things. Can't wait to trigger and just get this cycle over with!

good luck wannabe, it will be fine - i had mine 6 weeks ago and it was all fine, much better than i had led myself to believe
xxx

Thanks for thinking of me today girls!! :hugs:

I am home laying upstairs in the master bedroom relaxing. DH is being really sweet and he is waiting on me on hand and foot. He is making me dinner right now.

So we got to the surgical center on time at 6:30 am. We woke up super early at like 4:45 am because we live a little over an hour away from the surgical center.

I was calm up until I was in the back and I gotten undressed and had put on my gown, When the nurse put in the needle into my hand for the IV, it stung like a hot pocker, and my nerves got the best of me and I started crying.:cry: They gave me warm blankets asked a bunch of medical questions related to my medical history, and they also confirm your identity and repeadetly ask what surgery you are there for.

My Dr came in and he was very nice and calming. he talked to me about the surgery and asked ifI had any questions. Next thing I know I am being taken into the surgical room, with a bunch of nurses and the anathesia people. Once I was strapped onto the table the anathesia guy told me he was putting something into my IV to put me to sleep, I felt my eyes go rolling into my head and than next thing I am waking up in the recovery room.

My DR stopped by to let me know that he was able to unblock my second tube, so now I have 2 open tubes!!!:happydance::happydance: he successfuly removed my polyp from my uterus and now it looks good. He also removed some scar tissue well he was in there, and he found endometrios which he removed as well. So it was a good thing he did the lap because he was able to remove the scar tissue and discovered that I have endometrios. So overall I am happy about the end result, but a little worried about the endometrios and how that is going to affect my TTC. :shrug: But he removed it, so hopefully it wont have an impact now? I need to talk to the DR about this and do some research about this on my end. Well I was in the recovery room I was shivering because it was so chilly, and the nurse was making me do breathing exersizes to calm me down, because I was freaking out a little after I woke up. They also gave me juice and grahm crackers, ice pop, crushed ice, I started out with the light fluids and than had the food after.

I have a bunch of color pictures from the surgery that I want to scan and post so you girls can see. Hopefully I will be able to do that soon. They are pretty neat pictures.

So I am recovering okay. I was prescribed a RX for an antibiotic and for pain meds. I am super sleepy from the anathesia and keep falling asleep.

My belly is all bloated from the air in it, and i have 2 cuts, a bunch of small ones above my belly button, and one cute inmy groin area. The cut in my belly button is draining alot and has blood coming out and pooling up behind my bandage, I have changed it once and will be changing it again soon. The belly button is worrying me a little, but I did read in the paper work that it is normal to have some draining from that wound. Hopefully it will stop bleeding soon though.

My maxi pad was soaked after the surgery with alot of blood, But now the flow is much lighter, so that is good.The nurse warned me that if the blood stayed heavy and was soaking maxis in one hour than i need to goto the ER, but the blood flow has subsided. I also keep feeling like I need to go pee, and no matter how much I pee it isn't enough, I think it was from the IV fluids they gave me though. The feeling is getting better now and subsiding so hopefully it will be gone in a few days. MY throat is really soar from the breathing tube, and I cant eat hard dry foods like bread without it feeling like it will get caught in my throat, so far I ate ice cream and I am having soup for dinner.

Overall the experience wasn't to bad. I think the anticpation and waiting is the worst part. My DR and the nurses at the surgical center were all very nice to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->