Anyone over 45 TTc ?buddies needed <3

BBliss-Just popping in to say congrats!! Your doctor was right about your eggs going home. Enjoy it and keep everyone updated on your progress please! Oh, and definitely when you find out you're having twins!! :crib: :crib:

Delphine, thank you so much I can can your sincere excitement for me, thank you!!!!

Terri, it's so sweet of you to leave me a message, thank you!

I'm still not completely safe as we all know but for now I'm so happy :)

I'll keep posting my updates. I'll be 45 when baby(s) is born!

BBliss - that is fantastic news!!!! Just fantastic!!!! Don't worry about age...I was almost 45 when DD was born! You are blessed for sure! Keep us posted please.
I am tickled! Just tickled!!!

BTW what dosage of stims were you on? Do you remember your protocol?

Ladies, I'm sorry I'm such a rubbish poster of late :blush: but BBbliss you so give me hope when I was clinging onto shreds - so happy for you!! :happydance::kiss:

Thank you Dmama! Tbh I'm not that worried about age anymore, lol

I was on DHEA, baby aspirin, 600mg coq10, long protocol with bcp, doxicycline before stims. Then 150 gonalF, 3vials of menopur, cetrotide, hcg trigger, egg retreaval then back on BCP and lupron, estrogen patches and progesterone in oil. They made me wait 2 cycles for FET.

You know, I knew how many different protocols there are and that it really is a shot in the dark the first time around but I prayed that the people who made those decisions for me where (Divinely) inspired to chose the right combination that would be most beneficial to me.

I knew was still fertile, I just knew it, but the ivf made it happen faster and surely, I have one blocked tube and DF has had sperm issues. This was the best decision we made, but if my tubes were clear and his sperm normal I'm also confident we were have been able to get pregnant on our own.

Jax! Don't loose hope! I have another friend our age who just had a baby :)

BBliss - Good luck for a great beta tomorrow!!!

Yes! So much has happened these past few days have been full of ups and downs. Well I started testing on Monday getting a barely there line then next day I got a very visible line but I think my urine was really concentrated, then the day before beta I had brown spotting and thought my line was lighter so I was very concerned for my beta and yes they were really really low. Scary low At only 19, I was really upset and thought I was having a chemical but this was Thursday and with the Holliday they didn't schedule me for another beta until Tuesday! I thought it was really too long to wait but decided that if AF doesn't show up I'm still pregnant and I stopped with the testing, I was just tour turning my self, but I've been so busy with my DD's graduation that I haven't had time to obsess. I doing fine, I've had a couple of bad moments but I'm staying hopeful still. I'm still pregnant for all I know :)

I just love your attitude BBliss!! That's all you can do for now and you are pregnant for now so rejoice in it! The fact that you are not bleeding is a great sign and means your beta is going up :)

I just wanted to say that I got a BFP today! Fx'd this one sticks. I'm hoping to go for a beta tomorrow. I'll keep you updated.
BBbliss- sending positive vibes your way for your beta on Tues!!!!

Marathon girl I'm so excited for you! I'm keeping you in my prayers. Fingers crossed, and that good stuff!

I feel positive but nervous about Tuesday. Today I had a think mucus mixed with a tinge of old blood so I hope it was part of the forming mucus plug. Fingers crossed :)

Thanks so much BBbliss and terri!!
Fx'd for you tomorrow BBbliss. I will be thinking about you :)

BBliss _ sorry about the roller coaster, fingers crossed that beta is high after the next test! hugs

marathongirl - congrats...were you trying naturally? can you remind me your age!

Yes, the board is getting lucky!

BBbliss- thinking about you. Did you get your beta today?

dmama- yes naturally. I am 44 turning 45 in September. I had 2 losses before our rainbow was born last year in April. I had another loss this past Feb at 6 weeks. Praying that this one sticks!

Congratulations, marathongirl! Lovely news :) FX everything works out for you this time :hugs:

BBbliss - I really hope everything's OK with you. Sending you my best wishes :hugs: xx

Marathon, I'm so happy this is happening for you. I really want things to go well for you this time. Are you on progesterone or kind of support?

Delphine, dmama, Terri and marathon, I had a call this morning that confirmed I had a chemical pregnancy. I took a hpt a couple of days ago and I already knew so was just waiting for beta to confirm. I'm heartbroken and tired right now and think I need a few days to morn and then decide where to go from here. I'm tired but I don't think this is the end yet.

Thank you for all of your support. I think about you girls and want nothing but the best of your dreams to come true for all of you.

So sorry BBbliss :( I probably don't have any words to make you feel better but I just want to say that you are an amazing person and have such a great attitude. I know you are strong and will get through this and you will make the right decision going forward. We are all here for you :)

Marathon, I'm so happy this is happening for you. I really want things to go well for you this time. Are you on progesterone or kind of support?

Delphine, dmama, Terri and marathon, I had a call this morning that confirmed I had a chemical pregnancy. I took a hpt a couple of days ago and I already knew so was just waiting for beta to confirm. I'm heartbroken and tired right now and think I need a few days to morn and then decide where to go from here. I'm tired but I don't think this is the end yet.

Thank you for all of your support. I think about you girls and want nothing but the best of your dreams to come true for all of you.

So sorry to hear that, BBbliss :(

I know there are no words of comfort that I can give you right now - all I can do is send you my sympathy and all my love and support.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Marathongirl is right about you being an amazing person. I'm always so impressed with your positive attitude and your strength. If anyone can do it, then you can.

Look after yourself and take the time you need now XXX

You girls are really incredible women and I'm proud of your resilience and strength myself, to still be here against all odds takes more then bravery alone, It takes a fighting spirit to put ourselves again in this journey and I'm grateful to share it here in these pages amongst the best of them. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->