Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Am off now until New Year :dance:

have a really good one chikkie - look forward to seeing you back in the new year

Hi guys. I have been trying to have a baby for almost 2 years. I am using clomid at the moment it will be my second round soon.
Welcome to the friendliest club that no one wants to be a member of
jump straight in, we have a more the merrier attitude in here ... sometimes we rant, sometimes we're miserable, and often we are silly :hugs:

Feeling like total cr*p after I saw the news about a mom who physically abused her children and now sentenced to 7 years in jail. She tortured them for years by punching, hammer and poured boiling water and salt on their wounds. I felt so sad for the kids but I felt sick because I can't imagine how such an evil and satanic woman could have her own kids while the rest of us here have been trying for #1 for years??? This world is so sick! I can't stop crying. :cry:

I know exactly where youre coming from hon ... our news is full of a dreadful couple who raped and beat their one month old baby so badly that he died. Every single one of his ribs was broken. And apart from obviously feeling so sad for him and angry at the abusers - I am also at a universe that would allow people like that to have, and discard, the most precious thing there is - while me and Mr Urch are denied the joy of being good parents.

Tasha - let us know how you get on, fx for you xxx

I really wish that they had more humane traps that would capture them alive so you could just release them back into the woods, but they dont. So now today i am finishing cleaning up the kitchen and rewashing all of the dishes from the lazy susan. Oh joy.....:wacko:
trouble is, they are territorial, so if you do release them they just come back again :(

News from Urchin Towers is that I have a down-reg scan date on 28th December :happydance:

Happy Christmas me!

I am using clomid as my CD21 blood test without clomid was 22. It needed to be over 35 to show ovulation.

Oh, I'm going in for my cd21 (which is really cd22- I ov'd late) progesterone check tomorrow morning! I ovulate normally just a stupidly short LP, but I'm now spotting so bad and so early they're checking it out to see what's going on.

Fx'd for tomorrow that my progesterone is a good number!

Good luck and baby dust to Baby and Skoer...:dust: :dust: :dust:

AFM, sigh... feeling kind of down because one of the threads I originally started out in with TTC when I first joined the site has been all of the girls talking about when they want to have their 2cnd baby... and here I am all of this time later still trying to even get my first BFP.... sucks.... Dont get me wrong I am happy for my girlfriends on here, but man is it ever a depressing reminer that I havent progressed since my 1st day on this site... sigh... :cry:

What are your New Years eve plans lovely ladies??? Anybody going out or planning anything special?

I know that me and DH want to go out for New Years. I amnot sure where or if we will g oout for sure just yet though. Plus I was on a quest to find a sexy and hot New Years Eve outfit and have been shopping online for one....:thumbup: I was having a hard time finding an outfit locally at the malls and stuff, I didnt see anything good really... sigh...

And oh yeah...Does anyone have a New Years Resolution for 2012???...:winkwink:

I know how you feel wannabe. All my bnb friends that I started with, most of the have LO's already and one is preggo again. **sigh**

wannabeprego & FF: Thanks :) Just waiting for the results now!

My NYE plans are tentative depending on 1) my work schedule and 2) my pregnancy test lol, if it's negative I'm gonna have a gooooood NYE :drunk:

Test came back at 20 which she said was a definite good ovulation but she also said that if I don't conceive in this cycle or next she's going to refer me to an RE since we're at the end of what she knows and can do for me :sad1: So it was kind of a bittersweet call anyway..

Skoer a referral would at least begin the process of investigating why its taking so long :hugs:

NYE will no doubt be spent at home alone with DH in the other room playing computer games :(

Ya, I know, it's just I was so hopeful that the Clomid would do the trick it kinda sucks :nope: I'm actually kind of scared to go to the RE, I just don't know what to expect and I feel like I might get overwhelmed with the testing and things.. It just kinda feels like that last, finalized, official step where you say "there is something wrong with me" :cry:

Not at all hun :hugs: Many of us had have lots of tests and are no closer to finding out what is taking so long. I personally find the testing a relief as it feels like we are getting closer to our goal.

Test came back at 20 which she said was a definite good ovulation but she also said that if I don't conceive in this cycle or next she's going to refer me to an RE since we're at the end of what she knows and can do for me :sad1: So it was kind of a bittersweet call anyway..

Hi babes. My progestrone level without Clomid was 21, and the DR said it was kind of love and they'd like to see a number abbove 30 to show ovulation and then I had a blood test day 21 while i took clomid and it was 51. You must not have done it wright day, I think its suppose to be done 7 days before your periods. Hope you get ur BFP.

Wanabepregnant babes I know how you feel I's a horrible feeling. But time will come soon.

No, it's 7 days past ovulation not 7 before AF and there's two different ways to measure progesterone, one requires 60 and one requires 10 natural/15medicated, they are using the lower numbers.. it just has to deal with what measurements they are using

Hello all of my lovely fellow LTTTCers!

I wanted to share my experience this past week with all of you.

For any of you who dont know me, my DH and I have been TTC for 15 months now. As time has gone on, we have had the usual bunch of tests. First bloodwork, then ultrasounds, then an SA and HSG. All of the above came back fine, so of course we were at a loss.

DH and I consulted an RE who recommended I have a diagnostic laparoscopy. He believed I have endometriosis due to some problems I have throughout my cycle. So...I went Thursday for my lap.

I dont have endo. I have scar tissue blocking the ends of both of my tubes, enough to not allow eggs in. But the HSG was fine!!! The doc explained that the force of her injecting the dye was enough to push it past the scarring, making it appear that all was well with my tubes, when in fact all is anything but!!!

Please, ladies, if you have had an HSG come back normal, but are still unable to concieve, insist on a laparoscopy. I had to tell my insurance company the test was to diagnose the cause of painful ovulaton and painful intercourse in order to get it paid for. Lie if you have to!!! Please insist the docs do this procedure for you. Its worth it to know!

I have wasted countless amounts of money, anxiety, stress, and tears in the last 15months just to find out i was never able to concieve to begin with. Please, my friends, have this test done if at all possible.

Oh Mrs hanna :hugs: I am definitely going to bear that in mind. Is IVF the next step for you hun? x

Hello all of my lovely fellow LTTTCers!

For any of you who dont know me, my DH and I have been TTC for 15 months now. As time has gone on, we have had the usual bunch of tests. First bloodwork, then ultrasounds, then an SA and HSG. All of the above came back fine, so of course we were at a loss.

DH and I consulted an RE who recommended I have a diagnostic laparoscopy. He believed I have endometriosis due to some problems I have throughout my cycle. So...I went Thursday for my lap.

I dont have endo. I have scar tissue blocking the ends of both of my tubes, enough to not allow eggs in. But the HSG was fine!!! The doc explained that the force of her injecting the dye was enough to push it past the scarring, making it appear that all was well with my tubes, when in fact all is anything but!!!

Please, ladies, if you have had an HSG come back normal, but are still unable to concieve, insist on a laparoscopy. I had to tell my insurance company the test was to diagnose the cause of painful ovulaton and painful intercourse in order to get it paid for. Lie if you have to!!! Please insist the docs do this procedure for you. Its worth it to know!

I have wasted countless amounts of money, anxiety, stress, and tears in the last 15months just to find out i was never able to concieve to begin with. Please, my friends, have this test done if at all possible.

Hi MRSHANNA I too had exactly the same happen, except my right tube came up as blocked on the HSG and thank god it did other wise I would never of had my Lap and would never have found out about the extensive (the word they used) scar tissue and adhesions, I know how you will be feeling I had a really hard time coming to terms with the fact I will never ever be able to conceive naturally, but on the up side we have found out what has stopped us from conceiving and IVF will be iminent and we will soon have our BFP's
xx

@MrsHannah, Thank you for sharing your story and for the advice. I am so sorry that things didnt turn out as you had hoped they would... *Big hugs* to you hun....:hugs: :hugs: I am sorry that you had to go through TTC for so long before realizing there was a bigger problem. LTTC is so heart breaking and painful... It is one of the hardest things i have ever had to deal with in my life thus far... :hugs: :hugs:

I have possibly one tube blocked that showed in my HSG.. and the DR thought it might of been because the one tube spasmed and that my one tube isnt really blocked, But my DR wants me to come in for a Saline Sonohysterography to get a better look at my uterus because i had a bump on mine on one side. I havent gotten around to that yet though. My dr already did a vaginal untrasound and she only saw one small fibroid on one of my ovaries but everything else looked fine. I do have regular periods though and ovulate every month on a regular basis. So I am not sure if the saline sonohysterography would show if i have any other problems, I think my DR mainly wants to get a better look at the bump on my uterus in case it needs to be removed sugically, i just havent gotten around to getting it done yet.. sigh.. I have been avoiding it like the plague, but I will probably do it early in 2012 and just finally get it over with....:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->