Anyone MC in April wanna buddy up for encouragement?!

i have a question for everyone who takes note of their ov dates etc, sorry if this is TMI for some but im not up to the jargon used on here......here goes lol

how do you know which 'discharge' means your OVing etc?

week after i MC my 'discharge' (i hate that word!) was quite thick and just there in my pants, then it went see through and watery, now its a mixture of the both?!

sorry if it was TMI! xxx

When you ov or about the ov you should have egg white cervical mucus (EWCM)
It honestly looks like the egg whites of a raw egg and it stretchy and has the same consistancy. U should be able to put it in your fingers and stretch it. When you notice the most amount of that, that indicates ovulation. Wehn i ov, ill have it for about 3 days but the 2nd day is when its most abundant. So right when you notice that when you wipe with tissue...that means HOP TO IT! :haha:

When your CM (cervical mucus aka discharge) is milky/creamy white, that doesnt mean ov (in MOST cases) thats just your bodies way of sloughing off stuff and keeping things "clean" down there (even tho it doesnt seem like it would be with having CM

Hope that helps!?

Thank you hun that helps!

i think iv already OV'd a few days back then, hope we dtd enough, we do it every other day but the last time we done it was Thursday cause we have had such a hectic weekend!! would i OV that soon after a MC tho? MC on friday 13th, HCG to normal on 19th-21st? x

i have a question for everyone who takes note of their ov dates etc, sorry if this is TMI for some but im not up to the jargon used on here......here goes lol

how do you know which 'discharge' means your OVing etc?

week after i MC my 'discharge' (i hate that word!) was quite thick and just there in my pants, then it went see through and watery, now its a mixture of the both?!

sorry if it was TMI! xxx

When you ov or about the ov you should have egg white cervical mucus (EWCM)
It honestly looks like the egg whites of a raw egg and it stretchy and has the same consistancy. U should be able to put it in your fingers and stretch it. When you notice the most amount of that, that indicates ovulation. Wehn i ov, ill have it for about 3 days but the 2nd day is when its most abundant. So right when you notice that when you wipe with tissue...that means HOP TO IT! :haha:

When your CM (cervical mucus aka discharge) is milky/creamy white, that doesnt mean ov (in MOST cases) thats just your bodies way of sloughing off stuff and keeping things "clean" down there (even tho it doesnt seem like it would be with having CM

Hope that helps!?

Thank you hun that helps!

i think iv already OV'd a few days back then, hope we dtd enough, we do it every other day but the last time we done it was Thursday cause we have had such a hectic weekend!! would i OV that soon after a MC tho? MC on friday 13th, HCG to normal on 19th-21st? x

The body can be crazy sometimes so it is possible....but i wouldnt count in Ov that soon.... also id hope to not ov that soon either bc u wouldnt really have much of a uterine lining for the baby the implant to either.

With my first MC i Oved 3.5 weeks after the first day i bled from the MC. And for this 2nd MC on April 17th, i havent Ovd yet but i am assuming ill Ov about the same time i did the last MC which will be in about a week and a half. I dont use OPK's as they never have worked for me.... but i go off of my CM and i always get the EWCM when i ov. And keeping an eye on that has always worked for me.

Hey ladies,
Seems like a lot of you are getting to it :) I'm still bleeding so me and DH haven't DTD for a while. To top it off I got a call from a nurse this afternoon letting me know they got the results of my pap smear that they did on my first prenatal visit I had a couple weeks back. She said it came back not quite normal and that I needed to go back in and probably get a biopsy of my cervix. So now I'm kinda freaking out about that. I don't need any more problems. That is scheduled for May 24th however if I end up being on my period at that time I have to reschedule. And the nurse let me know, NO intercourse two weeks before the appointment and they have to do a pregnancy test before the procedure anyway. So basically my husband just isn't going to get any and we will not be making babies in May. I'm hoping to conceive quickly maybe in June. Either way I just hope nothing is wrong with me.

Hey ladies,
Seems like a lot of you are getting to it :) I'm still bleeding so me and DH haven't DTD for a while. To top it off I got a call from a nurse this afternoon letting me know they got the results of my pap smear that they did on my first prenatal visit I had a couple weeks back. She said it came back not quite normal and that I needed to go back in and probably get a biopsy of my cervix. So now I'm kinda freaking out about that. I don't need any more problems. That is scheduled for May 24th however if I end up being on my period at that time I have to reschedule. And the nurse let me know, NO intercourse two weeks before the appointment and they have to do a pregnancy test before the procedure anyway. So basically my husband just isn't going to get any and we will not be making babies in May. I'm hoping to conceive quickly maybe in June. Either way I just hope nothing is wrong with me.
I had an abnormal pap about 5 or so years ago. I freaked out alot more than what I ever should have. They ended up taking a nice little bite out of my cervix for a biopsy. It pinched and I had spotting for a few days on and off with some light cramping...but everything turned out okay. Keep your head up and make sure *you* are okay before filling that womb with a precious little sticky bean :hugs:

Hey ladies,

Hope:
I am a board certified cytotechnologist (the person who screens the papsmear slides for abnormal cells etc) If u want i can help better explain what they diagnosed for the "abnormal" cells and give you some information about all that stuff, Just send me a personal message if ud like and feel comfortable. This happens to ALOT of women, so dont worry..... u will be fine

Hey ladies,

Hope:
I am a board certified cytotechnologist (the person who screens the papsmear slides for abnormal cells etc) If u want i can help better explain what they diagnosed for the "abnormal" cells and give you some information about all that stuff, Just send me a personal message if ud like and feel comfortable. This happens to ALOT of women, so dont worry..... u will be fine

Awwww that'll put your mind at rest hun! its all about who you know these days :) xxx

Have any of you ladies Been more tired since the miscarriage? I feel like I could sleep all night and all day and at work I just feel exhausted.

Have any of you ladies Been more tired since the miscarriage? I feel like I could sleep all night and all day and at work I just feel exhausted.

only the last couple of days iv been feeling more tired, im ok in work its when im in bed i will drop off and normally wake up when OH wakes up for work at about 5am but he has to wake me up to say goodbye and iv found im snoozing more! normally get up at 6.30 for work but recently its more 6,45 lol xxx

what CD are you on hun

I am on cd 24 from the start of bleeding but if I go a few days past when I was told my levels were at 20 then I would be at cd 14 or around there

Im on CD15 from first day of bleeding after MC. I am assuming my cycle will go just as the month prior since that one was after a early MC as well (both of my MC were around 5 weeks)

I ovulated on CD26 after my first MC (counting 1st day of bleeding as CD1) and got a BFP 12 DPO.

I am now on CD 15 from this months MC so im assuming in a little over a week i should ov (assuming itll go the same as last MC cycle). I hate that it takes my body a little longer to OV after a MC...but i guess its bc my levels need to drop down to normal for my cycle to start all back up again.

and Yes, ive noticed i get more sleepy/tired as well after my MC. I dont know if thats hormonal or if its subcontience with drepssion or somthing? But i feel at ease with the MC and having faith for the future, so i havent been dwelling on this MC like i did with the first one in March.

Before my mc my cycles have always been long so it may take a little bit longer this time for my body is usually have 30 some odd day cycles

im on CD 18 from Bleeding but CD 11 from HCG being 0 this sucks doesnt it :-( xxx

I hope so but I am not supposed to be trying, so we not trying not preventing so I think I am going to stop doing opks so it can be a surprise if we do get a bfp

my normal cycles were 33-34 days exactly. And saw EWCM on CD18-CD20 so thats usually when i Ov.

Now they are LONGER for my first cycle after MC. (both times thus far...) I havent had a normal AF since Jan 29th since i had a MC, got BFP right away then another MC and now im awaiting to see the verdict on this cycle....

I am on CD8 from the start of bleeding, my bleeding ended on CD6.
We weren't doing any charting or OPK before so I'm not sure about alot of dates... I did have a little iPhone app called Period Diary that I had used and my cycles are super "normal"...28days, presumably Ov'd between CD13-15...
Bought some OPKs for this cycle, just started yesterday on CD 7 and my LH line is already getting quite a bit darker...By my app I should Ov this weekend...which my hubby will be in town for...and it'll be nice because we haven't really got to be intimate in a while with everything going on...He's been at military training a few hours away...got to come home the first weekend to celebrate the BFP...and then came back the this last weekend to console me since we MC'd....it's been a whirlwind...

Well today started good but while watching guiliana and bill ( if any of you watch it) she has been through everything including not being able to get pregnant, ivf, breast cancer, and now a surrogate, who is now pregnant on the show but they show her ultra sound and it makes me so sad because in my scan around that time the baby was gone and it's so hard to watch... Even though I am very excited for her it's just hard

I am on CD8 from the start of bleeding, my bleeding ended on CD6.
We weren't doing any charting or OPK before so I'm not sure about alot of dates... I did have a little iPhone app called Period Diary that I had used and my cycles are super "normal"...28days, presumably Ov'd between CD13-15...
Bought some OPKs for this cycle, just started yesterday on CD 7 and my LH line is already getting quite a bit darker...By my app I should Ov this weekend...which my hubby will be in town for...and it'll be nice because we haven't really got to be intimate in a while with everything going on...He's been at military training a few hours away...got to come home the first weekend to celebrate the BFP...and then came back the this last weekend to console me since we MC'd....it's been a whirlwind...

I am so sorry you have had to go at most of this stuff with out your man.. He has been my big huge rock that I can laugh with, cry with and now :sex: with because we have to enjoy it before we get the next bfp because he was the one saying that we can't get "stuff" on the baby and I am sure next time he won't want to at all.

Hopefully you o this weekend though that would be so exciting!!!!!

Well today started good but while watching guiliana and bill ( if any of you watch it) she has been through everything including not being able to get pregnant, ivf, breast cancer, and now a surrogate, who is now pregnant on the show but they show her ultra sound and it makes me so sad because in my scan around that time the baby was gone and it's so hard to watch... Even though I am very excited for her it's just hard

I just watched this too and had the same reaction. It made me soooo sad. Im in the same boat and right now I should be 8 weeks, and thats what my scan should look like but noooo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->