Anyone LTTTC Number One?

So sorry Yellowbell!! Take all the time you need!! :hugs:

:wave: Hello to all the new ladies!!

Well I think I ovulated yesterday!! I plan on :sex: the next few days until FF confirms the O with my temps.. Then it's on to the TWW! (or in my case the 2 1/2WW :wacko:)

So sorry Yellowbell!! Take all the time you need!! :hugs:

:wave: Hello to all the new ladies!!

Well I think I ovulated yesterday!! I plan on :sex: the next few days until FF confirms the O with my temps.. Then it's on to the TWW! (or in my case the 2 1/2WW :wacko:)

WOO HOOO!!!!:happydance::happydance: It's time for :sex::sex: & more :sex:.....Go get that man of yours!!!! :haha:Good luck to you!!!:winkwink:

:hi: Welcome to the new ladies! I hope you enjoy it here!

Yellowbell, I'm so sorry hun, I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I am also a non-smoking advisor for the NHS and I had my first pregnant girl in and it really really annoyed me, why would you even try to get pregnant when you are a smoker, and you have to be really nice and positive the worst thing is she missed her appointment with me today so that usually means they haven't stopped smoking. My eyes are green are naturally green, but they seem to be getting more and more green as the months pass

Mine are brown -- but might be turning green after all this. On that note, I frequently, FREQUENTLY encounter at my job pregnant women who are addicted to heroin, cocaine and methadone (among other things) and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, they get pregnant and have babies -- where are our babies?! I know what that has been pregnant and given birth 9 times (I kid you not) she does not have custody of a single child because of her substance abuse

Now on a scale of one to not even remotely fair, that really wins the prize Fisher! How is she blessed with nine babies when she is clearly in no position to look after a single one - and yet we are all struggling to bring one much loved child into the world?
It all just proves to me that there is no benign overseeing force in the universe.
And nine? Well that's just taking the piss!

A big welcome to Moon and Tanzi - I think you'll like it in here :)

Yellowbell- I am so sorry to hear your news hon. Come back again when you are ready for it, we'll all be here with hugs and biscuits when you've finished licking your wounds xxx

Dazed - good to see you duck, dropping in and out is absolutely fine :)

good luck to the HSG girls - hope everything goes well for you.
And a big ay up to everyone else x

and today is Friday! And not just any Friday - oh no, this is the Friday before I break up for a weeks annual leave! Not that we're going anywhere, and we will be working on the house a lot, but still ... it's a break from my job. Mr Urch's mum is coming over from Belfast to stay with us for a few days and will be meeting my family for the first time... Sadly my mum is away so they won't meet but the rest of us are off out for a meal together for my birthday next Thursday yaaaaaay!

Urchin I hope you have a good time :dance:

Mrs Howley don't worry hun, I am here for the long haul :wacko:

Fisher and MrsHowley life really is unjust sometimes! :growlmad: I frequently have the irrational thought that these pitiful excuses for parents are stealing all the baby allowances :loopy:

Thanks Urchin. I'm feeling positive already about this cycle and have already worked out I need to test 10th November, which is just around the corner right? ;)

I'm also going away at the end of next month to celebrate the wedding anniversary, we're going to Florida and I've worked out that if Irma shows her stupid face on 10th Nov that I'll be on holiday around ovulation which I heard works wonders for conceiving - don't worry though I won't dare name my kid Disney or anything daft like that! I really hope you are able to do the same in your week off :)

Well I've heard its a roll over with the euro millions this week, I think I may just go and try my luck. I'd love it to just walk into work next week and say "here's my notice" I'm going to be spending the rest of my life spending every single penny possible to get pregnant. If I won all the money I'd invest about 95% of it into researching conception and wouldn't stop until it became very easy to fall preggers.

Fisher we get Methadone addicts to and most of their children are in care and the ones who have children let their children run wild and they really don't care, the one lady lets her children in when she takes her methadone grrrr and her first child was born and addict :( breaks my heart

Thanks Urchin. Fab news about your holiday. I have a holiday of working on the house planned starting the 17th.

Hope you have a nice visit with your inlaws and hope the two families get along wonderfully.

Happy Friday to everyone else!

Thanks Urchin. I'm feeling positive already about this cycle and have already worked out I need to test 10th November, which is just around the corner right? ;)

I'm also going away at the end of next month to celebrate the wedding anniversary, we're going to Florida and I've worked out that if Irma shows her stupid face on 10th Nov that I'll be on holiday around ovulation which I heard works wonders for conceiving - don't worry though I won't dare name my kid Disney or anything daft like that! I really hope you are able to do the same in your week off :)

Well I've heard its a roll over with the euro millions this week, I think I may just go and try my luck. I'd love it to just walk into work next week and say "here's my notice" I'm going to be spending the rest of my life spending every single penny possible to get pregnant. If I won all the money I'd invest about 95% of it into researching conception and wouldn't stop until it became very easy to fall preggers.

Oh go on - I'm sure a little Pocahontas or Donald would be very cute!!

Tanzibar that is a very lovely thing to say hun :flower: I would go with a Jasmine myself ;)

Well first ttc related jewellery finished, thought you may all want a peek;)

https://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx289/FEISTYFIDGET/DSCF1203.jpg

All bits are either sterling silver plated or tibetan silver. This is a piece of memorial jewellery and I have chosen healing rose quartz to represent the lost angel and obviously the wings are self explanatory.

I am hoping to do some matching bracelets and earrings and am considering swapping the rose quartz for the lost :angel: EDD birthstone.

Although it is ttc related I definitely find it takes my mind off of things and helps me to de-stress!

Also going to indulge in my other passion this evening, nail art! I plan to do some miniature Frankenstein faces to celebrate Halloween :haha:

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend! xxx

Yellowbell- I am so sorry to hear your news hon. Come back again when you are ready for it, we'll all be here with hugs and biscuits when you've finished licking your wounds xxx

Sorry Yellowbell :hugs:

mmm biscuits :haha:

@Tanzibar, I hope you enjoy your upcoming trip and Happy Anniversary to you and DH!!! :flower:

@Fiesty, Your jewerly came out really pretty!! :thumbup:

AFM, I got up early this morning and did my fasting to get my blood work done so that is one test down, and only 2 more to go. I am not sure how long it will take to get my results back, I know they were looking at my FSH levels and some other tests they run to make sure i dont have anything else wrong with me.

I hope all of you lovely ladies have a wonderful weekend!!! :flower: Does anyone have any special plans this weekend?

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/HaveAGreatWeekendGravestoneArm.gif

Feisty ~ Your jewlery is very pretty!! Excelent job! :thumbup:

FF Those earrings are lovely - will look forward to seeing the matching doodads :)

I find myself (inwardly) criticising crap parents all the time. Smoking over babies in pushchairs, or in the car with children (and no, opening the window a crack does not suck all of the dangerous chemicals out) and the way some people talk to their children is horrible. Next door to us never ever say a nice word to their children - all they get is yelled at - since the built a bar in their garden most of their family life happens outside, so we hear it all. Now I guess it's just about possible that when they are inside the house it's all sweetness and love, but somehow I doubt it.
Then there's those horrible hyper-fundamentalists who wrote
the book about 'training up your child' through beatings
and other god-awful practices. And it all makes me think 'why on earth do they get to have kids and I don't?'

and I must admit to a sneaky belief in the baby quota, and get angry at such people for usin up some of the allowance!

Glad to see that I am not the only crazy person then Urchin ;) My cousin's gf has a one year old who she kept ditching because she was more interested in partying, I don't mean she left him elsewhere for the weekend - she walked out. Anywho she realised that without the baby and my cousin supporting her she couldn't afford to live how she wanted so she decided to go back to my cousin and the baby. A month later she announces she is pregnant :growlmad: Seriously when I was told I was so fuming that I wanted to track her down and give her a slap :blush: I actually blurted out "but she's stealing all the babies" :wacko: I just really don't understand some people!

DH always tries to console me by telling me that it is Darwins theory of survival of the fittest, crap parents have lots of kids as their offspring are more likely to turn out as degenerate members of the human race, whereas good parents will raise the stronger more prominent members of society, so don't fall pregnant so easily :haha: Complete and utter BS but it always makes me smile when he says it!

Thats a good way of thinking about it FF that just made me chuckle!

One of my friends (I use that word loosely) is pregnant with her 2nd, they smoke in the same room as her little one, the day I found out she was pregnant again she actually had a fag hanging out of her mouth!!!!!
They swear in front of her kiddie & laugh when she says the words back, it is awful to watch, you wonder how these kids are going to grow up!
We was really close with them before they had children and for about the 1st year of her babies life we went away with them we always went out together, I think secretly at the time I was going through a faze where I wanted to be around babies so I could get some practise in! (I've long given up on that!) But I found myself not liking my friend, the more I see her being a bad parent the more I've stepped back, I can't watch cos it makes me so angry! How dare she get to have 2 kids and drag them up when I can't even manage 1, who will be the most loved ever!
So the last time I see her she started talking about her babie and telling me that you don't know real love til you become a parent (she knows I have problems!) when i commented on a few things she would say (which I find a lot of mums say this & it makes me want to rip their heads off!) "wait til you have kids as well" I hate this sentence! It's like they are saying your life is easy, it's only you 2, what are you moaning about! Arrrrgggghhhh!
So about 3 months ago I stopped ringing/ txting my friend and I've not heard from her since! Think I'm guna keep it like that, i think when your going through all this that we are you need to keep positive people around you.

Sorry for the rant ladies, I think i've woken up a little angry today! Lol!

xx

Sticky Beans that sounds like a good idea hun :hugs: It is difficult to see children being dragged up and I completely understand how you feel. When I witness things like this I always try to remember one of the only bits of sage advice my Mother gave me; 'When we have our own children other parents will disagree with our way of bringing them up - Each to their own and you have to respect their beliefs' I do try and be respectful but usually find the urge to run off with their offspring over-whelming ;)

Oh and rant away, it really does help :haha:

Hello Ladies, I am really struggling with this too, I am finding it really hard in fact, Why is it the shit people get to have babies so easily, I hate that I feel like this, TTC is definitely turning me into a not very nice person. How can I switch off? all I think about is this TTC bubble I am in, and how I am resenting all the successful people and judging them, I feel terrible but it really isn't fair, why can't everyone just get one baby each why is it some people never get a child and others get 4,5 or 6 I know a lot of you are further on in your journeys and have most likely been through a hell of a lot more disappointment than me and my husband, but I am just finding it all so hard,. I still haven't received my results from my HSG and that is worrying me now and my SIL is due tomorrow. Any advice would be most welcomed. I just want to stop obsessing and give my head a rest. I had a proper melt down last night luckily my Mum and Dad helped to pick up the pieces, but still even they admitted they have no idea what I am going through. I am just so grateful for bnb right now, I had to have a bit of a rant and I know you will all understand x

:hugs: all around. One day we will be truly happy with what we want most in life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->