Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Wannabe so sorry hun,

People who can have children with no problems really don't understand what we go through, and I don't think they realise how emotionally draining it is for us which I think is why they come across so heartless, they don't realise a simple question hurts so bad

I'm at the point with my family where everyone is asking about where their grandkids or great grandkids are, I just laugh it off and say ooh not yet, I've got things to do with my life 1st, but inside I'm screaming I would give u them if I could!!!!

I've been getting funny almost light period pains today, which is weird, I'm cd13 I think, wonder if it's ovulation pains? I don't normally ovulate so it's new to me! Either that or I over done it at bootcamp last night! I'm so in tune with my body at the moment I feel like I notice every twinge/ cramp/ pains, hope it means something good!

xx

I've been getting funny almost light period pains today, which is weird, I'm cd13 I think, wonder if it's ovulation pains? I don't normally ovulate so it's new to me! Either that or I over done it at bootcamp last night! I'm so in tune with my body at the moment I feel like I notice every twinge/ cramp/ pains, hope it means something good!

xx

I know what you mean, I obsess over every tiny sensation. Ive got hip pain now so either I can feel my ovaries preparing for this month OR I over did it at the gym :wacko: I am craaaaaaaaaazy

Hey everyone, I haven't been here in a few days, I've been exhausted and going to bed early, I've missed quite a bit. :sleep:

Wannabe, I know how aweful it is to get your hopes up for nothing. Hang in there, you'll get your BFP someday!

Fisher, I'm sorry you had such a bad day. Would it be so bad to block your friend so you don't get any updates from her? At least for a while?

I was excited because this weekend is my 10 year reunion from high school and I get to hang out with my closest friends from back then. But I just found out that one of them is pregnant, which I didn't expect at all. I'm trying to be happy for her, but I know that it's going to hard for me. :cry:

At least, she won't be drinking either, I won't look so weird!

Good night ladies!

Morning everyone!
Wannabe I am so sorry that it hasn't stuck... It's so hard to deal with the disappointment and pain of it all - all the emotions, all the expectations - I really feel for you chikkie xxx

I can also put my hand up to the jealousy thing - I'm usually worse
with bumps than I am with babies ... I THINK because with a bump I want exactly what they have: the bump. But with babies it's slightly differerent - that's THEIR baby and I don't want their baby, I want MY baby. Not sure if that makes sense!
The time I'm worse with babies or young children is when I'm with a group which all have them - then I can't help but see the group as being lots of little family units ... Which again is EXACTLY what I want. But with just one friend and their child I don't see that as a 'family unit' I see it as John and Jenny and Jake ... That sounds complicated even to me, so I'm not surprised if no one else understands all that!

Scheduled a HSG for next Thursday @ 3 pm. Here is to conceiving a HSG baby hopefully.

Hi guys,
Please can I join. I also have been trying for No.1 for over 5 years now.
Have been through clomid cycles and first failed IVF and am not getting any specific answers from RE. BnB is great!!

Hey girls, thought I'd come and say hello.

Well I started TTC August 2010 (which feels a life time ago) and have never had a BFP ever! Never been on BC or anything but found I had a blood blister on the left ovary to which the doc gave me 3 rounds of Clomid. If they fail then it's into surgery to have it removed :(

I've started round 2 today and must admit I'm very excited this time round. Normally I have a 50+ cycle length but the clomid drove that number right down to 37, so I'm hoping for even better results this time.

I hate the 2ww and even more so when I join the other threads where women already have 2,3 kids end up with bfps at the end of it and there's sad ole me staring at another white HPT - sooo not fair.

Anyway rant over, thought I'd come and share my TTC story. hubbys SA came back fine so I have to thank my lucky stars it's just one of us with an issue. When first TTC I didn't think for one second it would take this long and have seen many friends just queue jump and now have even more kids which just crushes me. One day I hope to be lucky enough to see our baby (which I'm convinced is just playing silly buggers right now but will hopefully catch him\her out this cycle).

good luck to the rest of you xxx

Welcome to all the new members :wave:

Urchin can see your point hun, I was mad with envy after we lost our sprout at all bumps accept my best friend. She was in the third trimester and because I love her dearly it didn't effect our relationship. I am so glad it didn't as unfortunately things didn't work out for her either :cry:

Tanzibar I am the opposite to you, from the age of about 15 I have been convinced I would have problems conceiving :wacko:

Dear ladies,

Please excuse me if I haven't read through your recent updates, but just wanted to update you that I went for my pregnancy blood test today and the result is negative.

I am shattered.

Will perhaps be silent for a while but hopefully catch up with you when I've picked myself up.

All the best to all of you.

I'm so sorry yellowbell. I was really hoping it was it for you :cry: Take all the time you need.

Welcome newbies!

Nothing much to report here. Been a bit down lately and I don't think its because of the clomid. Sorry I don't post much, but I am at that point.

@Moonbug and Tanzibar....Welcome to the group girls... It is a really great and wonderful group of girls!!! :flower: Good luck and baby dust to you two!!! :dust::dust:

@Tanzibar, It is good to see you again on this thread as well as the others we both frequent!! :winkwink:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/welcome-3.gif

Dear ladies,

Please excuse me if I haven't read through your recent updates, but just wanted to update you that I went for my pregnancy blood test today and the result is negative.

I am shattered.

Will perhaps be silent for a while but hopefully catch up with you when I've picked myself up.

Awwwww, hun, I am so sorry, my beart is breaking for you.:cry:..Take as much time as you need hun.....:hugs: :hugs: We'll be here for you when you are ready to come back....:hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/hugs-1.jpg

As for me, I am thinking about going to upstate NY to go pick up my mom over the weekend and have her come and stay for a week or so. It will be good to see her since I haven't seen her since December of last year when my family got together for Christmas. I am not looking forward to the 5.5 hour drive though. I need to clean the house as well.

I have to go in for my FSH blood work tomorrow morning. I have my vaginal ultrasound scheduled for next Wednesday morning. I am waiting to hear back from the DR's office to schedule my HSG though. When i called yesterday the girl that does the scheduling wasnt in the office at the time and I left her a VM and I am going to check back with the office again this morning if she does not call me soon. I am not looking forward to being poked and probed like a science experiment, and I am a little nervous about the HSG as well. I have heard that for girls with no blockage in their tubes it is not that painful just minor cramping, but with girls that have blockage, they describe the pain as unbearable.

Hopefully my insurance is going to cover alot of the costs of this testing so that I dont have to much out of pocket costs, but I know there will be some expenses because I have a 350 deductible and than plan pays 85%... $$$$$ .... DH has toget a second SA which will cost us 100 bucks out of pocket, and I am hoping and praying that his count is high enough for us to be able to move forward with the IUI. Than DH has alot of dental work he needs to get done a root canal so we have to pay for that this month too...ugghhhhh.....:wacko: But I will be happy to finally get some answers with the fertility testing...I just hope the answers are positive results..please keep your fingers crossed for me girls.

Yesterday when the :witch: got me I was doing good until late lastnight, me and DH were chewing at each other over dumb stuff, and than it made me start to get upset and I started thinking about not being pregnant again and I started balling my eyes out crying, i coudlnt stop for a minute there, and I made DH hold me, I eventually got it together and fell asleep and now this morning my eyes are all swollen and puffy....ugghhh... TTC sucks. If I had known it was going to take this long to get pregnant I would of started TTC alot sooner and I would of been saving up for IVF all of these years and would of went that route sooner. It's all water under the bridge now though, nothing I can do but move ahead. We are struggling to be able to afford the testing and IUI as it is right now.... Why do things have to be so hard girls...:growlmad:

OK, so DR office finally got back to me...My HSG is scheduled for 10/14 at 9:20 and DH's SA is the same day, and hopefully DH can go with me and get his SA done so I am not by myself, I am nervous about it....ugghhhh.... a necessary evil i suppose....

And I talked to my mom and she wont be able to come down this weekend because she forgot to tell me she had a DR appointment this coming week that she doesnt want to miss, so hopefully i can see her next weekend instead....

Dear ladies,

I am shattered.

Oh yellowbell I am sorry :cry: like the other girls have said take all the time you need :hugs:

wannabe - i found the HSG to be fine, (but then i didn't have any blockages thankgod) but i think it sounds scarier than it truly is. Its only slightly more involved than a smear (pap) test. And mine hardly lasted any time at all and it was kind of cool to get to see your ovaries/uterus appear on screen beside you! Good luck though and sorry that your mum can't come this weekend.

hello to the newbies :flower:

OK, so DR office finally got back to me...My HSG is scheduled for 10/13 at 2pm, and hopefully DH can go with me and get his SA done so I am not by myself, I am nervous about it....ugghhhh.... a necessary evil i suppose....

And I talked to my mom and she wont be able to come down this weekend because she forgot to tell me she had a DR appointment this coming week that she doesnt want to miss, so hopefully i can see her next weekend instead....

I took two aleve (yes at the same time -- that's close to prescription strength) about 2 hours beforehand, it was painful, but very brief so all in all not as bad as I feared (I was FREAKING out about it beforehand). You will be okay. I did spot and have mild cramping the rest of the day.

Hi all, thanks for your lovely welcomes!

So sorry Yellowbell, I know how you feel I had a chemical after IVF 1 last month. I never expected it to fail, but must, must, must remain very hopeful for round 2! :hugs:

Wannabe, HSG is the same as Hycosy? I had a hycosy a few months back and was so nervous because of all the horror stories. I DID NOT FEEL A THING! Thing is, you go in expecting it to be bad and of course the experience pales in comparison. Like everyone's good advice relax! Good luck!

Right, I'm off to do another OPK to see what happens (pos this morning, neg yesterday, pos the day before!).
:friends::hugs:

Feisty Fidget - Wish I was a bit more you like, I must admit in my early 20's when my spots only got worse I did wonder if it meant complications later on in life like pregnancy but I did nothin about it. I'm still very spotty to this day and would give my life savings to the person who can cure them (and get me a BFP).

Hey wannabeprego - nice to see you on here too. I already feel like I have more ladies who can relate to the stupid long TTC story!

:hugs: YellowBell I am so sorry for you hun, I really am I was hoping it would of worked for you

Fisher I get hit quite hard by the green eyed monster, I also find myself judging people who are pregnant or not perfect parents my latest annoyance was my SIL who is due Sunday, she just eats and eats and eats and I think to myself do you not want a healthy baby. I am also a non-smoking advisor for the NHS and I had my first pregnant girl in and it really really annoyed me, why would you even try to get pregnant when you are a smoker, and you have to be really nice and positive the worst thing is she missed her appointment with me today so that usually means they haven't stopped smoking. My eyes are green are naturally green, but they seem to be getting more and more green as the months pass

Wannabe I am sorry that AF arrived I was sure you were successful this month :hugs:

Hello to you other ladies and welcome to all you newbies get comfortable. I have a feeling I will be here for some time, I hope that all of you are just passing ships and will get your BFP's soon, god we deserve it :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->