Anyone testing 6 Feb?

I know how you feel jewel. I keep showing it to people on webcam and i think they think i'm nuts. AF due on Wednesday. So i'll use my other FRER on Monday and see if the line is any darker. Think i might go buy some cheapie dollar tree tests today and see if tey catch anything, then maybe i won't think it's a bad test. lol

my breasts are bigger and fuller now. my OH even notices it...im definitely pregnant. its just a matter of when it decides to register on a HPT. i dont know how long it takes me to register on them cause last time i was pregnant i was 6-8 weeks along and i got positives. all of this cant possibly be a coincidence. i never had all these symptoms except when i was pregnant. i also looked at my calender since about September when i started keeping track of my cycles...my longest one was 36 days. so possibly i wont even be due for AF til the 10th. so could still possibly be testing too early...so frustrating...congrats to all the BFPs :D

my notes thus far

Jan 26

started showing symptoms and suspecting that im
pregnant, first day of last period - jan 6, 2011
starting weight 185
nausia
watery discharge with white tinge
butterflies in stomach- first symptom, i thought it was
strange and very different to me, so i looked into it
headaches
ptyalism

jan 27

developed a head cold, it just hit me real fast
nausea
watery discharge with white tinge
sleeplessness
headaches
stuffy/runny nose
back pain after walking a minute

jan 28

still have head cold
orange juice tastes much stronger than usual
burping alot
sleeplessness
we BDed and im all soft inside and sensitive.
- HPT $tree
very slippery cm

jan 29

super nausiated
dry heaves
twinges in uterus

jan 30

full feeling in uterus
- HPT $tree

jan 31

nausea
fullness in uterus
occasional light cramps/pulling sensation
stopped taking my mental health meds cause im so
sure

feb 1

sleeping alot, completely exhausted, cant get myself
to do anything
starting to get irritable

feb 3

exhausted
twinges in right nipple
nausea
slight cramping
- FRER HPT

Feb 4

leg pain
some cramping / with pinching pain / no breast
soreness like usual with AF
pinching pains in vagina
headache
very moody
exhausted

feb 5th

FMU - FRER HPT
moody and downright vicious
exhausted

feb 6th

breast heavier and fuller...slight tingling

Thank you lovely ladies for your responses & reassurance :)

Phantom & Jewels how're you doing?

Jade-Kitten- willing your next HPT to tell you what you already know! :)

:hug:

Bex x

WELLL I did go buy a cheapie dollar store one yesterday. Same thing really faint line after the ten minutes. So i went out, broke down, and finalyl got a clear blue, i was for sure it would be negative cause i was only 10DPO here is what i got:

https://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s331/PhantomMystique/IMAG0016.jpg

so let's hope this stands for all all three of us bexi and jewel :)

Well even though that's blurry -it says pregnant right?! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
More congrats to you Phantom!!!
Still trying to hold out til tomorrow to use my second FRER when hopefully the line will be even clearer- then I'll be making a GP appt :)
I'm supposed to be finishing off an essay but I can't concentrate!
Jewels and Jade-Kitten, any news yet?

Bex x

yes it does :p sorry i it was dark and i was shaking :p

i'm for sure you're gonna get the same result as me :) but, i know why you want to wait. I'm still gonna test again tomorrow. just to make sure i wasn't having a lucky day. :p

thanx so much ladies think i would go mad if i didn't vent all that im just disapointed i know u got a neg at 12dpo lumboo ut where u defo 12dpo?? do u bbt or opk?? gives me hope i suppose that u got neg at 12dpo. what test did u use?? sorry for all the questions lumboo :)

As I was doing the SMEP this month, I used CB OPK from CD10, so I know I ov on 15th Jan (CD14). I have a 32 day cycle which means that without realising I have a 19 day LP.

I tested at 12DPO (on 27th Jan) with FRER (which everyone claims is one of the most reliable, sensitive tests around). I did not even get the slightest hint of a line.

I tested at 15DPO as I still had too many symptoms (burping my biggest pregancy-only symptom for me) and tested positive. Not faint, not really dark. This was with the second FRER in my 2-pack.

Hope that helps, but a few days really can make a huge difference, and although I was a bit disspointed at seeing a BFN, I knew I was testing too early as I could have had a 10-12 day implantation, and was testing too early to allow the HCG to double. I tested early as I had thrush and wanted to know if I could safely use a pessary (which GP has sicne told me is fine as long as you do not insert it too high)

Big hugs and good luck. When are you next testing? Xxx

thanx lumboo u made me feel alot better, well my cycle jumped from 31 days to 26 days last month so today is the 27th day of this cycle and still no af :happydance: so if i don't get af by wednesday the 9th i am gonna do a test then, still feel different am not getting my usual period cramps just some twinges and my boobs are so weird, i just have a horrible feeling im imagining all my symptoms and im going to get af but then the next min im thinking no i feel pregnant so i dunno as u know i did a test at 11dpo and it was :BFN: so im not feeling positive but i had sex for nearly 3 weeks straight every single day so it's possible but knowing my luck af is on her way! awh please god let something go right for me!! :cry:

Oooh and I'm def gonna get a CBdigi tomorrow too- I just want to see that word :laugh2:
I feel a bit like AF is coming with cramps and rumblings, but everything else is different.
For a start, I'm not a total grump, which I normally am at this point just before she makes an appearance.
Everything smells much stronger and tastes slightly different.
The way my BBs hurt is different, the way my back hurts is different.
The waves of fatigue and nausea are not usual for me and neither is the mighty GAS! :haha:
How about you?
Bump :hugs: to you Phantom and sticky :dust: for us all!
Bex x

beximus CONGRATS that is defo a line :) wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months :)

oh and to anyone else who got a bfp CONGRATS also wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months :)

and for the ladies who got af don't worry all our times will come and it will be worth the wait!!!!! :)

bexi i just know ur gonna get a "pregnant" as well. We'll be bump buddies!

I'm willing AF stays away for me, I'm expecting her tomorrow! No pink CM yet which is a sign for me so I'm still holding out a little hope. That witch had better leave me alone! :haha:

I hope so too! Fingers crossed for you Elyham!
:dust:
Bex x

Well...... balls. AF got me totally off guard this morning. :( Reeaalllly painful cramps too!

Thanks for the dust anyway! See some of you ladies in the March threads :hi:

oh that sucks, so sorry the witch came :( 5 baby dust sprinklings mustnt have been enough :( :hugs:

i feel like utter crap today but i guess thats a good sign. at least House MD is on tonight...i dont mind feeling crappy when there is a brand spanking new episode of house on :happydance:

heres my symptoms just for today and its only noon.

pinching pain in vagina
frequent urination starting
bad headache #-o
increased appetite :munch:
swollen,twinges in breasts
very tired :sleep:
fullness and slight cramping in uterus
Frequent BMs

i havnt been nauseated much, but my digestive system definitely feels icky and sluggish

tested with a FRER a few minutes ago. it was urine from after a nap i just took. :bfn: im getting so frustrated. if im not pregnant then there is something wrong with my hormones majorly. my BBs have about doubled in size. that never happens. i have those annoying twinges in my vag that i had the whole first trimester with my first pregnancy. im at the point in my cycle where i would have just missed my period, at the latest the 10th according to the length my cycles have been. so i guess it still could be early but i dont know anymore...i dont know what to think. but im going mad and getting very mad.

Heya Ladies,

How is everyone?

Phantom- how are you doing? Seen the doc yet or anything?
Sorry AF got you Elyham and 1Baby :hugs:
Jade-Kitten- any news?

I'm doing ok, just really tired and having headaches a lot. Waves of nausea, but only mild and my boobs are just a bit tender but they've definitely grown.
I keep buying cheapie HPTs to pee on as I just still can't get my head around it! I may get some more digi's at the weekend just to see the numbers go up (hopefully).

Well, I need another nap I think before class tonight so I'll sign off for now.

:Hug:

Bex x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"