Anyone LTTTC Number One?

I am hoping that all of us LTTC'ers are going to have a Merry Christmas tomorrow despite the circumstances, I just wanted to stop in and wish all of you lovely girls a Wonderful Holiday tomorrow!!! :flower:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/HH.gif

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/ChristmasSantawalk.gif

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Merry_Christmas.gif

Happy Christmas Wannabe and all you LTTC 1, I am finding it horrible everyone seems to keep going on about how wonderful and magical Christmas is with a child and it is just another reminder of what I can't have, but then it is also a reminder of everything that I do have, I have a wonderful Husband, we have a lovely home and we are quite comfortable financially and we both have jobs we like and we have had the most supportive Family and Friends, so it's not all bad, I hope next year bring us all we hope and dream of, Much Love Shelley xXx

Merry Christmas for tomorrow everyone!

I am coming to the end of ANOTHER 2ww, either way I'll find out tomorrow, if AF hasn't arrived I'm going to do a test in the morn, it will either be a very good Xmas or a shitty one!
AF was due yest, had my few spots on my chin that I get before, got my moods and sore boobs but nothing else so fingers crossed for me! Although must admit after all this time I don't actually get excited anymore when I'm late, the only reason I am testing tomorrow is so I know if I can have a good drink! Lol

Hope Santa brings all you lovlies everything you've wished for!

xx

Merry Christmas for tomorrow everyone!

I am coming to the end of ANOTHER 2ww, either way I'll find out tomorrow, if AF hasn't arrived I'm going to do a test in the morn, it will either be a very good Xmas or a shitty one!
AF was due yest, had my few spots on my chin that I get before, got my moods and sore boobs but nothing else so fingers crossed for me! Although must admit after all this time I don't actually get excited anymore when I'm late, the only reason I am testing tomorrow is so I know if I can have a good drink! Lol

Hope Santa brings all you lovlies everything you've wished for!

xx

Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! I hope you get your BFP!!!:dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/luck-2.jpg

I'm in my 2WW as well, and i am testing early even though I vow to never test early month after month only to do the same thing all over again...:blush:

Well if anyone is bored and wants to squint at my HPT's here is a link to my testing thread in the gallery.. I am not feeling very hopeful this cycle though...:shrug:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...aint-line-pg-2-new-walmart-test-pg-3-a-3.html

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Hope you all have a lovely day and we all manage to forget about ltttc and eat plenty, drink and be merry for one day!!!

Happy Christmas to all my lovely LTTCers! :hugs:

Yesterday was lovely during the day when we spent it with DH family - it was a kid free zone which definitely helps! But the evening was as stressful and painful as ever as we had to spend it with my extended family. Basically spent the whole week baking for my family gathering and then because they decided we were late (I phoned on the day to check times and was told whenever :growlmad:) They all buggered off home meaning all my hours of kitchen slaving were for nothing :cry:

Anywho I got spoilt rotten and although we were too tired to try for our own Christmas miracle last night (think I ovulated christmas eve) I am actually not upset as have reached the stage where I know it won't actually make a difference :wacko:

Have DH wonderful family round ours this evening so much more baking ahead of me but I know that this will at least be appreciated :dance:

Oh Mrs hanna :hugs: I am definitely going to bear that in mind. Is IVF the next step for you hun? x

Thanks FF. Yes I believe IVF will likely be our next step. We were told we may be able to have surgery to "clean up" all of the scarring, but that doing so would make me super high risk for ectopic pregnancy if we concieved naturally after that. The problem is, my insurance wont pay for either option!!!:dohh: IVF is around $12,000 per round I believe, and I cant imagine what a full-blown surgery would cost.

Merry Christmas to all you lovely gals :)

I'm currently on my longest ever not spotting cycle dpo wise :happydance: I usually spot anywhere from 6 days prior to af to 3 days prior to af... Today is 11dpo.. temps are still high... I took a test last night but it was a super crappy quickie mart off brand so I'm not concerned that I got a negative from that lol, and I'm trying to be super realistic and keep my head down to Earth but it's just not happening lol :wacko:

GL to Sticky Beans and Wannabeprego!!! Did you guys test yet???

FF: Aww, sorry to here your fam bailed on you :( But it sounds like it didn't totally ruin your Christmas :)

@Skoer, Thanks for the encouragement, but the dammed :witch: got me this morning... sucks big time.... :cry:

Aww wannabe I'm sorry hun :hugs: Being due the :witch: over Christmas sucks royally BUT now you can indulge in all things naughty until your hearts content and not feel guilty :hugs:

Skoer oooooo that does sound exciting, I am keeping it all crossed for you :thumbup:

Christmas excess is catching up with me, feel like poo from all of this over-eating lark :wacko: At this rate I will be relishing going vegan :haha: Slightly worried as we have an enormous amount of chocolate to get through and less then 2 weeks until my next cycle, I can't throw it away as I will feel terrible and it's not like I can start my diet with all of that staring at me :lol:

How is everyone else doing? x

Sorry the witch got you wannabe. She got me on holiday too!

Good luck with the diet FF. Hope you can keep your will power!

starting spotting today :cry:

One more month before RE referral and DH is going in for his SA next week :cry:

I just want my baby!

No idea where to post this.
Im LTTTC #1.
No AF yet, it should have been here by now. Definitely have BFNs though. Like, sickeningly white, haha. Waiting for AF to arrive is really frustrating.

I think I lost it today. I am at such a low. I feel so alone, like no one understands. DH tried and now I just feel worse.

All I need to hear is its ok to be mad, to be jealous, to be selfish.
Maybe its not ok.
But I just need to know that I am not alone in having those feelings.:sad2:

@wannabeprego: Thanks, I was just so confident about this cycle. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up but I did :(

@SunUp: Oh hon, you are definitely not alone. There are some days where I'm ok, some where I'm SO ANGRY at the world, and some days where I just can't stop crying. And it's all normal! I'm not sure who first started the whole "I can't feel bad about this" but that's so not true! This is something very real to all of us and you can't help but feel the way you do.

If you really want to see a low point, go to my journal (link is in my signature) and the top post on page 9 paints a pretty good picture of how it can be, atleast for me.

:hugs: IF doesn't mean it will never happen, it just means we have to take a couple extra steps to get there.

No idea where to post this.
Im LTTTC #1.
No AF yet, it should have been here by now. Definitely have BFNs though. Like, sickeningly white, haha. Waiting for AF to arrive is really frustrating.

I think I lost it today. I am at such a low. I feel so alone, like no one understands. DH tried and now I just feel worse.

All I need to hear is its ok to be mad, to be jealous, to be selfish.
Maybe its not ok.
But I just need to know that I am not alone in having those feelings.:sad2:

Sunup, You are soooo not alone. I have been there many times over the past 21 months. You have every right to feel all of it. What I love most about this forum is that there are plenty of women here who understand EVERYTHING that I am going through. This journey can be so hard but stay strong and we are here for you:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->