• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone MC in April wanna buddy up for encouragement?!

Straub, I totally know where your coming from and I told my sister yesterday that her telling me she might be pregnant was the last thing I ever wanted to here after a miscarriage.
As for my "friend" I am rethinking our friendship, after I asked her the reason of why she would want to take plan b pill she told me she didn't want to be fat at her wedding, she wanted to be able to drink on her wedding, bachelorette party, and honeymoon, and get her tattoo touched up next month.. I told her those were the most selfish reasons I could have ever heard someone come up with to try and prevent a baby, and that if I could go back and be a fat pregnant cow puking on my wedding I would if it meant that I would/ could have a healthy baby.. She lied to me and said she wouldn't take it, I asked if she only said that because that is what I preferred and she said ya she took the pill and is very happy with her decision................. I don't think she is a real friend and I don't think I want to associate myself with an extremely selfish person that could really care less about what another person is feeling

Do you know if your "friend" had a positive pregnancy test or not? I'm pretty sure plan B only works if you take it right after sex. I have a friend that took plan B once and it didn't work. She now has a beautiful daughter and couldn't be happier. I secretly hope the pill doesn't work even though I don't know her lol.

Hello ladies-

Finally got the courage to post in here. We just lost our first pregnancy on the 22nd of April @ 6 weeks. We had been trying for 16 months so we are obviously devastated. I had my blood drawn twice this week to follow it down to zero. Monday was 1212 yesterday it was 314 so it is dropping very quickly. I have my next draw on Tuesday and I'm hoping it will show a 0 so we can start trying again right away.

Never expected to have this happen to us after trying for so long, just hope that it won't take that long to fall pg again. :cry:

Welcome Trish I sorry for your loss. Me and my DH tried for 10 months before our first BFP but then got pregnant immediately after that loss. Unfortunately that pregnancy didn't stick either but my point is I think it will happen quicker for you this go around.

She had unprotected intercourse the night before she took it. If she treated her soon to be step daughter better I would wish it wouldn't work but with how she treats children I hope she is not fertile

So I know that sounds horrible but she gives her "daughter" cold baths when she has potty accidents (she is 3) I have tried explaining they can still have accidents.. She gets spanked with a pattle, a hand on her bare bottom, a spoon on her bare bottom, and after all of these then she gets time out for no less that five minutes. My "friends" fiancé works ten to 16 hours depending on the job he works on she said she can't take her to daycare because she needs to sleep or go to the gym and doesn't have time for it.

Now I grew up getting spankens and I don't not agree with it but she goes to the extreme with everything and the little girl can't even be a kid because she is always in trouble....

So I know that sounds horrible but she gives her "daughter" cold baths when she has potty accidents (she is 3) I have tried explaining they can still have accidents.. She gets spanked with a pattle, a hand on her bare bottom, a spoon on her bare bottom, and after all of these then she gets time out for no less that five minutes. My "friends" fiancé works ten to 16 hours depending on the job he works on she said she can't take her to daycare because she needs to sleep or go to the gym and doesn't have time for it.

Now I grew up getting spankens and I don't not agree with it but she goes to the extreme with everything and the little girl can't even be a kid because she is always in trouble....

omg, that is so aweful! I would def. give her my piece of mind about that whole situation. THere are different ways to handle that type of situation

I got spanked when i was younger too but kids shouldnt have to learn by being in fear. thats just sad :nope:

And the cold baths....thats just WRONG! i could never be friends with someone that does that crap, what a horrible person to do that to sucha young litte girl... shes only 3! IOf course accidents are gunna happen!

Hello ladies-

Finally got the courage to post in here. We just lost our first pregnancy on the 22nd of April @ 6 weeks. We had been trying for 16 months so we are obviously devastated. I had my blood drawn twice this week to follow it down to zero. Monday was 1212 yesterday it was 314 so it is dropping very quickly. I have my next draw on Tuesday and I'm hoping it will show a 0 so we can start trying again right away.

Never expected to have this happen to us after trying for so long, just hope that it won't take that long to fall pg again. :cry:

I am so sorry hun! :hugs:
i know im sure ppl have said this to you already....but atleast you can get pregnant! and on the bright side....your more fertile after an early MC bc your body is prepped for pregnancy now and your cervix is a little more open which makes it easier for the little spermies to make it to their destination!!

I have come to terms with knowing MC happen for a reason, it doenst make it any easier knowing that but keeps me feeling hopeful that ones of these times i will get a sticky one thats strong! That is why they call getting pregnant and miracle, and you will cherish those miracles until the day you die

Little J she has had a piece of my mind and she told me that I have no idea what it's like because I don't have children and that when our children get older we will see who's act better

Hi - I'd like to join you all. Had a m/c 2 weeks ago (I guess) at 6 weeks. HCG was down at 39 on Thursday, hoping by Tuesday it'll be zero. Negative pregnancy test this AM. Never thought that would make me (somewhat) happy.

Tell me how to get pregnant right away! How do I know when I'll ovulate? How do I time things - from the first day I started bleeding??

Hi ladies,

Had a weird couple of days, been bleeding just like AF but I didn't have 20 clear days between the mc bleeding and this so not sure what it is. It really feels like AF, I've got what seems like PMT and everything and its now been 2 weeks since I got a BFN so at least my hormone levels are back to normal. I just hope its not my body playing nasty tricks on me and hoping even more that its not 'retained product' (I hate that expression!) that I'll need more surgery for.

For those who are interested, my experience of ovulation after my 1st mc - I used a Clearblue Fertility Monitor and treated the 1st day of bleeding as CD1. By CD2 I'd had a BFN so knew my HGC levels were ok and ov'd on CD16 according to the monitor. I got pregnant on that cycle but sadly lost that little one at 11 weeks :(

Little J she has had a piece of my mind and she told me that I have no idea what it's like because I don't have children and that when our children get older we will see who's act better

wow, how immature of her. Stay strong girlie, ppl like her are nutzo:wacko:

Smythe- sorry for your loss hun :hugs:
The only thing i go off of for ov is my EWCM. After my MC in march, I got the EWCM a week later than i normally would if it were a normal cycle. (usually i ov CD18-20 on my normal cycle) As for this cycle after my NC in april, i havent yet seen the EWCM so im assuming ill get it about the same time i did last time bc i MC at about 5 weeks at both times...

To be honest, just do what you were doing before to get pregnant....but it should be easier this time around bc u tend to be more fertile after a MC bc ur body is prepped for pregnancy and ur cervix is more opened for spermies to get in. Good luck chica!! Fingers crossed for a sticky one for us!

Hi ladies,

Had a weird couple of days, been bleeding just like AF but I didn't have 20 clear days between the mc bleeding and this so not sure what it is. It really feels like AF, I've got what seems like PMT and everything and its now been 2 weeks since I got a BFN so at least my hormone levels are back to normal. I just hope its not my body playing nasty tricks on me and hoping even more that its not 'retained product' (I hate that expression!) that I'll need more surgery for.

For those who are interested, my experience of ovulation after my 1st mc - I used a Clearblue Fertility Monitor and treated the 1st day of bleeding as CD1. By CD2 I'd had a BFN so knew my HGC levels were ok and ov'd on CD16 according to the monitor. I got pregnant on that cycle but sadly lost that little one at 11 weeks :(

hmm, thats odd..... bodies do SO many different things. The Dr. would say it wasnt considered and AF (bc its before 20 days in between bleeding) but it very well could be.... or could be left over trying to still get out. If u start having pain etc, id go to the Dr. Id still call the Dr. just to let them know whats going on so they can keep track of you

Hope things get back to normal soon!!

Oh that would make me so angry. Grrr I'm mad at her and I don't even know her lol. You don't have to be a mother to show some compassion and decency when caring for a child.

Oh that would make me so angry. Grrr I'm mad at her and I don't even know her lol. You don't have to be a mother to show some compassion and decency when caring for a child.

She doesn't understand that though, I also told her that she would never watch my children because I don't know how she would treat them... She laughed at me. But when our children grow up I would love to see whose children behave better... It's sad but her "daughter" always acts out because it matter whether or not she is good or bad she is always in trouble

Hi Cathgibbs

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss...how i wish this never happened to anyone.

I would love to be your buddy. I had a miscarraige and lost our twins at 20 weeks in Januray'12 through cervical incompetence. We had been trying since 2008 and finally had an IVF which was successful the 1st time, but sadly ending in a loss.

We were so happy when we conceived naturally and got a BFP on a HPT on 24th April. My B HCG however was only 50. 3 days later it was 52 and the doctor confirmed it was a chemical pregnancy. We are so sad, its awful.

I am now waiting for AF and heard it will come anytime soon...cannot wait to start trying again. [My buddies who were TTC when we started are all with babies or waiting to deliver in a couple of months... trying so hard to be happy but find it so difficult to hear them talk about their symptoms.]

Hope you are in a better place today...:)

Hi Cathgibbs

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss...how i wish this never happened to anyone.

I would love to be your buddy. I had a miscarraige and lost our twins at 20 weeks in Januray'12 through cervical incompetence. We had been trying since 2008 and finally had an IVF which was successful the 1st time, but sadly ending in a loss.

We were so happy when we conceived naturally and got a BFP on a HPT on 24th April. My B HCG however was only 50. 3 days later it was 52 and the doctor confirmed it was a chemical pregnancy. We are so sad, its awful.

I am now waiting for AF and heard it will come anytime soon...cannot wait to start trying again. [My buddies who were TTC when we started are all with babies or waiting to deliver in a couple of months... trying so hard to be happy but find it so difficult to hear them talk about their symptoms.]

Hope you are in a better place today...:)

Hi Maureen,

Thats so sad, im so sorry for you loss :hugs:

I know you most prob dont want to hear this but at least you can concieve naturally so thats a good sign!

It is very hard, i have a friend who was 2 weeks ahead of me and i found it hard to be happy, our time will come very soon hopefully!!!

im not waiting for AF, we arent trying but we arent proventing so just letting nature take its course!!

xxx

I had a blighted ovum on the 25th this month... Had to have a d&c straight away as there is a possibility of it being a molar pregnancy... So we aren't allowed to :sex: without using a condom! Because I'm not allowed to get pregnant until there confirm that it wasn't a molar...

I had the d&c on the 27th just gone... And lo and behold I'm ovulating!!! I didn't at all think that would happen that quick... We were trying for nearly 3 years before I fell pregnant, so I'm very much in tune with my body..., but usually ovulation was on cd15-16... I've got no bleeding at all but lots and lots of Ewcm?? So I'm confused

I want to be pregnant now, but I have to wait for results in a few weeks time :(

Hi maureen and babee-

Welcome! Sorry for both your losses:hugs:

Its just so sad we had to have to go through this. Im hoping this will be our only times in our lives we will. I beleive our future pregnancies will be perfect and have no issues!

i have a question for everyone who takes note of their ov dates etc, sorry if this is TMI for some but im not up to the jargon used on here......here goes lol

how do you know which 'discharge' means your OVing etc?

week after i MC my 'discharge' (i hate that word!) was quite thick and just there in my pants, then it went see through and watery, now its a mixture of the both?!

sorry if it was TMI! xxx

i have a question for everyone who takes note of their ov dates etc, sorry if this is TMI for some but im not up to the jargon used on here......here goes lol

how do you know which 'discharge' means your OVing etc?

week after i MC my 'discharge' (i hate that word!) was quite thick and just there in my pants, then it went see through and watery, now its a mixture of the both?!

sorry if it was TMI! xxx

When you ov or about the ov you should have egg white cervical mucus (EWCM)
It honestly looks like the egg whites of a raw egg and it stretchy and has the same consistancy. U should be able to put it in your fingers and stretch it. When you notice the most amount of that, that indicates ovulation. Wehn i ov, ill have it for about 3 days but the 2nd day is when its most abundant. So right when you notice that when you wipe with tissue...that means HOP TO IT! :haha:

When your CM (cervical mucus aka discharge) is milky/creamy white, that doesnt mean ov (in MOST cases) thats just your bodies way of sloughing off stuff and keeping things "clean" down there (even tho it doesnt seem like it would be with having CM

Hope that helps!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->