Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Thank you for the warm welcome ladies. I have a question and I was wondering if someone could help me out. For the last 2 weeks my ovaries have been hurting really bad it feels like ovulation pain but its not going away. I have also been having groin pain it sorta feels like I pulled a muscle. Could it be related to my mc? Or another cyst? I am going to ask my Dr about it but I don't go in until the middle of January.

Can you maybe call and ask them about it? That doesn't sound normal and probably doesn't feel very good. *hugs* Good luck. Keep us posted!

Thanks for the reply. I can't really call anyone until Monday and its getting worse. I'm thinking that if it doesn't stop I am just going to have to go to the ER I took a couple pain killers hopefully they work.

Thanks for the reply. I can't really call anyone until Monday and its getting worse. I'm thinking that if it doesn't stop I am just going to have to go to the ER I took a couple pain killers hopefully they work.

Yeah if it's continuing and getting worse, then I think going to the ER is the safe thing. *hugs* I hope it's easily explainable and fixable.

Hi Ame - how was your night? Has the pain calmed down any, did you have to go to ER?

Eeeeek Dodger that is great! :dance: I am rooting for you and sending you lots of PMA your way :hugs:

Urchin Happy Belated Anniversary :hugs:

Ame I really hope everything is ok?

Well I would like to say that I am going vegan due to beliefs but I'm not :blush: I read an interesting study on women with unexplained fertility and those that had suffered multiple miscarriages/birth defects and those that stuck to a vegan and wheat free diet composed of natural, home cooked produce went on to fall pregnant and have healthy babies with 0 miscarriages. I am not toally naive, but brought the book about 4 months ago and gave myself the deadline of 2011 to fall pregnant or else drastic measures of the fertility diet will be taken.

Well I didn't meet the deadline so 2012 will see a huge change in my diet all in pursuit of that allusive :bfp:

Hi Ame - how was your night? Has the pain calmed down any, did you have to go to ER?

Yeah that! How's everything going? Any better?

Eeeeek Dodger that is great! :dance: I am rooting for you and sending you lots of PMA your way :hugs:

Well I would like to say that I am going vegan due to beliefs but I'm not :blush: I read an interesting study on women with unexplained fertility and those that had suffered multiple miscarriages/birth defects and those that stuck to a vegan and wheat free diet composed of natural, home cooked produce went on to fall pregnant and have healthy babies with 0 miscarriages. I am not toally naive, but brought the book about 4 months ago and gave myself the deadline of 2011 to fall pregnant or else drastic measures of the fertility diet will be taken.

Well I didn't meet the deadline so 2012 will see a huge change in my diet all in pursuit of that allusive :bfp:

Haha! Thank you! You put a huge smile on my face when I read your post! :hugs: I have been feeling more nauseous the last couple days then I had before and yesterday I had my first bout with morning sickness! I didn't quite puke, but I did um... sort of throw up in my mouth a bit and run for a sink because it felt like it could get worse. This morning so far no sink runs, but just solid nauseousness where no food sounds good.

I've also read a lot of things about diet and fertility. I cut out a lot but not all of the meat that I eat because I've read that plant protein is better for fertility then animal protein, but I'm not sure that I would go vegan completely. That would mean cutting out dairy too wouldn't it? I've read that dairy fat can be beneficial when eaten in moderation - but that it should be full fat rather then low fat or non-fat. lol then again there are so many conflicting things out there, that maybe the vegan way is the right way. :) Either way, I hope it brings you your bfp!

:witch: arrived last night for me so the first IUI was a bust. We prob wont do the next IUI til May/June time. I'm going to try to be more laid back between now and then with TTC but I'm not holding my breath. It's so hard to not obsess.

Dodger- you vomited? That's wonderful news! :rofl: when is your next blood level check?

:witch: arrived last night for me so the first IUI was a bust. We prob wont do the next IUI til May/June time. I'm going to try to be more laid back between now and then with TTC but I'm not holding my breath. It's so hard to not obsess.

Dodger- you vomited? That's wonderful news! :rofl: when is your next blood level check?

*hugs* I'm sorry the witch got you. :( It really is hard not to obsess. Everyone keeps telling me to relax and just let it all happen, but how, I mean really HOW do you do that?! I've not figured it out... if you do, let me know ok?

HAHAHA! I know I was pretty stoked when it happened! lol Only on a pregnancy forum would puking be a good thing. lol When I ran into the kitchen (that was the closest not busy sink) my mom took one look at me and said "See? This is why I think you are pregnant with a healthy LO!" Hehe! :)

Dodger your puking is music to my ears :dance: Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

Vegan does indeed mean cutting out the dairy, meat I could give up with very little effect but I am a dairy fiend and dreading that :( But if it means a healthy :bfp: then I can manage it, will give it a go for 6 months and then see if I feel it is worth keeping up or not. DH isn't too happy as I have already said I am not cooking two separate meals, if he wants meat or dairy he will need to cook it - evil much :haha:

Dodger your puking is music to my ears :dance: Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

Vegan does indeed mean cutting out the dairy, meat I could give up with very little effect but I am a dairy fiend and dreading that :( But if it means a healthy :bfp: then I can manage it, will give it a go for 6 months and then see if I feel it is worth keeping up or not. DH isn't too happy as I have already said I am not cooking two separate meals, if he wants meat or dairy he will need to cook it - evil much :haha:

It's hard enough cooking for one! :haha: Let alone two separate meals! And my mom was always on some diet or another and my dad also had to eat it, the look on his face sometimes with what she cooked up :rofl:

*hugs* I'm sorry the witch got you. :( It really is hard not to obsess. Everyone keeps telling me to relax and just let it all happen, but how, I mean really HOW do you do that?! I've not figured it out... if you do, let me know ok?

I agree! How can someone just not care! Or test after their period is due!? I'm horrid at that, I always end up breaking down and testing at about 10dpo :haha:

I have been feeling more nauseous the last couple days then I had before and yesterday I had my first bout with morning sickness! I didn't quite puke, but I did um... sort of throw up in my mouth a bit and run for a sink because it felt like it could get worse. This morning so far no sink runs, but just solid nauseousness where no food sounds good.

:yipee: for ms! :D lol it's so hilarious we get so happy at nausea, look what ltttc does to people! :wacko:

:( Sorry about af :hugs:

:witch: arrived last night for me so the first IUI was a bust. We prob wont do the next IUI til May/June time. I'm going to try to be more laid back between now and then with TTC but I'm not holding my breath. It's so hard to not obsess

Oh fisher :cry: so sorry the :witch: came. Its very hard not to obsess but before this cycle of IVF i did manage a couple of months being more chilled out and it helped my sanity so much. I think I relaxed because I knew we were doing IVF, so maybe knowing you've got another IUI as backup might help with the chillin :coolio:

FF - Good luck with the vegan diet, I'm sure once you get a few receipes under your wing you'll be fine. I think reducing our meat consumption might be on my new years resolution list aswell, although i really enjoy meat, I think generally in the west we eat far too much of it! So I need to find me some good veggie alternatives!

Dodge - thats so funny, we're all really exciting about puking! :haha: So i hope you feel sick tomorrow! :thumbup:

Sorry to hear the witch got you fisher - and I agree with the others; how on earth are you meant to not obsess, when getting pregnant is your goal?
And if you think about it, who else would be told to 'not obsess' when striving for a goal? Olympic athletes - stop focusing on medals so much, just relax and you'll get one!

yaaay for the vom dodger - but yes, it's a strange and peculiar place this, where we celebrate nausea and tell each other about our vaginal secretions. All hail BnB :haha:

FF - I was veggie for a lot of years, but not sure I could be vegan...none of the vegans I have ever known have looked healthy - they've all had a bit of a grey tinge to them. Hope it works for you though xx

I've been working hard on the front bedroom this weekend - I've put the last coat of emulsion on, done 2 coats on the old woodwork, and primed and put one coat on the new.

All that is left to do is another coat on the woodwork and lay the flooring ... should be done by Christmas :D

Thank you everyone for your concern. We went to the ER and I had a quick ultra sound but they didn't see anything and were stumped. I am going to have to go in for a more in depth appointment in the new year. I have been packing a heating pad with me everywhere I go and I noticed today that its much worse in the mornings.

Fisher- I am so sorry the witch came I dread it every month.

Sorry about the witch fisher :hugs: I wish she would just leave us all alone!

Think I must be the only one here who wants the witch to arrive this month!
I've started a little spotting so it's not far off ... then I have to go for a down-regging scan and trial embryo transfer. Hurrah!

Keeping it crossed Urch!

Well HSG is all said and done and feeling very sore now despite pain killers (I am a wimp :haha:) full info on my journal as being lazy and can't be bothered to re-type :wacko:

Hmmm 2 spots and then it's gone - this buserelin is messing with my system

Sorry to hear the witch got you fisher - and I agree with the others; how on earth are you meant to not obsess, when getting pregnant is your goal?
And if you think about it, who else would be told to 'not obsess' when striving for a goal? Olympic athletes - stop focusing on medals so much, just relax and you'll get one!

Urchin, totally love this! :thumbup:

Fischer, so sorry for the witch!:hugs:

I got 2 evaps at 10,11 DPO and then AF came at 12DPO. Weird thing though is that AF is much lighter, less crampy and no clotting this time. I don't know how many failed cycles I have done -- will it ever happen to me??

That's the trouble with this LTTTCing Lian, none of us knows where the journey will end. I often think I could cope with all the ups and downs, if I knew for sure that one day I would get my take-home baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->