Anyone starting IVF Jan/Feb..want to join me

Mrs R your symptoms sounds great, im sure u have nothing to worry. What time is the scan?

Jojo hun how are you feeling? Good luck with the scan hun. Im sure everything is fine.

2 more hours to go for me! I feel like bursting into tears every 5 seconds because I'm so worried. Leaving in 10 mins to get lunch before we go.

I have to confess I did another pg test this morning, just to make sure lol The test line was so dark it took all the colour out of the control line. I think i'm going mad........

2 more hours to go for me! I feel like bursting into tears every 5 seconds because I'm so worried. Leaving in 10 mins to get lunch before we go.

I have to confess I did another pg test this morning, just to make sure lol The test line was so dark it took all the colour out of the control line. I think i'm going mad........

Its only normal hun, and im so happy for you. I remember your 1st cycle, sorry to remind you but this is brilliant. Cant believe u have MS. Thats wicked, im sure everything is fine. How many did u guys put back?

How did it go today Mrs R? Hope you're doing alright and that you saw your little one!

Brooklyn, I didn't see my little one today.......... I seen my little two!!!

I'm having TWINS!! :cloud9::cloud9:

We are absolutely over the moon!! I had an internal scan and as soon as the scanner went in the nurse said, 'Oh, twins!' We seen two tiny heartbeats flickering and the nurse was so happy for us she cried :happydance:

We were kept waiting and hour and a half before we were seen. I was an emotional wreck by the time we were taken, but it was worth every second :yipee:

I just cannot believe it.

How many sets of twins in the making have we got on this thread now?

How did you get on jojo? Hope all went well x

Congrats Mrs R!!!! :) fantastic news. I hope it goes smoothly for you!

Jojo - I hope you're ok, not seen you on here today so I'm hoping all is well and that you're ok, been thinking about you today.

night night xx

Mrs R :happydance::happydance:
That is the best news!!! You def did the right thing by getting two embies put back!!!!! :baby::baby:

My scan went fantastically. :cloud9: The heartbeat was so strong and thumping away. I was exactly 7wks and 3days yesterday and thats what the baby measured at. So that was spot on!!! Def due Nov 2nd :baby:

Straight away our consultant said, "I see where your bleed came from". As you girls know I had a pretty bad egg collection and a bad bleed during it. So much so they changed my gown in the middle of it.

My ovaries continued to bleed after transfer and the blood has formed a clot at the bottom of my womb below the pregnancy sac. As my pregnancy has developed the growing sac has put pressure on the clot. Hence why part of it came away and I had the bleed.

It wont affect my pregnancy at all. The clot will either come away or be absorbed by my body. But all is fine!!!!! :happydance:

OMG! So much good news since I was last on here yesterday.

Mrs R!!!! Twins, I"m so happy for you. We will definitely have to help each other out and support each other through our twin pregnancies. We should be due within a few days of each other. Such a wonderful outcome after all you went through with your retrieval and transfer and the last few weeks!

Jojo, so glad they found the cause of the bleeding and that it's nothing to worry about.

Well ladies, we should probably move over to first tri for real...maybe we can continue the chatting in the LTTTC thread over there?

Just wanted to pop by to say how pleased I am to come in here and see all those pregnancy tickers!

I left this thread and joined the March one as I felt so behind you ladies - I was still in the early stages of down regging when you were all having your ECs!

Mrs R - wow - twins! I'm so happy for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->