Anyone LTTTC Number One?

OMG girls, I just retested a few minutes ago and look what I got, check out my testing thread......:happydance: :happydance:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...tream-test-pg-15-10-04-a-15.html#post13181960

Not good news from Urchin Towers this afternoon. I rang the clinic today (as I was told to 3 weeks ago) and was told TWO MONTHS AGAIN!

So we're looking at the other side of Christmas at the very earliest. I am absolutely gutted. It's really starting to feel like this just isn't going to happen at all

Not good news from Urchin Towers this afternoon. I rang the clinic today (as I was told to 3 weeks ago) and was told TWO MONTHS AGAIN!

So we're looking at the other side of Christmas at the very earliest. I am absolutely gutted. It's really starting to feel like this just isn't going to happen at all

Awww, I am so sorry that they are making you wait hun.....:hugs::hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/x2.jpg

Sorry to hear you've got a long wait urchin. Hope things happen sooner than that.

We had our appointment for our investigative tests today. I got my blood test redone (CD21 bloods - I had them done at the beginning of the year and there was a cock up at the lab). The nurse who did it was better than the first one and I don't feel anywhere near as bruised as last time.

OH did his sperm sample as well so that's that done too.

Got to wait about a week for my results to come back and I think OH's could be up to three weeks. But the earliest appointment we could get with the doctor to discuss them is 8th November! It's going to be a long month!

Yay wannabe :dance:

Urchin I am so sorry hun :hugs: Phone your local PCT and complain! Tell them you keep getting fobbed off with call back in two months :growlmad:

Nan try and find a distraction for the next couple of weeks, I know it sounds ridiculous but it does really help! I like to do jewellery making and nail art etc - a welcome relief!

Thankfully I have work, so that's seven hours of TTC thinking time out of every day. I'm working on knitting some vintage knitting patterns right now to use up some old wool - unfortunately they're baby clothes which probably won't help a whole amount.

Perhaps I should find a new hobby. :lol:

Thankfully I have work, so that's seven hours of TTC thinking time out of every day. I'm working on knitting some vintage knitting patterns right now to use up some old wool - unfortunately they're baby clothes which probably won't help a whole amount.

Perhaps I should find a new hobby. :lol:

Ooooo. I do this to myself too I'm obsessed with knitting and baby clothes are my favorite.

Cheers laydeez - unfortunately ( or fortunately! ) it's a private clinic, so co
plaining to the PCT won't help! I do understand why they can't be precise in their estimations of how long the waiting list is: they are dependent on women coming forward to be donors (either altruistic donors or egg-sharers) and how can you be precise about how many women will offer? It's just frustrating, but I can't see what they can do... They have another radio campaign going at the moment, so hopefully that will prod some more donors into action!
The waiting list at the PCT is 4 years! So this is still a whole lot better than that!

Knitting is definitely a good way to pass some time - I'm knotting cushion covers at the minute! I'm also just about to start a tapestry to cover a footstool. I make my own designs though, so need to get the graph paper out and work out what I'm doing. I had been saving it as a project for the two weeks post transfer to give me something non-energetic to do but seeing as we're now looking at January, I think I may start sooner.

Naneth - I have everything crossed for you that your results are good - let us know when they come through

Sticky B! You made me chuckle - thanks for that I really needed one! I think Mr Urch could relate to the crazy shag me now baby face thing :lol: mind you, I tend to like strumpage quite a lot, so I think he's generally used to living with a sex pest!

AF is going to be here probably in the morning!! Yay!! Just went to the bathroom and had some spotting. The one month that I wanted AF (I am getting a HSG done), it take forever to get here. The things I wish for when TTC. LOL

Hey ladies

hi to all the newbies and hope everyone is doing well in whatever stage of their cycle they are in.

Wannabepreggo its looking good girl! :happydance: you'll have to let us know if you did anything different this month?

Sorry Urchin re: the long wait news.... so frustrating I'll keep my fingers crossed that some altruistic donors come along and you get a call sooner than expected! now that would be a nice xmas present.... i'm also waiting to hear re: IVF funding, no news as yet.

well done Jeoestreich glad that :witch: is finally here for you! thats not normally one of the things i say about that old cow!

i'm CD8 and i think we're going to try dtd every other day this cycle... i've ordered some OPK's off amazon but i'm not sure they'll arrive in time to catch O this time, although they have apparently been dispatched today!! so you never know.

quick question for those ladies that use them. So you test every day until you get a strong line to say LH is high and then do you stop testing with them?

i'm feeling so tired today :coffee: really need to perk myself up before :sex: tonight! :blush:

I know. It forever to get here when I took Provera. It finally arrive day 9 after the last pill. Ugh...it felt like forever. Now off to schedule my HSG.

The :witch: got me today....:cry: I was sure that this was it this month, so I either got fooled by a batch of faulty tests or I had a chemical pregnancy...I just dont know..Well now I am going to move onto testing for the month of October for DH and me for future IUI..wish me luck..

I am having a super crabby day today all because of jealousy :nope:

My friend posted a picture of her naked baby bump on facebook and I just wasn't emotionally prepared and I'm just insanely jealous how easy this has been for her. :cry:

I have a friend that got married in May, I was actually in her wedding -- She is pregnant and for what ever reason her's has hit me much much harder than anyone else's so far. I think it's because I had a conversation with her more than a year ago about how we had been trying and she told me I needed to just relax :growlmad: and that she responded "well I don't want to do all that temping and everything I just want to one day realize my period is late" (Wouldn't that be nice and easy?!!!? I quit thinking that would happen like 2 years ago!:growlmad:) I think also perhaps it bothers me because I remember her asking me to be a bridesmaid and my first thought in the 2ww at the time was "I wonder if I'll be 8 months pregnant by then?" Sadly that was not to be :nope: A few weeks before the wedding one of the other bridesmaids even got knocked up via one of the groomsmen and found out a few days after the bachelorette party (very classy crew:wacko:)... Anyway, my friend was very outwardly announcing at the rehearsal dinner that they were going to start trying for a baby immediately. And of course... two months later announced she was pregnant.

What set me off today is because last night I was in a fine mood and checked facebook on my cellphone and the first update was a picture of her 16week baby bump. Sure I've had friends announce they were pregnant on facebook, but that is the first time I've logged on and had a naked belly greet me. I'm just so jealous I can't stand myself - or her.

I just cannot IMAGINE now: Announcing to people that we're trying and being that sure that it's going to happen and then it not happening for years, announcing to people (in my real life not here, obviously) that I had a positive pregnancy test and being so sure that it would turn into a baby. Or even giving a play by play of my doctors appointments or belly growth on facebook (she's done both -her and her husband were doing a play by play of her 7wk Dr appointment on facebook)

I think all this infertility and working somewhere where I deal with miscarriages on a daily basis at work has really jaded me, most of the time I'm okay but I'm just having a really down time about all this now.

The :witch: got me today....:cry: I was sure that this was it this month, so I either got fooled by a batch of faulty tests or I had a chemical pregnancy...I just dont know..Well now I am going to move onto testing for the month of October for DH and me for future IUI..wish me luck..

Oh nooooooo wannabe. So sad :cry: I'm about done with :witch: but am having a bad day emotionally speaking so I am completely with you in your pity party right now. How terrible :hugs: Stupid :witch: I hate her. I hate infertility. This completely sucks :cry:

oh wannabe :cry: she's a cruel mistress :hugs::hugs::hugs:
I wish you all the luck in the world. :dust:

fisher640 - its very hard not to be jealous so I fully understand it making you feel so crappy. I find its not good friends that i'm jealous of, its random women on the train or my neighbours who suddenly i see become pregnant and have their babies all while we've been trying & then i get to see them with their babies. I swear the same people get on my train every morning and evening and while we've been ttc about 5 of the women who used to get on the train with me have all become pregnant and therefore disappeared. its very depressing..

I hope your mood improves soon and you emerge serene and calm from under the green eyed monster :hugs:

Wannabe I am so sorry my darling, I was positive this was it :hugs: I would reccomend you throw those nasty tests out and just test when your late from now on :hugs: I had a suspected chemical about 6 months ago and after it was all done I found myself wishing I never knew in the first place, have never tested early again :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Fisher does your friend know that you are trying to conceive and having problems? If she doesn't then just try and focus on the fact that she isn't doing it on purpose, if she does then I am sorry but she is a complete cow bag :growlmad: I am touched at least briefly by the green eyed monster a minimum of once a day :wacko: I have stopped feeling guilty over it as I believe it is completely normal and even quite healthy to display your emotions rather then bottling them up, that said I make myself focus on the good things that I do have after a bout of the green eyed.

I saw a heavily pregnant woman today with two children probably 5 and 8 in the car park earlier. The woman wasn't paying attention to the kids and when they ran into the road she started screaming at them, a full on rant about how stupid and idiotic they were :cry: I understand she is heavily pregnant and probably not feeling too great but I just couldn't help but think that some people really don't make good parents :blush: Do you think that parents get annoyed with the thoughts and comments of the free and childless crew like we do with them? :haha:

Wannabe~ I'm so sorry hun!! :hugs: I would def throw out those IC's.. and wait until AF is late to test from now on.. GL with your IUI appt!:flower:

I too suffer with the green eyed monster from time to time. I think it is normal and we shouldn't get down on ourselves. I know a lady in my church found out she was preggo (not trying) and all she did was complain.. I was so angry with her! I told her she needed to think about what she was saying because there were ladies that weren't able to get preg that easy. :growlmad:

I'm with you Feisty it gets under my skin when mothers don't pay attention to there kids, or yell at them, or won't splurge for a candy bar// little toy.. but they will buy themselves something.. I understand financial struggles, but one dollar isn't going to put anyone in the poor house! ughhhh..

anyway.. I will step down from my soapbox now.. :haha: I am still waiting to ovulate.. I had a temp dip today and some watery EWCM so I will have to get busy for the next few days..:winkwink: Hopefully I will get a temp shift soon!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->