Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Good luck in the wait ash! We had EC today and got 14 eggs, so we are just waiting for the phone call tomorrow to see how many fertilise so a nervous wait!
Xx

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Good_Luck-9.jpg

@Dazed, good luck to your DH, I hope he can find a job soon!!!:flower:

@Ash, good luck and baby dust to you or this cycle!!! I have everything crossed for you and I am hoping it will bring you a BFP!! :dust::dust:

@ICkle,Big hugs to you hun, I hope things start to lookup for you soon and that you can get a BFP this cycle!!:dust::dust:

Lucylou - great amount of eggs! Can't wait to hear the fert report! Best of luck! Do you think you'll be doing a 3 or 5 day transfer? How did the egg retrieval go? Were you in pain or are you in pain now? Just curious because I get so anxious about egg retrieval, and I'm not even there yet! :haha: I'm so silly sometimes!

Thanks wannabe! :hugs: I actually am suffering with a UTI right now ... it started right after the IUI so I think that the maybe the IUI gave me the UTI ... not really sure but it is what it is. My doctors nurse told me to drink lots of fluids and try to flush it out without antibiotics but if it doesn't go away by tomorrow I'll be going to the doctor to get the antibiotics.

How are you doing wannabe?

AFM, My cycle has went bananas, spotting on and off for about the last 4 days, rusty brown one day, light brown the next, and red spotting lastnight, this morning, but full blown AF hasn't arrived yet!!!:wacko:

Than I broke down and start testing and start getting faint lines on my IC's even though it makes no sense to be pregnant right now....:wacko:

I have a testing thread going in the HPT gallery right now, if anyone wants to join my insanity!!! LOL...:blush:

I am really hoping that full flow AF would just show up and get it over with already to be honest with you girls, I want to move on with my September cycle and I have 50 mg of clomid I can try this cycle with timed :sex:, but if I dont get full flow AF than I wont be able to figure out when to take my clomid, because I won't know what CD I am on... uggh... I hate being in limbo land, this sucks...:wacko:

Being in limbo definitely sucks! Sorry she hasn't come yet but I really hope that she comes soon so you can move forward. I also had very weird periods like 2 weeks late, she would just show up whenever she wanted and then they found out I had a prolactinoma which causes irregular periods, they put me on meds and now it's like clockwork. Love it, TMI a little bit but I used to have to buy so many panties becuase I never knew when she would show up so it would ruin them :( so embarrassing ... I don't have to deal with that anymore though thank god!

@Ash, sorry about the UTI!!! :hugs::hugs: I hope you feel better soon!!!

My period is jacked up because of the surgery I just had on 08/29/12 I think, I normally have regular cycles, so this is not the normal routine for me!! :wacko: I highly doubt tha I am pregnant right now....:dohh:

My normal AF is like 3 to 5 days long normally, and I get light spotting just on the first day and than it turns to full flow on the first day but no later than day #2.

So light spotting on and off for about 4 days is bizarre for sure and not normal for me!!:wacko:

Well maybe this cycle you're going to just have a spotting period and then next period will be the like your normal. :) Are you guys going to try normally or will you be assisted through IUI or IVF?

Well maybe this cycle you're going to just have a spotting period and then next period will be the like your normal. :) Are you guys going to try normally or will you be assisted through IUI or IVF?

Yeah, I was wondering if my period was just going to be light, since when I had the surgery on the 29th after I had heavy flow and than it slowed, and lasted 2 days total before I stopped bleeding than. I was wondering if maybe my period was light because there wan't much left of my uterus to shed because during the hysteroscopy my DR removed the polyp and cleaned out my uterus, although I am just assuming and I have no idea what is going on right now with my body...LOL

I have a post surgery follow up appointment with my DR on 09/17/12 and I am going to talk to my dr about our IUI plans and clomid with timed :sex: plans, and will talk to him about my cycle since the surgery. My biggest concern is that I have endometriosis, even though he remved it during the surgery, I want to know what the odds are that it can grow back. I have heard from other girls on the boards that the DR gave them 6 months after lap surgery to try to get pregnant because they are most fertile than, and because the Endo can grow back...:wacko:

On a random side not, Facebook is depressing today when I log on because my Home page is plastered with my friend's kid's first days of school/pre school and is a reminder of what I dont have... a baby....:cry:

@ASh, I almost forgot to answer your question, :wacko:We should be doing IUI in either my OCtober cycle but no later than November if everything goes as planned!!!

I also want to do a few cycles of timed :sex: with clomid as well!!

Well it sounds like you have a good plan and it does make sense to me that your period would be light since the doctor removed and cleaned everything.

I don't have endo but I have read some stories of ladies on here and I also heard that it can and does grow back for some people and that's it's ideal to try to get pregnant within 6 months.

Would you be willing to do IVF if that's what your doctor proposes?

Lucylou - great amount of eggs! Can't wait to hear the fert report! Best of luck! Do you think you'll be doing a 3 or 5 day transfer? How did the egg retrieval go? Were you in pain or are you in pain now? Just curious because I get so anxious about egg retrieval, and I'm not even there yet! :haha: I'm so silly sometimes!

Thanks wannabe! And good look with the clomid huni xx

Thanks ash I will keep you posted! They said 80% of people go with day 3, so we will find out tomorrow, I got sedated rather than general so you are just like asleep, I don't remember any thing really I have tummy ache now though bit it's bareable it's defiantly not half as bad as I thought though

Roll on phone call tomorrow :) xx

Well it sounds like you have a good plan and it does make sense to me that your period would be light since the doctor removed and cleaned everything.

I don't have endo but I have read some stories of ladies on here and I also heard that it can and does grow back for some people and that's it's ideal to try to get pregnant within 6 months.

Would you be willing to do IVF if that's what your doctor proposes?

Yes, i have been looking into IVF and I found out the costs from my fertility office.

IVF is about $6,800.00.

ICSI is about $1,000.00.

For a total of about $7,800.00 which is less than what I thought it would be because I was expecting to spend well over 10k for IVF, and I shopped around when I was first looking for an infertility DR office and I got some quotes for IVF at 17k from other fertility offices, so I am actually happy with how much the procedure will cost. It lets me know that it can be an option for us if it comes down to us needing to do IVF. We should be able to eventually save up that amount, and my infertility office is one of the best priced offices for services in my area based on what I found when I did my research and picked an infertility practice. Although this qoute doesnt include the fertility drugs cost because the RX plan might cover some of the drugs so they couldnt qoute me those costs.

Saving enough up to meet this goal shouldn't be too dificult, but I haven’t gotten my medical bills yet for my surgery yet, and I am not sure how much those will be so that will take away from our current savings to some extent. The IUI costs $350.00 for the artificial insemination and including the full cycle, which includes bloods, and ultrasound, medications etc. it totals about $700.00 for the month so we will have to use savings in October if we get the green light to move forward with that. We don’t have infertility benefits with my health insurance so we have to pay for the infertility stuff out of pocket unfortunately!!! Even without me working we should still be able to save a little bit of $$ each month. Eventually I want to return back to work part time as long as it won’t interfere with my infertility treatment schedule.

If several attempts of IUI doesnt work, and timed :sex: with clomid doesnt work and we are getting closeto the 6 month mark after my surgery than I have thought about using donor sperm as an alternative to IVF, just because of the costs. I can do donor sperm IUI and increase my odds of getting pregnant because my DH has a low sperm count from his vasectomy reversal.

I will cross that bridge when I come to it though, using donor sperm is a big choice and it has been a last resort option in the back of my mind, I would of course prefer to have my DH's biological child if possible, but using all of our savings for IVF would mean we would be strapped financially when we need to prepare for the arrival of a baby, plus there are a long list of other concerns i have about using donor sperm as well. I did tell DH to start thinking about using donor sperm is the back of his mind, because I want to make sure that he is going to be able to accept the choice if it comes down to that option....

Full steam ahead to you my lovely ladies :flower:

As always I am keeping it all crossed :)

Well she finally arrived 5 flipping weeks late :growlmad: And for the first time since March I'm temping again :wacko: I can't believe it's been that long, but as this is only the second proper period since D&C I haven't had a chance to do it before :wacko:

Well you've really done your research and I'm really hopeful for you to get pregnant soon! Definitely do a couple of cycles of IUI and timed BD and then if you get pregnant GREAT and if not then at least you can move onto IVF. Even though your DH doesn't have great sperm numbers ICSI can help solve that problem. I know a lady on the IVF threads and her husband had 1% morphology but got pregnant with his sperm through ICSI so there is hope!

FF - so sorry she hasn't showed for you yet, that's awful! She needs to get her butt moving so that you can move onto the next cycle!

FF - at least she has showed now and you can now at last get things moving huni :) xx

@Fiesty, so glad that the :witch: finally showd for you!!!:hugs:Good luck to you for this cycle!!!:dust::dust:

Hopefully she will show for me soon to so I can get on with my September cycle and my clomid!!!

@ASh, I almost forgot to answer your question, :wacko:We should be doing IUI in either my OCtober cycle but no later than November if everything goes as planned!!!

I also want to do a few cycles of timed :sex: with clomid as well!!

Wannabe.... Just my two cents: I'd skip clomid& timed BDing if it's an option and go for clomid+IUI instead. Supposedly clomid&IUI isn't any more effective than clomid and timed intercourse but I personally feel that with clomid+IUI you're skipping over a lot of 'what if' factors that they don't really understand. At least with IUI you know for sure X # of :spermy: have been deposited where they belong when they belong. Some people get bad side effects from clomid and I feel like if you're going to take it you may as well go whole hog.

Ps. Yes I'm still following along with you girls daily as you're all the best on the whole website and I miss you all. :hugs: I'm still here cheering and following along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->