Anyone starting IVF Jan/Feb..want to join me

Congrats to everyone with BFP's! I hope it's me soon.
But I have a question for you ladies. Did you have 3 or 5 day transfers? And if you transferred a blasto, what grade was it? I had ET today and only had 4 blastos out of 12 embies on Saturday. Three were grade D and one grade E. They transferred two grade D. Is there any hope I'll get a BFP with grade D blastos?
Thanks ladies. And I hope I can join you with a BFP soon.

Congrats to everyone with BFP's! I hope it's me soon.
But I have a question for you ladies. Did you have 3 or 5 day transfers? And if you transferred a blasto, what grade was it? I had ET today and only had 4 blastos out of 12 embies on Saturday. Three were grade D and one grade E. They transferred two grade D. Is there any hope I'll get a BFP with grade D blastos?
Thanks ladies. And I hope I can join you with a BFP soon.

Hi hun, I have never gone to day 5. Not that blessed with many eggs. Have always done day 3. 1st cycle it was grade1 with 8 cells and this time grade 1 with 8 cells and the other grade 1 with 7 cells.

Do you know why they were graded D? Where they fragmented? Sorry i cant help much.

Hi Girls

How are you all this morning? Ive been a mess for the last few days its all in my journal but i feel alot better this morning. I am still really tired as well. Those cramp feelings are still there, i didnt have that in my last pregnancy and im taking that as a good sign. Im def off food too, Brooklyn i cant face milk ewww makes me sick. Im lactose intolerant anyways, its a good thing :) And i can never decide on what to eat. Thats about it really. Jojo good to hear your spotting has eased away. When are you going to start a preg journal?

Brooklyn hun you should announce your BFP on here.

Hi girls

there is a section in 1st tri just for LLTC girls, how about we move over there soon. I think i might join after my scan tomorrow.

Hopesforababy- our clinic didn't offer 5day transfer. I only had one fertilised embie. On day three it was a Grade A nine cell. Try not to focus too much on the grade. The fact that they developed to blastocyst stage is great. Lower grading can mean a reduced chance of implantation but not always. I read about one girl who is expecting triplets with Grade C embryos. :hugs:

Dilek- glad you're feeling better this morning. I suppose I should start a pregnancy journal. Do I do that in first tri section?

Hi girls

there is a section in 1st tri just for LLTC girls, how about we move over there soon. I think i might join after my scan tomorrow.

I have made the odd post in 1st Tri, I will make the move with you ladies. My scan is on Fri :hugs:

On day 3 I had three excellent, three good, and six average embies. All 8 cell. So I don't know why they all reduced in grade on day 5. The embryologist said that they are grade D because the inner cell mass isn't compact enough and that the outer shell wasn't completely formed.
So everyone here did a day 3 transfer?

Hopesforbaby, I also had a three day transfer. I think it's a really good sign if 3 of yours made it to 5 day...sounds promising to me!

Dilek, do you know the name of the LTTC thread in first tri? I'd love to join but I hadn't noticed it when browsing over there. I definitely think we should all join together and make the leap. It would be so much more inviting over there if you ladies were there with me....
Where does one announce a bfp? I'm sorry for being clueless, I've never quite visited those threads before....
Hope you're feeling a bit better today Dilek, and yes, I think cramps are a good sign!

Jojo - to start a journal you need to go to pregnancy journals, Its seperate to 1st tri.

To announce a BFP here , its ummm https://www.babyandbump.com/problems-trying-conceive/88094-bfps-announcements-sticky-2009-a-71.html

Im sure you would have seen it in the LTTC section.

Girls im so anxious for tomorrow. I cant stop eating cause im so nervous. I hope we get to see a heartbeat and we are not too early. The guy that booked it, he asked when i was 6 weeks and he booked it. So there must be some wisdom to that. LOL im not sure to tell them if i conceived via IVF or not. well what i mean is dont come forward the info and only say so if they ask. LOL im scared im going to get a lecture. As the EPU unit is linked with my ivf clinic. I really do hate scans girls. With my past, all scans have meant bad news. Only on a few occasions have i left smiling and then it all changes again till the next scan.

I have my inlaws over for some home made pizza tonight, hopefully that will keep DH and i occupied.

Here you go Brooklyn https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ted-conception-let-light-keep-shining-45.html

Jojo - to start a journal you need to go to pregnancy journals, Its seperate to 1st tri.

To announce a BFP here , its ummm https://www.babyandbump.com/problems-trying-conceive/88094-bfps-announcements-sticky-2009-a-71.html

Girls im so anxious for tomorrow. I cant stop eating cause im so nervous. I hope we get to see a heartbeat and we are not too early. The guy that booked it, he asked when i was 6 weeks and he booked it. So there must be some wisdom to that. LOL im not sure to tell them if i conceived via IVF or not. well what i mean is dont come forward the info and only say so if they ask. LOL im scared im going to get a lecture. As the EPU unit is linked with my ivf clinic. I really do hate scans girls. With my past, all scans have meant bad news. Only on a few occasions have i left smiling and then it all changes again till the next scan.

I have my inlaws over for some home made pizza tonight, hopefully that will keep DH and i occupied.

I'm so glad you're going to have a scan tomorrow. Even if you can't see the heartbeat, they can tell you if the baby is measuring correctly for 6 weeks, right? I think you will be able to see it though....I remember when they told me to book my scan they said 6 or 7 weeks, and that was to see the fetal heartbeat. Try not to worry too much about what the doctors and nurses think. This is your body and they're not the ones who have to deal with all of this anxiety and they haven't gone through a missed miscarriage, so who cares what they think!

I'm so glad you're going to have a scan tomorrow. Even if you can't see the heartbeat, they can tell you if the baby is measuring correctly for 6 weeks, right? I think you will be able to see it though....I remember when they told me to book my scan they said 6 or 7 weeks, and that was to see the fetal heartbeat. Try not to worry too much about what the doctors and nurses think. This is your body and they're not the ones who have to deal with all of this anxiety and they haven't gone through a missed miscarriage, so who cares what they think!

Thanks Brooklyn, im about to cry that was soo sweet. Im definately going to have to read this again before my appointment tomorrow. I just cant believe it, im here again. Im so grateful that im pregnant. With all the surgeries ive had and all the hormones and being on temp menapuase for over a year i cant believe im here again. The journey has a been a good test of my faith. OK im getting emotional :cloud9:

WE HAVE A HEARTBEAT

It was so stressful but they were so lovely at EPAU. I was so scared i was going to get a lecture. They tried over my tummy 1st and the sonographer said she can see a pregnancy sac and its small. Same words as last time (mc) and my heart started pacing. So scared and basically she couldnt see much. I was told to empty my bladder and they tried internal. My left ovary was in the way and she couldnt see much. So we switched back to outside again. And she managed to find it, and see the heartbeat. It was pulsing, it was so nice watching it.

The embryo is measuring at 6 weeks its 6mm and they didnt count the heartbeat.

Ive got loads of follicles on my right ovary and some more swelling and she said thats whats prob be giving the pain. They were happy to leave me with my scan with my clinic in 2 weeks but i am allowed to call them for reassurance if i need to.

Hello girlies,

Haven't been on for a few days as my sister pinched my laptop. Today is my first scan - 7 weeks- and I'm absolutely crapping it (to put it politely!) I'm like you Dilek, just want to see a heartbeat. Hubby and I have both taken the day off as we would be useless in work today. PLease keep your fingers crossed for both jojo and I today as I think jojo has another scan today too.

Maybe if i get some good news I'll be brave enough to get a ticker and graduate to first tri......... I'm so nervous. But I've got quite a lot of symptoms this week, head in the loo most days, boobs like rocks, gone of milky things and sleeping like crazy (going to bed at 8.30pm nd getting up at 7.30am still tired lol)

Will let you know when I get home.

Best wishes jojo, I'll be thinking about you today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->