Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Well ladies it is the day AF comes for me today, however I have no cramping, just gas pains. This is unusual. It is only 8:42 am here. So I have all day for her to show

Good luck hun, I hope the :witch: stays away!! I think you should :test:!!!! :af::af::af::dust::dust::dust:

well I tested early 2x and this was 9dpo and 11dpo and I got BFN. I have decided that if she don't show I will wait until my OBGYN appointment on the 10th. It would be a free pregnancy test.

well I tested early 2x and this was 9dpo and 11dpo and I got BFN. I have decided that if she don't show I will wait until my OBGYN appointment on the 10th. It would be a free pregnancy test.

Sorry about the BFN!!! :hugs: Fingers crossed the :witch: stays away!! :dust::dust:

I buy the IC HPT's off of amazon to save money because I am a POAS addict!!!:haha::blush: I got a pack of 100 IC's for about 20 bucks!!! Just search pregnancy test strips on Amazon and a bunch of different IC's should come up!!!

I just need to vent... Sigh.... I log onto facebook and the first thing I see on my home page is a birth announcement, baby #2 for a girl I went to highschool with, and than 80% of the posts are pictures of everyones kids...

And than this crap post... So annoying....

"Hi all, We have some AMAZING news, we are EXPECTING!!!!!!! 12 weeks!! I know I'm in shock too! I can't believe it myself! We weren't going to put it on facebook but wanted to make it official. :] I mean who would have guessed that we're expecting!! Yup its official...we are expecting Santa in just 12 weeks!!! Re-post if you have any sense of humor. LOL!!"

Ugghhhh.. . So not funny !!!!GRRRRrrrrr....:growlmad:

i will have to check that out. Thanks a bunch wannabe for the input and info. I will keep you all posted!

@PNut, Your welcome hun!! :hugs:

Sorry for my above vent, But I am just feeling frustrated because I had been getting faint second lines on my IC's for a few days and than today they went BFN!!! So my tolerance level has been lowered.... Ugghhhh... I hate Facebook, and some days i dont even log on there because it is too difficult!!:growlmad:

I just need to vent... Sigh.... I log onto facebook and the first thing I see on my home page is a birth announcement, baby #2 for a girl I went to highschool with, and than 80% of the posts are pictures of everyones kids...

And than this crap post... So annoying....

"Hi all, We have some AMAZING news, we are EXPECTING!!!!!!! 12 weeks!! I know I'm in shock too! I can't believe it myself! We weren't going to put it on facebook but wanted to make it official. :] I mean who would have guessed that we're expecting!! Yup its official...we are expecting Santa in just 12 weeks!!! Re-post if you have any sense of humor. LOL!!"

Ugghhhh.. . So not funny !!!!GRRRRrrrrr....:growlmad:

I know how you feel and someone posted that stupid santa thing on my FB as well. there are a couple of girls I know from when i was a kid, pregnant with their first. It makes me depressed because everyone is so happy about it and then asking me when will you have your own? Well you see i have been trying to for the past 19 months!

Wannabe, that is what we are here for, for you to vent and talk to us when you are down

Wannabe - I've seen some one posting that too I was not amused either :-(

Well I have to also vent... I finished work this evening and I got a call from one of my friends and she announced that she pregnant with no.2 I said congrats but found it so hard to be as happy as her and she said 'well you could at least sound happy for me' I was fighting back the tears it's so unfair :-( xxx

Lacey - sounds good keep us posted hun x

Well I have to also vent... I finished work this evening and I got a call from one of my friends and she announced that she pregnant with no.2 I said congrats but found it so hard to be as happy as her and she said 'well you could at least sound happy for me' I was fighting back the tears it's so unfair :-( xxx

Hun that is completely normal. Lucy, things will get better but someone said to me on my journal:a fertile woman will never know the joy you experience when you hold your baby for the first time. She won't know how hard you've struggled to get to where you are, and she can't fathum the happiness you will have when you see your sweet baby's face. It'll be worth it in the end, I promise.
^ I read this statement and realized it is true. Anyone who just gets pregnant no problem will never understand why we will feel so blessed after having such a long wait.

Lucylou - good you got some answers....now for that RA to fess up to his screwup

pink that is so awesome...OH twins are so awesome!

wanna - well it looks like your decision has been made! wow...what a great sister!

pnut - I hope that af stays away!

I know it is hard to hear when people are getting pregnant around you so easily......I mean my girlfriend who I started ttc with just had her second in June and I had to go and help her with them. That was really hard. We just need to try to remember that our turn will come. We cant not believe that because then all of this struggle is for not.

@lucy, Awwww, big hugs hun.... :hugs::hugs: I am so sorry you are feeling down. Uggghhh,I don't always understand why it is so hard for fertile people to understand why this would be so painful for a women facing the possibility of spending the rest of her life not being able to have a child of her own... I mean seriously... why is that so hard to understand? Especially after all you have went through Lucy, your long years of LTTC and than how you started IVF and had problems with your eggs due to the meds you were on, of course this is going to be painful for you!! You have just went through so much recently!!! :hugs:I wish people would just use some common sense and try to put themselves in someone else's shoes for a change!! Uggghhhhhhh....Grrrr....:growlmad: And she has the nerve to be mad at you for your reaction.. Seriously!!! :growlmad::growlmad:

@Pnut, Thanks for being so understanding!! That qoute you posted was so wonderful, it is soo true that us LTTC'ers will not take our babies or our pregnancies for granted!!!!:hugs:

@lucy, Awwww, big hugs hun.... :hugs::hugs: I am so sorry you are feeling down. Uggghhh,I don't always understand why it is so hard for fertile people to understand why this would be so painful for a women facing the possibility of spending the rest of her life not being able to have a child of her own... I mean seriously... why is that so hard to understand? Especially after all you have went through Lucy, your long years of LTTC and than how you started IVF and had problems with your eggs due to the meds you were on, of course this is going to be painful for you!! You have just went through so much recently!!! :hugs:I wish people would just use some common sense and try to put themselves in someone else's shoes for a change!! Uggghhhhhhh....Grrrr....:growlmad: And she has the nerve to be mad at you for your reaction.. Seriously!!! :growlmad::growlmad:

@Pnut, Thanks for being so understanding!! That qoute you posted was so wonderful, it is soo true that us LTTC'ers will not take our babies or our pregnancies for granted!!!!:hugs:

I hope I made you feel a little better. :hugs: It has been a long road for all of us and it will keep on going. I just hope after baby number 1, it won't be as hard to have a #2 and so on. I will be happy if I am only able to have 1 at least. My hubby wants a girl, because he has 2 boys, me I don't care as long as they are healthy.

Wannabe~ to answer you question, No one understands what we have been through unless they have been through it. They think everyone can get pregnant. People don't know how to respond when it comes to LTTTC.

Pnut - I hope the beotch stays away.

I'm sorry you all are having a hard time today. I must be something in the air. We hit our 3yr mark today and I believe I have just overheard rumblings about a co-workers babyshower. It doesn't help when I'm hormonal today.

Pnut - I hope the beotch stays away.

I'm sorry you all are having a hard time today. I must be something in the air. We hit our 3yr mark today and I believe I have just overheard rumblings about a co-workers babyshower. It doesn't help when I'm hormonal today.

Aww.. Big hugs to you too hun!!! :hugs::hugs:

I think you are right. It is something in the air. I hope we all have 2013 babies.

Grr I need to vent now: I have this friend that everything is always about her. She is upset that a lot of her friends including me are married, or have kids or even both and we always put that stuff first and not her. Does anyone see something wrong with this picture? We are 23 years old and have lives and when we say we will always be there for her, that means we will be but sometimes it will be harder to do, due to having a family. There's nothing that pisses me off more than someone being poor me, poor me every single day. I have known this girl since I was in 7th grade and she has always been this way

Good morning all, This is my first time doing something like this. My husband and I have been ttc for 7 years now with no luck. We found out a month and a half ago that it is because of his morphology. So we have ventured into our fist IVF cycle. I just had my first transfer here in Colorado springs. I am a nervous wreck but trying to keep it together. Besides my husband I don't really have anyone to talk to about it, because they don't really understand what we are going through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->