Anyone LTTTC Number One?

on a slightly brighter note - it looks like my period is here! A bit lighter than normal but they did say to expect that with Buserelin.
I'll be ringing the clinic shortly to let them know and to arrange my down-reg scan (and trial transfer)

How exciting!

Oo exciting news urch... sorry if i'm being thick, whats a trial transfer when its at home?!

I'm having a mare of a day at work. Bloody winter with everyone off sick i'm basically on my todd in the office holding the fort... roll on 5.30pm :comp:

@Fisher, I am so sorry that the :witch: got you hun... big hugs to you :hugs: :hugs:

@Fiesty, I am so glad that the HSG showed that both of your tubes are open, But I am sorry that you were in so much pain, I hope you are feeling better today. :hugs: :hugs: I had a ruff time with my HSG, even though it was a short procedure, it was very painful at the same time...:wacko:

@Urchin, Good luck with your upcoming IVF. I hope you finally can get your BFP!!! :dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/GOODLUCK3D-1.gif

AFM, sorry i havent been around much latley girls, this last weekend that just past kept me busy because my family got together for Christmas, me and DH drove for 7.5 hours on last Friday morning and came back home on sunday. We were exhausted from the weekend, but we had a blast. It was great to see family. i did all of my Christmas shopping on last Thursday right before we left, so i was up late wrapping gifts and packing my bags for the weekend. I have a total of 9 nieces and nephews to buy gifts for, and I also got a gift for my mom, and small gifts for my brothers and sisters and their wives and husbands, I found these super cute baby potted christmas trees that i gave to my sisters and my brother's wifes, they all loved them, and they can plant them and keep them forever. As you can guess i have a big family. My mom has a total of 6 kids including me, so now our family is huge because they have all had kids, except for me. I finally got to meet my brother and his wife's newly adopted baby girl. she is super cute and so sweet, she is such a good baby, always happy and only crys when she needs something. Plus she looks just like my brother and his wife, you would never be able to tell she was adopted. I had only seen pictures up until this last weekend. Over all we had a great time. the only problem is that we ended up spening to much $$ and now we will strapped for cash for the next 2 weeks until DH gets paid again...

Thank you everyone for your concern. We went to the ER and I had a quick ultra sound but they didn't see anything and were stumped. I am going to have to go in for a more in depth appointment in the new year. I have been packing a heating pad with me everywhere I go and I noticed today that its much worse in the mornings.

Fisher- I am so sorry the witch came I dread it every month.

They are seriously making you wait TWO WEEKS or more to find out why you are in pain?!? Did they give you anything to help with the pain? OMG I would SOOO be freaking out on them. :growlmad::wacko: *hugs* I'm so sorry you are going through this and I hope you feel better soon!!!

Sorry to hear the witch got you fisher - and I agree with the others; how on earth are you meant to not obsess, when getting pregnant is your goal?
And if you think about it, who else would be told to 'not obsess' when striving for a goal? Olympic athletes - stop focusing on medals so much, just relax and you'll get one!

I love how you put it!

That's the trouble with this LTTTCing Lian, none of us knows where the journey will end. I often think I could cope with all the ups and downs, if I knew for sure that one day I would get my take-home baby.

Yep I'm with you on this too. That's the hardest part of waiting for anything is wondering about the what-ifs that could go wrong. I hope that all of us get our take home baby soon!

on a slightly brighter note - it looks like my period is here! A bit lighter than normal but they did say to expect that with Buserelin.
I'll be ringing the clinic shortly to let them know and to arrange my down-reg scan (and trial transfer)

How exciting!

WOOOHOOOO! Finally the witch did something right! I'm excited for you! :)

I'm having a mare of a day at work. Bloody winter with everyone off sick i'm basically on my todd in the office holding the fort... roll on 5.30pm :comp:

*hugs* Sorry you are having a horrible office day. :(

AFM - *giggle* You ladies made me laugh so hard when I read this thread and saw all the congrats on vomit! :p I haven't had anymore running for the sink episodes, but I've been keeping a trashcan near because of feeling so nauseous at times. Well that and I swear that part of my ms is running for the bathroom for the other end.... :wacko::haha:

My numbers rose again with Friday's test results from 72 to 111. I did another blood test yesterday and will get the results soon. And the big news is that I'm scheduled for an ultrasound tomorrow! I'm so excited about that! I'm hoping and praying that we see a yolk sac and fetal pole and maybe even hear a heartbeat! What a Christmas miracle that truly would be!

@Dodger, Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! I hope the pregnancy is progressing and you end up having a Happy and Healthy 9 months!!! :flower: :dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/good-luck-bear.gif

Yes dodger good luck for tomorrow... i'm keeping everything crossed! Let us know how you get on....

thanks the stress went away this afternoon, so only 30mins to go and i'm outta here! going for a catchup meal with a girlfriend this evening so looking forward to that!

EKKkkkkkk... OMG... i just saw something run across the kitchen counter top well i was making grill cheese sandwiches for lunch and than two beedy little eyes were looking at me from behind the coffee maker.... It was a mouse, it than ran down behind the stove.... Ugghhh... Not good, We have been in this house for a year now and this is the first time i have ever seen a mouse, so i am hoping it is just the one that came in over the weekend when it got really cold the other day...DH is picking up a mouse trap on the way home to get rid of it.... :wacko:

Dodger that is awesome hun :dance: I will be thinking of you at tomorrow's scan!

Am off now until New Year :dance: have managed to send a Nurse out to cover my Thursday and Friday this week as have really neglected my poor pup and we are so behind on Christmas bits :wacko: It was a tough call as it means going without much needed money but the poor dog is having a meltdown at being apart from us so often at the moment that I just feel so guilty. She usually stays with my Mum if we will be out all day but she is clearly missing us.

Hi guys. I have been trying to have a baby for almost 2 years. I am using clomid at the moment it will be my second round soon.

@dodger: GL!!! I have my fx'd it's the stickiest of sticky beans and a H&H 9months! :)

@wannabeprego: !! :shock: That's awful! My parents had a mouse one time, it took them a week or so but it got caught in a trap not too long after.. Scared my dad half to death though lol He was working night shifts and he came in the house turned on the light to the kitchen and watched this dark object dart from the dishwasher to under the fridge! He nearly fell over :rofl:

babyliciouss: :hi: Hope your stay is short :)

Feeling like total cr*p after I saw the news about a mom who physically abused her children and now sentenced to 7 years in jail. She tortured them for years by punching, hammer and poured boiling water and salt on their wounds. I felt so sad for the kids but I felt sick because I can't imagine how such an evil and satanic woman could have her own kids while the rest of us here have been trying for #1 for years??? This world is so sick! I can't stop crying. :cry:

:hugs: lilian, there is no rhyme or reason to who gets the gift of children and who has to struggle, try to focus on the hell that the woman will have to endure once the prison population finds out why she is in there - she deserves it all!

Hello all sorry to anyone the witch got, she got me to so i'm out for 2011. FF so glad ur tubes are open x i am at the hospital in the morning to see a fertility consultant and get some reults so fx. I don't understand how any parents can hurt their children it makes me sick, i read a story a couple of weeks ago about a couple who had raped and battered their one month old baby boy, it's just disgusting and them sort of people need torturing x

The mouse met it's end lastnight. It got caught in the trap that I put out right next to the bottom of the stove because that was where i saw the mouse last. I also put one in the lazy susan just in case it went back in there. I do feel bad that we had to kill the poor thing, but it was a necessary evil.

I really wish that they had more humane traps that would capture them alive so you could just release them back into the woods, but they dont. So now today i am finishing cleaning up the kitchen and rewashing all of the dishes from the lazy susan. Oh joy.....:wacko:

What are you ladies doing for christmas day? Will you be at home cooking or will you go visit family? Me and DH already did our big family get together with my family last weekend so we will be home on Christmas day. I havent decided what to cook for dinner on X-mas day yet.... hmmmm

Feeling like total cr*p after I saw the news about a mom who physically abused her children and now sentenced to 7 years in jail. She tortured them for years by punching, hammer and poured boiling water and salt on their wounds. I felt so sad for the kids but I felt sick because I can't imagine how such an evil and satanic woman could have her own kids while the rest of us here have been trying for #1 for years??? This world is so sick! I can't stop crying. :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi guys. I have been trying to have a baby for almost 2 years. I am using clomid at the moment it will be my second round soon.

Welcome to the group!! Good luck and baby dust to you!! :dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/2i8bsdg-1.gif

I have the pre-christmas blues :( I should be ecstatic that I am off now unti the end of the year but I just can't seem to get out of this funk!

Had to visit the cemetery earlier to put some flowers down on my Grandads grave for my Nan and had to go to the baby section. Was in floods of tears, so many babies there either born sleeping or only with us for a few days :cry:

Christmas preparations are almost compete but lacking motivation :wacko: Sorry lovelies just on a bit of a downer today :(

I doubt my stay will be short. I have been ttc since 2 years but this was my first month to use clomid. My CD21 blood test was 51 in UK.:D I am going to have AF on 26th December :)nope:)

@dodger: GL!!! I have my fx'd it's the stickiest of sticky beans and a H&H 9months! :)

@wannabeprego: !! :shock: That's awful! My parents had a mouse one time, it took them a week or so but it got caught in a trap not too long after.. Scared my dad half to death though lol He was working night shifts and he came in the house turned on the light to the kitchen and watched this dark object dart from the dishwasher to under the fridge! He nearly fell over :rofl:

babyliciouss: :hi: Hope your stay is short :)

Well hopefully all you needed to do the trick :) Why are you taking Clomid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->