Anyone LTTTC Number One?

OOOOH might be a good sign :) Do you normally have regular periods or are they always a little random?

well they have been regular lately. the only time I have been late is when I stress about it.

My cycle ranges from 29 to 32 days, My OBGYN says that is pretty regular

I'm waiting for October 7th ... Sunday so that I can start my Lupron ... I can't wait!

I have high hopes and I also get 4 chances so .... I'm sure that if it doesn't work the first time it will work eventually.

Hi, my name is Amanda and I have been married since 10-10-10 but have been with my husband for about 4 years now, we have been TTC 4mo before our wedding without any luck. I just gathered the courage to call and make that initial appointment with the Fertility Nurse, my appointment is this Wednesday and I am a bundle of nerves at the moment.
I also wanted to say that I am really enjoying this site, everyone seems so open and friendly. I hope to find some good buddies here. <3

Welcome to the group!! :flower:

https://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb200/7misty7/Welcome%20to%20the%20group%20Etc/Welcome-Misty_zps870bd44d.gif

@Ash, Good luck!!! :dust::dust:

@Pnut, those symptoms sound promising, fingers crossed it will lead to a BFP for you!! :dust::dust::dust:

wanna - glad you guys made a decision....that is the first battle won! G/L

Lucy - OMG that is horrible..I cant believe you paid for IVF and these DR 's knew you were on this drug and didnt say anything. At least now you know. Let us know what the RA says!

pink - are you having twins?????

Gilmore- waiting is almost over....1 week!

Mandy - welcome...let us know if you have any questions!!!

pnut - symptoms sound good...1 more day!

ash - wow thats a week away then it will all go by so quickly. Good luck I am positive you will have you lil bean soon!

afm - 5 dpo and this tww is dragging...ugh!

So I was on the phone with my sister that lives back in my home town, and I was telling her about my plans for the IVF & ICSI because I needed to make sure that she was okay with me staying with her for alomst a month well i went through the IVF, and i wanted her to help me with the injections and I also would need her to drive me to the egg retrival appointment as well. She said she was okay with doing all of that!! :thumbup:

However she surprised me by offering to reimburse me the 700 bucks if we try one cycle of IUI first and we don't get pregnant. She said she would give it to DH & me as an X-mas gift!!! So since DH & me don't have anything to loose we are going to try the one cycle of IUI for October. Of course if I get pregnant from the IUI than she won't give me the $$, and I wouldn't expect her to. She didn't want me to move straight to IVF because of the high cost without trying to IUI at least once first. I thought that was very sweet of her to do that!! I didnt even ask her for any money, and I never have. DH & me were going to pay for this all ourselves.But at least if we do IUI once than we will know we tried it at least once and we won't loose out on the $$ that we would still need to pay for IVF & ICSI.

ttcbaby - hopefully it will start to go by more quickly! Try to keep yourself busy with anything you can, that's what I always do :hugs:

Wannabe- so nice of her and I hope you get your bfp that way you don't have to go through with IVF but if not at least she was there to help you!

ttcbaby - i've got my 12week scan on wed so i'll let you know for def after that but at 7weeks there were 2 sacs and 2 heartbeats, so yes as far as i'm aware its twins! :shock:

Fingers crossed for your 2ww, they're horrible and i hope it goes quickly for you!

Wannabe - that is a lovely gesture by your sister and yes i would definitely consider doing it, fingers crossed you get your BFP from it!!

Pink- twins would be awesome but a lot of work, one baby is a lot of work.

Wannabe- Good luck hun and that is awesome of her!

Hi all

Amy - not long now huni :)

Lacey - hope AF stays away Hun

Ttc - sorry it's dragging for you Hun :-( x

Wannabe - that's so nice of your Sis why not try it then hey?

Pink - only two more sleeps bet you can't wait huni xx

Well we went to see our GP first thing she said is you shouldn't be on the anti inflammatory whilst ttc, I asked why were not told this she said we would have to ask my RA doc ( believe me I have every intention too ) and she then started saying well sometimes positives out way the negatives and they have to weigh it up ( in other words sticking up for her doctor pal ) I said if this was the case why in the manufactures instructions would it advise not to take whilst ttc? She said she could not answer that and I would have to ask RA doc!!

Think our next step is to make appointment with RA doc, request notes, and speak to patient liason officer for a bit of advise. Hopefully if we are right we won't need to do any thing as 2nd go I'll hopefully be joining the BFP crew.. Heres to positive thinking hey :) x

Hope every one else is ok? Xx

Well ladies it is the day AF comes for me today, however I have no cramping, just gas pains. This is unusual. It is only 8:42 am here. So I have all day for her to show

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->