Anyone starting IVF Jan/Feb..want to join me

Ladies this spotting of mine is freaking me out. There is no change. Nothing in pants, brown dots or small streak only when I wipe after going to the loo. I dont have any other problems.

If it's a UTI could I have vaginal spotting??

It's putting my head away. Dilek- I hope you don't mind me asking but did you have very faint brown spotting?

I really have lost all my positivity now :cry:

Ladies this spotting of mine is freaking me out. There is no change. Nothing in pants, brown dots or small streak only when I wipe after going to the loo. I dont have any other problems.

If it's a UTI could I have vaginal spotting??

It's putting my head away. Dilek- I hope you don't mind me asking but did you have very faint brown spotting?

I really have lost all my positivity now :cry:

Oh hun im so sorry but i think its quite normal its still brown isnt it. Hun how about calling your clinic and speak to a nurse to get reassurance. I dont think we ever stop panicing.

JoJo - no i have never had any spotting at all. Which in my case i know it good and bad. With my missed mc i also didnt have any bleeding.

Are you having any further scans? Are you having any more symptoms?

Congratulations hun another high Beta.. Wonder how many twins we are going to get in this thread.

Thanks!

Yes its quite high for a singleton ET. But there is also a good possibility of it splitting as I have five, yes, five sets of identical twins in my family and one set in my husband's.

Hi Everyone,
Well, put me down for the first possible set of twins. There were two sacs at the scan yesterday and two heartbeats! We're still processing this news...it's tough to process because the doctor told us that there's a pretty high incidence of one twin arresting during the first trimester, so it may be only one at our next scan. This happened to a friend of mine recently and now she's due in April with one boy.

But still....OMG!!!!

Dilek, you're right, we are getting a lot of HIGH Betas in this group and we could be in first tri together with a twins support thread soon enough.

Jojo, I'm sorry you're going through this and feeling so stressed. Another thing I remember reading is that when we go through IVF, the lining is soooo soft and plushy that we are more likely to shed a little of it than during other pregnancies. Definitely check with your doctor and maybe try to book another scan for soon, but it sounds like it's within the range of what's normal.

ooo wow brooklyn! Congrats! I can only hope that will be me soon in a few months!

Congrats!!!!

Jojo - perhaps get your blood checked for your beta levels again or maybe a scan I don't know. It is thought to be very common tho in early pregnancy sometime. I am thinking of you and hope you're OK.

xxx

Brooklyn that's great great news!!! :happydance:

All these twins are so exciting!!!! Double the joy!! :pink::pink:

Rang the hospital today and spoke to a midwife. She said all could be ok. It's not red and it's not heavy. She said with a miscarriage I'd be soaking a sanitary towel and would need to change it every hour or so. But obviously she couldn't say for def either way.

Also spoke to my GP who said it may have been a little gathering of blood from the treatment that just came away. Sort of like a clot really. Also because I bled so much during the collection it could have been from then. Plus my transfer was a nightmare and they had to open my cervix high up with a clamp!! (TMI I know!!!).

So really there are lots of simple and relevant explanations. As long as the heavy red flow stays away it should be ok. Roll on next Fri (19th) for my next scan. If I can hold out that long :wacko:

ooo wow brooklyn! Congrats! I can only hope that will be me soon in a few months!

Congrats!!!!

Jojo - perhaps get your blood checked for your beta levels again or maybe a scan I don't know. It is thought to be very common tho in early pregnancy sometime. I am thinking of you and hope you're OK.

xxx

I've never had my beta levels done at all and the clinic or hospital havent suggested it. I would like to have that done. Do you think I could request it???

Hi JoJo,

I would think so, were you private? I expect they would offer it to you if you paid? I don't know I'm just assuming! Someone on here will know :) Or alternatively I know some ladies on the ttc forum buy those digital pregnancy tests that say how many weeks you are then when it goes up each week they get some relief from seeing that xx

Yey!!!!, brooklyn for twins!! :happydance:

Jojo, I know it's easy to say, but try to relax now, girl. I've overheard others in my clinic talking going through the same and had successes.

Excellent news Brooklyn, you had me worried for a bit with your late reply. LOL I hate different time zones.

Jojo - im glad your feeling a bit better. Yeah some clinics dont do bloods but i think there is no point now, you did have a scan right hun. Scan is way better than a blood test. Yes im jealous hehehe. WOW hun i didnt know u had such a nightmare with EC. I was totally awake this time and felt everything. God how uncomfortable was ET.

Hows the symptoms going girls? Ive had loads of AF cramps today, havnt felt that for over a week. In the mornings i feel a bit sick, nipples still sore and im totally off some food and so into cheese and red mead. However, i dont eat red meat. I am on extra iron tablets. DO u girls think these carvings are away your body telling you what it needs? Oh and also i get up every 2-3 hours a night to use the loo. Im lacking in some good sleep.

I really think ive only got 1 embryo in there. Well im praying to have a successful pregnancy, my second beta wasnt that high i dont think. Kinda just above average for singleton. Exciting and impatient times.

Oh I've missed out on lots! Congrats to the girls with the new :bfp:'s.

And Brooklyn.... twins!!!!! Fingers crossed they both hang in there.

Jojo you poor thing. You must be going out of your mind. As somebody said, first tri seems to be full of ladies with spotting so you're not alone. And the fact that you've seen baby with a little heartbeat is absolutely fantastic! Rest as much as possible and only get up to use the loo (which I know is fecking awful - i still dread having to do a pee two and a half weeks later, just incase I see something)

I'm just waiting to get to my scan and for them to tell me I imagined it and there's actually nothing there! My anxiety has not lessened at all :wacko: It's so tiring having to worry all the time, and we though ttc was bad. Fingers crossed we all move over to first try safely girls. Best of luck

Girls, another confession. My principles went out the window on Tuesday night and I tested........ and got my :bfp:!!

Can't believe it! :wohoo::wohoo:

Have taken 4 tests so far and it's still not sinking in. I am absolutely terrified as it's so early. Confirmation day is tomorrow. Please pray it's a sticky one [-o<

I am so delighted for yuo Mrs R-its been a long road but you got there heres to a happy and healthy 9 months YEAH!!!:happydance:

Thanks glitterqueen. Hope you're feeling a bit better x

How are you today jojo?

Haven't had any staining since Yesterday morning, so nothing now for a whole day :happydance:

Just a clear/ slightly white discharge again which is totally normal. Am so so thankful. I just want Friday to come to I get my next scan. I still have the odd twinge/pain but I've had them for six and a half weeks now!!!

How are you all doing?? :hugs:

Oh I'm so please JoJo can't imagine how difficult that was for you but really pleased you've not had anything for a whole day :)

xxx

Jojo, so glad the spotting has stopped! How are you doing today?

How's everyone else doing? Any symptoms to report?

how are you all doing. this is one lucky thread ladies x

Jojo, so glad the spotting has stopped! How are you doing today?

How's everyone else doing? Any symptoms to report?

No spotting at all now for three days :happydance:

No real symtoms to report. No morning sickness for me apart from I've went off some foods, just can't face them.

How are you feeling Brooklyn? :hugs:

Glad to hear it Jojo!
I'm feeling ok. I've started to feel tired more often- this weekend I felt really lethargic and couldn't motivate to do much except nap and watch movies.

My nausea has been mild so far- it comes and goes and is usually completely gone by late afternoon. I've definitely had some food aversions and cravings though. Lots of things i don't want at all right now, and I'm craving fruit, cereal with cold milk, and yogurt- all cold refreshing things seem appealing right now.

I've def felt more tired as well :sleep::sleep::sleep:

The doctor put me off work again because of the bleeding and I've been napping in the afternoon. Plus I'm still having a really good nights sleep. I still have the discomfort but like I said in one of my other posts I've now had it for bout 7 weeks. So not too worried about that!!

I left a urine sample in today. Just incase my spotting was caused by a urinary tract infection. Get results back tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->