Anyone testing 6 Feb?

Hi ladies I am new here and new to all of this actually. I'm just looking for some people who can relate to me :) I'm 8dpo and I plan on testing in a few days. I hope everyone gets what they want this cycle! I have really enjoyed reading posts on this site tonight and I have learned so much! Good luck to all!

Hi ladies, well I got another :bfn: this morning, seriously think it's not going to happen, and it makes me so sad. We have been TTC for 5 loooooong years, different treatments, and we have masses of issues, so all in all a very slim chance. I have had multiple miscarriages because of high natural killer cells and blood clotting disorders. I have to test very early and start steroids the second I get even the slightest sight of a positive test, or it is too late and my body rejects the pregnancy.

This was our first attempt at Clomid..... We are running out of options and money!!!
Anyway rant over!!!.... I guess I can list mood swings as one of my symptoms!!! :growlmad:

Seriously good luck to those of you still waiting to test, and lots of love to those who are out this cycle. This is all just so horrible. xxxx

thanx so much ladies think i would go mad if i didn't vent all that im just disapointed i know u got a neg at 12dpo lumboo ut where u defo 12dpo?? do u bbt or opk?? gives me hope i suppose that u got neg at 12dpo. what test did u use?? sorry for all the questions lumboo :)

As I was doing the SMEP this month, I used CB OPK from CD10, so I know I ov on 15th Jan (CD14). I have a 32 day cycle which means that without realising I have a 19 day LP.

I tested at 12DPO (on 27th Jan) with FRER (which everyone claims is one of the most reliable, sensitive tests around). I did not even get the slightest hint of a line.

I tested at 15DPO as I still had too many symptoms (burping my biggest pregancy-only symptom for me) and tested positive. Not faint, not really dark. This was with the second FRER in my 2-pack.

Hope that helps, but a few days really can make a huge difference, and although I was a bit disspointed at seeing a BFN, I knew I was testing too early as I could have had a 10-12 day implantation, and was testing too early to allow the HCG to double. I tested early as I had thrush and wanted to know if I could safely use a pessary (which GP has sicne told me is fine as long as you do not insert it too high)

Big hugs and good luck. When are you next testing? Xxx

negative FRER with FMU this morning....depressed and just wish AF would come so i dont have to think about it anymore...i still dont understand. my OH says i feel so different when we BD, alot softer. i even noticed that something felt different. so i asked him if anything was different to him. WTF. what else could that mean seriously. too bad i just dont give a crap anymore. sorry when im upset im nasty :(

negative FRER with FMU this morning....depressed and just wish AF would come so i dont have to think about it anymore...i still dont understand. my OH says i feel so different when we BD, alot softer. i even noticed that something felt different. so i asked him if anything was different to him. WTF. what else could that mean seriously. too bad i just dont give a crap anymore. sorry when im upset im nasty :(

Dn't apologise, I feel crappy today too, pretty much all my symptoms have disappeared so was probably my body playing tricks. :( I still think you could be too early, don't count yourself out just yet. :hugs:

Hey ladies! Af arrived this morning... I'm upset, but I kind of had a feeling it was going to happen... I don't feel like my husband and I bd enough this cycle so I am going to stay positive and come up with a plan for this cycle! Just trying to stay positive!

UGH i wish one of you ladies was here.

took my test this am. I SEE TWO LINES. They're Both Pink, one is SUPER faint. hubby doesn't see it at all. One of my youtube subscribers sees it (maybe?) in my video. Everyone says Digtals don't detect as early as PoaS FRERs. SO I'll have to wait :S

Hiya Ladies,
So sorry you are all feeling so low and for those of you whose AF has arrived :(

I've been feeling very odd in waves on and off with lots of things that could be 'symptoms' so... I gave in and tested this morning, with a 99pStore cheapy which showed a line within the 10 mins, faint, but definitely there and definitely pink. BUT these things are known for evaps and false results, so I put an FRER in the cup to and...
What do you think?
It's sooo early (AF not due til Sun/Mon) and faint, but came up straight away and got darker as the 10min time frame went by and is defintely pink.
I've tested with FRERs before and had not even a hint of a line, at all so I can't quite believe it!
I need opinions please...in :shock:, nervous and scared that I might jinx it.

Big :hug:

Bex x

Attachments

• DSCF6227.jpg
    DSCF6227.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 30
i definately see a line! congrats!! :happydance: try again in a couple of days and it should be darker xx

Beximus! That's exactly what mine looks like!!!! (tested this morning) But i have a sucky camera and could not get a good pic.

I'm so excited, but trying not to get TOO excited.

my line was there right after the 3 minutes and has stayed the same since then.

looked up evap lines and they are colorless usually and show up way after the time to look at the result (3 minutes for my FRER)

Then Phantom- Woohoo and Congrats! :happydance:
If it looks like mine the general consensus is 'yes'! (still can't say it myself!)
I'm going to wait to test again on Monday, hopefully it will be darker then...You?
Here's hoping our little beans stick around and we can be bumpbuddies!

:hugs:

Bex x

congrats ladies!!!

Im 13dpo and BFN- no pregnancy or AF symptoms. I did the SMEP also and am really discouraged that it didn't happen for us. I am hoping so bad that nothing more serious is wrong, but this is my first month TTC after a December MMC. Maybe I just need a few more cycles.... ughhhh!!!!!!! Hopefully I don't have to do IVF one day. Its about $14K. GREAT.

UGH i wish one of you ladies was here.

took my test this am. I SEE TWO LINES. They're Both Pink, one is SUPER faint. hubby doesn't see it at all. One of my youtube subscribers sees it (maybe?) in my video. Everyone says Digtals don't detect as early as PoaS FRERs. SO I'll have to wait :S

Omg I went through the exact same thing this morning i have two lines one is super faint and of course hubby cant see the 2nd line .... yet he didnt even bother to get out of bed!!!!!!!:dohh: I went from super excited to crying like a baby... and hubby is still in bed sleeping ugh!

That's definitely a BFP Beximus! Congrats! :D

Phantom710, that sounds promising! I hope you get a nice BFP in a couple of days :thumbup:

Beximus, that looks like a BFP to me! Congratulations.

Phantom, if yours looks like that image too then I think you need a BF congratulations too. Hope the testing in a few days confirms that to your hubby.

A very happy and healthy 9 months to us all...(she says munching not-so-healthy ginger biscuits!)

congrats ladies!!!

Im 13dpo and BFN- no pregnancy or AF symptoms. I did the SMEP also and am really discouraged that it didn't happen for us. I am hoping so bad that nothing more serious is wrong, but this is my first month TTC after a December MMC. Maybe I just need a few more cycles.... ughhhh!!!!!!! Hopefully I don't have to do IVF one day. Its about $14K. GREAT.

Aw, don't get down Hun. You still haven't had AF yet, and you ov this month too which is great, so I really don't think it is a health problem if you haven't conceived this month.

Think about how brilliantly your body has returned to normal after the mc, and focus on that. A lot of women have said SMEP has worked within 3 months of a mc, so stay focused on that if this month isn't your BFP.

Still keeping my finger crossed for you for this month though Xxx

beximus and jewels SO EXCITING. Husband was asleep as well. woke him up to show him and he didnt see it. when he got up finally he could barely see it. here's hoping we all three are going to bump buddies

Me too i was so excited just sucks im the only one who saw it

Hiya Ladies,
So sorry you are all feeling so low and for those of you whose AF has arrived :(

I've been feeling very odd in waves on and off with lots of things that could be 'symptoms' so... I gave in and tested this morning, with a 99pStore cheapy which showed a line within the 10 mins, faint, but definitely there and definitely pink. BUT these things are known for evaps and false results, so I put an FRER in the cup to and...
What do you think?
It's sooo early (AF not due til Sun/Mon) and faint, but came up straight away and got darker as the 10min time frame went by and is defintely pink.
I've tested with FRERs before and had not even a hint of a line, at all so I can't quite believe it!
I need opinions please...in :shock:, nervous and scared that I might jinx it.

Big :hug:

Bex x

That is a :bfp:, I can see it very clearly!!! WOO HOOO!!!! Well done you!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back