Anyone LTTTC Number One?

TTC #1 since December of 2010. Been deemed unexplained infertility. I also did Clomid but had to stop because my dr thinks that it caused my phlebitis. I did two rounds and went to the er with a swollen leg and they thought I had a blood clot. I have been told we are to take a break until the new year and try on our own for awhile. I hope everyone gets their BFP soon!!:dust:

Thanks FF x

No not yet we have to wait for our appointment with RE which could be any thing up to 3 months so until then I have to wait for answers which is rubbish :-(

We only know what the nurse has said and I can't stop reading as to why so my head is in such a mess... I can't stop crying as it just feels like I've been smacked right in the face :-( it's so hard for us all x

Thanks FF x

No not yet we have to wait for our appointment with RE which could be any thing up to 3 months so until then I have to wait for answers which is rubbish :-(

We only know what the nurse has said and I can't stop reading as to why so my head is in such a mess... I can't stop crying as it just feels like I've been smacked right in the face :-( it's so hard for us all x

That's awful news Lucy :cry:
I'll be thinking of you :hugs:

Hi guys, we've had some devastating news :-( had EC last Thursday 14 eggs collected, we had a phone call Friday none fertilised and all immature and some abnormal, they said we may even have to look at donor eggs... Devastated :-( I've really hit rock bottom, that's the end of cycle 1 IVF :-(

Just don't know how I'm going to pick myself up at the moment xx

Awww, I am so sorry to hear that hun!!! Big Hugs to you!!! My heart goes out to you!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/maiCF7E61613.gif

TTC #1 since December of 2010. Been deemed unexplained infertility. I also did Clomid but had to stop because my dr thinks that it caused my phlebitis. I did two rounds and went to the er with a swollen leg and they thought I had a blood clot. I have been told we are to take a break until the new year and try on our own for awhile. I hope everyone gets their BFP soon!!:dust:

Welcome to the Group!!! :flower: I hope you get your BFP very soon!!! Good luck and baby dust to you!!! :dust::dust::dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/welcomecat1.gif

Welcome to the Group!!! :flower: I hope you get your BFP very soon!!! Good luck and baby dust to you!!! :dust::dust::dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/welcomecat1.gif

Thank you! I feel loads better when I get to talk to other ladies also in the LTTTC group!

Okay, so I did an OPK just to make sure it was negative before I started taking my 50 mg of clomid because of the spotting I had and my AF being weird this month, I wanted to make sure I was on the right CD... well the OPK is almost positive, and it looks like I am about to ovulate in a day or two???:wacko: What the hell is going on... Long story short, since I can't be totallysure of where I am in my monthly cycle I am going to skip the clomid and hopefully my next cycle will be normal again.

I thought I was on CD 4, but if I count CD 1 as the first day the bleeding/spotting started than I would be on CD 8 and it would make more sense for me to be ovulating and maybe it is just happening super early ths cycle. I know that when I had my HSG it made me ovulate early on CD 10 and normally I don't ovulate until CD 14 or 15. I am going to update my ticker to show that I am on CD 8 and keep doing my OPK's every day to make sure DH & Me don't miss my OV day... The good news is that DH and me had sex yesterday and today, so if I am in my fertile window at least we did get our groove on. :haha: I think I just had a long period maybe due to the surgery, and the bleeding lasted a long time, today I am having just spotting, and yesterday I was still having medium flow AF. This is such a confusing cycle!!! :wacko: Lordy I can't wait for next month and hopefully things will get back to normal again for me!!!:dohh:

Here is my OPK.. so crazy...

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC08051.jpg

Lucy, keep ringing the clinic to try and get in a
On a cancellation appointment, they cant make you wait that long! :hugs:

Cherokee, welcome to the group, I a, sure you will find lots of support here :flower:

Wannabe, surgery has always messed up my cycles - save the Clomid, otherwise it is just a waste x

Lucy, keep ringing the clinic to try and get in a
On a cancellation appointment, they cant make you wait that long! :hugs:

Cherokee, welcome to the group, I a, sure you will find lots of support here :flower:

Wannabe, surgery has always messed up my cycles - save the Clomid, otherwise it is just a waste x

Thanks for the advice hun, I think that is the best choice, to just save the clomid for my next cycle when things are back to normal. Even though I am eager, anxious and excited to get on the clomid train I am going to have to do the smart thing and just go natural this cycle. :thumbup: Plus this will give my body a little exta time to heal up after the surgery. :thumbup:

Hopefully in October DH and me will be doing our first round of IUI, I just need to confirm it is okay with my DR on 09/18 in my next appointment.:thumbup:

Thanks FF, I'm going to keep ringing until there sick of me and give me an appointment! The waiting is the worst part as it's the not knowing x

Welcome Cherokee you will get lots of support here

Wannabe - I agree it could be the surgery? Hang in there xx

LucyLou - so sorry to hear that none of the eggs fertilized! That's awful but we're all here for you if you need to talk! :hugs:

Wannabe - it could be because of the surgery, I think waiting until next cycle to start the clomid is an okay idea but I would still try this month but without the clomid just so you're not wasting a cycle.

AFM - 7dpiui, I have had the WORST UTI for the past week ... I just got put on antibiotics last night because my doctor wanted me to try and flush it out of my cycle with water and cranberry juice because they don't want me to build up immunity to the antibiotic but it didn't work so I got put on the antibiotic yesterday and I'm feeling better today. Not 100% but way better. I actually wanted to go to the hospital yesterday morning before they FINALLy gave me my medicine because I was in so much pain upon urinating! :\ I'm trying to stay busy waiting to test to see if this IUI worked so today I took my puppy to the dog park :) He loved it, it's off leash so he can really run around and play with the other puppies! I've also been doing a puzzle and I have work tomorrow. I think this week is going to go by pretty quick and can't wait until Monday to find out if I'm pregnant or not. Although I'm not really feeling very positive since my boobs started hurting about 2 days ago and that's typical pre AF symptoms for me ... so I'm already kinda counting myself out, I know it's very pessimistic but I can't help it. I just want to either be pregnant or AF to come that way I can start IVF....

LucyLou - so sorry to hear that none of the eggs fertilized! That's awful but we're all here for you if you need to talk! :hugs:

Wannabe - it could be because of the surgery, I think waiting until next cycle to start the clomid is an okay idea but I would still try this month but without the clomid just so you're not wasting a cycle.

AFM - 7dpiui, I have had the WORST UTI for the past week ... I just got put on antibiotics last night because my doctor wanted me to try and flush it out of my cycle with water and cranberry juice because they don't want me to build up immunity to the antibiotic but it didn't work so I got put on the antibiotic yesterday and I'm feeling better today. Not 100% but way better. I actually wanted to go to the hospital yesterday morning before they FINALLy gave me my medicine because I was in so much pain upon urinating! :\ I'm trying to stay busy waiting to test to see if this IUI worked so today I took my puppy to the dog park :) He loved it, it's off leash so he can really run around and play with the other puppies! I've also been doing a puzzle and I have work tomorrow. I think this week is going to go by pretty quick and can't wait until Monday to find out if I'm pregnant or not. Although I'm not really feeling very positive since my boobs started hurting about 2 days ago and that's typical pre AF symptoms for me ... so I'm already kinda counting myself out, I know it's very pessimistic but I can't help it. I just want to either be pregnant or AF to come that way I can start IVF....

Thanks for the advice Ash!!! :flower:

Good luck with testing Monday!! I hope you can get your BFP!!:dust::dust: I am glad to hear that your UTI is getting beter since you got on antibiotics. :hugs:

My dog lovs the dog park too, she is a 20 pound boston terrier and she loves playing with the big dogs, but she doesn't get along with the smaller dogs most of the time...LOL.. I call her a big dog trapped in a small dog's body. She loves fetch!!

DH & me are still TTC this cycle regardss of whether or not I am on clomid, I definatly don't want to waste this cycle!!! :thumbup:

Tonights OPK... Not positive yet, but very close to it!! I am guessing I should be OV'ing in a couple of days since this is how my OPK always looks on the days before I do OV....
DH & me got in some :sex: today too just in case!!! :winkwink:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC08062.jpg

wannabe - I have to be honest with you OPK ... I actually think that the first OPK you posted is darker than the one you just posted tonight ... call me crazy and obviously it's a photo so it may not be 100% true but that's my opinion anyways. Also, from the OPK today I kinda think you have a little more than I couple of days. You might want to call you doctor and actually ask him or his nurse if he thinks you should still try the clomid this cycle. Maybe you can go in for blood work to see if you're having your LH surge yet or not that way you can tell if you've already ovulated, or are getting ready to and whether it would be worth taking the clomid or not, just a suggestion. I would just really hate for you to waste a perfectly normal cycle especially after just having your girly parts (don't mean to be offensive if it is) cleaned out! :) That's how I feel about it anyways but I support whatever you decide to do!

That's so funny about your dog being a big do in a little dog's body, our dog is kind of the same way. He doesn't mind the little dogs but I actually think he prefers the bigger dogs, he always plays with them more. He was actually hurt about 4-5 weeks ago by a bull mastiff while on his night time walk and so he's been skittish around the bigger ones but still tends to play with them more. He's getting better the more we expose him to the dogs now, so I'm happy about that! We have a poshie or shelterian. They call them by both, he's a toy sheltie mixed with a pomeranian. I'll attach a picture if you'd like to see?

https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc506/ashliknowsbest/IMG_0348-1.jpg

He's obviously much bigger now, I'll attach a picture of him now but that baby picture of him is my all time favorite! I'm trying to get my OH to let me get another dog, same as Rupert ( that's his name). I use the fact that I can't get pregnant kind of as a guilt thing and I probably shouldn't but ... oh well :\ I also told him that it would be nice for Rupert to have a sibling to play with because he's very high energy and always wants to play and I have things to do so he gets bored a lot.

https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc506/ashliknowsbest/IMG_0463.jpg

That picture is from a few months ago but he's full grown and hasn't changed much :)

@Ash, thanks for the suggestion hun!!!:flower:Yesterday's OPK was negative still even though it was dark, although I know from the picture it is hard to tell, I just know that normally when my OPK is that dark it means I am about to OV and I usually get a positive OPK within a few days when the OPK's look like that. :thumbup:

Awww, OMG.. your dog is so cute!!! I am glad to hear that your dog is doing better after that attack from before!!! :hugs:

I just wanted to add that.......I am new to temping on Fertility Friend since this is my first month doing it, but I had a temp dip this morning and I think that indicates ovulation is about to happen???...:shrug:.....

Do you have a link to your chart? It's very hard to say that a dip is going to be ovulation until you get to know your own chart really well, especially since you're not sure where you are in your cycle. You get random ups and downs all through the follicular phase, especially close to AF. Oh and the dip is usually on ovulation day, rather than beforehand. FF is more of a retrospective tool. It can confirm ov, but it'll be 3 days later. It does give you a rating for your intercourse timing if you have VIP which I find really useful but for me the best part is knowing when AF is due and how long my LP is so that I know that isn't a problem.

Hi ladies I hope u are all ok, u really need to get on here more I've had so many pages to read through lol

Pink - Omg congrats on the twins I had a feeling this would happen xx

Mrs H - Congratulations I hope u have a h&h pregnancy xx

Lucy - I am so sorry it never worked and I hope they get u in sooner, sending u big hugs xx

FF - Glad ur cycle is looking like its getting back to normal xx

Wannabe - Glad ur surgery was a success xx

Sorry if I've missed anybody else xxx

Just to update u on myself I have had an appointment through from the IVF clinic in Hull for the 4th october so fingers crossed they will agree to help me on the NHS xx

Just to update u on myself I have had an appointment through from the IVF clinic in Hull for the 4th october so fingers crossed they will agree to help me on the NHS xx

Thanks tasha - Good luck with the apt

Just to say hello ladies i'm still lurking and wishing you all lots of :dust: on your ttc journeys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->