Anyone shopped online at Baby time London?

Wow, i've just got through!!! Aparently they are waiting on maxi cosi seats to come in and it's going to be another couple of weeks!! So asked to cancel and they said they need it in writing and then it'll be up to 5 days before the refund will go through.

The worst bit is though, the price on Kiddicare's jumped up massively, so i'll try and get them to price match and see where i get...

well i finally got through on the phone, spoke to the same lady i have done previously, and she said she will get the refund issued today or tomorrow if it hasnt already been.....not holding my breath though, and told her i needed the delivery of the broken buggy refunded too as they failed to pick it up...fingers crossed!!!!

can someone please post phone no for btl that they are getting through on as i have found 2 for them on internet and cant seem to get through on any thanks

Oh wow-all this thread tells me is never ever to order from Baby Time London!

Ohhh nooo. Wish I'd read this forum before ordering.

We've ordered a Babystyle Oyster and carrycot (order number 1261/161110/23) on Nov 16th. My wife exchanged several emails to try and confirm the price and they were actually very helpful. However, they've had our money for over a week now and they've yet to contact us with a delivery date. All we have is the email confirming the order and the knowledge that the money has gone from the credit card.

Have emailed them tonight to find out what's going on, and will try calling on Monday - but seeing what's gone on for a lot of you does not fill me with confidence at all! Worried!!

Hey guys! I eventually got my goods from Baby Time London. After about 3 or 4 weeks of constantly calling them. There is a woman who answered the phone eventually. She said she was just taking messages and did call me back. I had a total run around with them. One min it was in stock.. next week it was out of stock.. Even though I did get my item eventually I will never shop here again! All I can say is just be persistent with the phone calls!

Having tried to call them several times today and got nowhere, I've emailed them to cancel the order. I'll carry on ringing though so I can be sure they've got it and that they refund me!

It's been 13 days since the order and we've not heard a dickie-bird - and the item is now showing as out of stock on the website, so I've no confidence that it will come any time soon. Let's see how quickly they sort a refund out!

Managed to get through to them on the phone and to be fair, the man was very nice and helpful. He reckoned their email servers are down due to problems with viruses and spam. He also seemed to think they could get our product delivered by Friday.

However, I went with the cancellation option, which he processed while I was on the phone with him. Had an email straightaway from them confirming the cancellation and that the refund was in progress (should be 3 to 7 working days).

Hopefully all's well that ends well! Now - where can I get a babystyle oyster and carrycot at a good price!?

also managed to get through today, the man said the goods had already been despatched, he seemed really surprised that i hadnt recieved it, he said he is going to find out what has happened, but didnt give me a confirmed day :(

Dont believe a single word he says he is a complete liar. He told me i would get my item yesterday when i eventually got through last week. He also told me there was a problem with bt but if so how did he manage to respond on here. Oh and he also told me he was going to email me a tracking number last week. Guess what no good or any contact.

again could i just ask everyone to go on the bbc watch dog website and report your problems and also contact trading standards. You would not believe how angry i am. I am ready to jump in the car and go to the shop. I am not going to take this any longer.

I have just read through this thread. BTL should be so embarrassed by the comments of their customers - it is certainly not the way to run a business.

Hope you all get your items or money back soon :hugs:

This is terrible! I won't be ordering from them any time soon!

well i finally got through on the phone, spoke to the same lady i have done previously, and she said she will get the refund issued today or tomorrow if it hasnt already been.....not holding my breath though, and told her i needed the delivery of the broken buggy refunded too as they failed to pick it up...fingers crossed!!!!

still no refund, they have had the buggy back for over a week now, this is ridiculous and causing me so much stress that i do not need whilst pregnant...shame on btl...please if you read this, do not shop with them! they will answer emails quickly to get your money then mess you around with sending the product and if you need a refund then they will just completely ignore you..they dont answer their phone, they dont reply to emails, and if you manage to get them on the phonew they tell you it has been or will be sorted asap, then ignore you again!! PLEASE BEWARE!!

Kim4 - did you get an email confirming that a refund had been processed?

We've had one. Guy on the phone said it would take 3-7 days to process. Only been 2 days so far so can't tell if he's fibbing or not!

I think they should be shut down by the sound of this thread!

You should all go to Watchdog though so people know not to order from them x

Kim4 - did you get an email confirming that a refund had been processed?

We've had one. Guy on the phone said it would take 3-7 days to process. Only been 2 days so far so can't tell if he's fibbing or not!

no my emails are still being ignored...so frustrating! thats great that youre getting further, fingers crossed it goes through for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->