Anyone testing 6 Feb?

I'm sorry! I know there's nothing anyone can say to make it any easier, but I'm keeping my fx'd for you for your next cycle!

I was going to try to hold out and test again on sunday but I dont have one ounce of will power and I caved in and tested today. (15 dpo with a BFN)

Still no sign of AF. I sould be in so much pain by now with my endo and I have nothing. No symptons what so ever. I hope thats good.

It's so hard to wait! I had a tiny bit of spotting 10 dpo so i thought it could be af... But I'm like you, I am normally very crampy and my boobs are normally very tender by now but they aren't... I'm blaming it on the clomid and metformin but we'll see!

Sassymuppet- are you ttc #1 or do you already have kids? Keeping my fx'd for all of us! Keep us updated!

I have been TTC #1 for a little over a year with endometriosis.

I tried the doc's meds and it didnt help. So I gave it up and Im trying natural alternatives which help my cycle alot better. If I have to try again I'm going to add Royal Jelly to my list and Preseed.

Also trying to live as stress free as possible. Yoga helps.

just wanted to say congrats to lumbo.

awh ladies i feel like giving up im 11dpo today (i think could be 12) and i got a bfn for the last 3 days with 15miu tests im so down :-( am i out?? af due between the 6th and the 9th. i have had sore boobs they feel wierd and heavier, blocked nose, gass, constipation and i have loads of watery cm and i had spotting on wednesday (9dpo) i feel really wierd im having really vivid dreams and im always tired, i have been getting heartburn and sometimes i feel a lil sick and my back hurts. i have never ever felt like this before i feel like im in a little bubble i just feel so off or different if that makes sense i actually can't see myself getting my period but i really don't think i be that luvky to be pregnant . one min im positive im pregnant the next im thinking am i imagining this. im now 11dpo i think and im still getting :BFN: :-( do ya think im imagining all this???

14DPO and BFN ... but the :witch: is soooo coming! I wish it would stop teasing me ... I just want to start my new fresh cycle!!

10DPO Test on Feb 5th
14DPO Test (or AF) on Feb 9th. I'm kinda close lol

awh ladies i feel like giving up im 11dpo today (i think could be 12) and i got a bfn for the last 3 days with 15miu tests im so down :-( am i out?? af due between the 6th and the 9th. i have had sore boobs they feel wierd and heavier, blocked nose, gass, constipation and i have loads of watery cm and i had spotting on wednesday (9dpo) i feel really wierd im having really vivid dreams and im always tired, i have been getting heartburn and sometimes i feel a lil sick and my back hurts. i have never ever felt like this before i feel like im in a little bubble i just feel so off or different if that makes sense i actually can't see myself getting my period but i really don't think i be that luvky to be pregnant . one min im positive im pregnant the next im thinking am i imagining this. im now 11dpo i think and im still getting :BFN: :-( do ya think im imagining all this???

You're not out yet hun. Many women don't get BFPs till AF is due or even later - it depends when implantation occured. Keep the PMA, the witch hasn't got you yet! Fingers crossed! :hugs:

hey ladies. I'm 12dpo and got BFN w. FMU. So I'm thinking I'm out bc I have NO symptoms-I thought I had symptoms Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, but nothing since then.

I was thinking of having 2 glasses of wine tonight. I feel like there is no chance I am preggo. Do you think it would be ok.... I keep thinking it is, but I guess there is a SLIGHT chance I could be pregnant... UGHH! just wish AF would show.

On to better thoughts, should we start a March thread for testing for all of us that are out this month? Unfortunately my DH will be out of town when I O in Feb, so I won't get the chance to BD except for maybe 5 days before O date-which basically means I am out then too, but I would like to watch from afar...lol

I'm 12 dpo too hun but haven't tested yet. I always say it's not over till AF shows - it's common for women not to get a BFP till AF is due or even days later. When are you expecting AF? xx

well, this is my 1st normal cycle since D&C on December 7th. I got my 1st AF 1.6.11 and ovulated on 1.23.11 (Day18). So I was assuming that I have 32 day cycle (14 LP) and would get AF on 2.6.11 , but am not really sure since I had just come off bc pills 3 weeks before I got pregnant in September. I had been on the pill for 3 months or so and don't remember my cycle lengths before then. So assuming 32 days, I guess the 6th, but I have no AF symptoms and no pregnancy symptoms.... so who knows.

I've read that a MC will sometimes throw cycles off for a bit, so we'll see. I am really let down bc I know I can't really even try in Feb... so that brings me all the way until then end of March to even try again... but maybe its for the best. I feel like I've been an emotional rollercoaster since I lost the baby.

well, this is my 1st normal cycle since D&C on December 7th. I got my 1st AF 1.6.11 and ovulated on 1.23.11 (Day18). So I was assuming that I have 32 day cycle (14 LP) and would get AF on 2.6.11 , but am not really sure since I had just come off bc pills 3 weeks before I got pregnant in September. I had been on the pill for 3 months or so and don't remember my cycle lengths before then. So assuming 32 days, I guess the 6th, but I have no AF symptoms and no pregnancy symptoms.... so who knows.

Your testing is really more to do with the date you ov rather than the LMP date when you think about how/when HCG starts producing. If you OV on 23rd, and count about 10 days from there for implantation, that brings you up to the 5th Feb - therefore you may not get a BFP until about the 8th/9th.
Stay positive as AF has not arrived yet and as you say, after mc cycles are out. The good thing is that you ov which means your body is back to normal.

I was reading my diary from 5 years ago when I was pregnant with my son, and I had all my usual AF symptoms and nothing unusual. I have even commented saying I am expecting AF to turn up as I am so crampy. Don't count yourself out until she turns up.

(I would limit myself to one sneaky glass of wine...personally I fancy a Baileys)

I didn't get my BFP until 15DPO, and when I tested on 12DPO I got a negative. It doesn't help to keep reading about all these women who get BFP on 6DPO etc, but just remember every woman and pregnancy is different. Until AF actually shows up just stay positive.

The motto of this group of ours was 'Why not this month?!!'. Until AF shows up, just keep telling yourself that Xxx

Lumboo is right, it could still be too early to test - depends when implantation happened. You're not out yet! :hugs: One glass of wine won't hurt ;)

thanx so much ladies think i would go mad if i didn't vent all that im just disapointed i know u got a neg at 12dpo lumboo ut where u defo 12dpo?? do u bbt or opk?? gives me hope i suppose that u got neg at 12dpo. what test did u use?? sorry for all the questions lumboo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->