Anyone testing around feb 10th?

I had strong cramps and lower back pain for about 3 hours around noon.. it seems to have faded now but kinda sorta really hoping it was implantation.... but dont want to get too excited or ahead of myself.

I see you hun....can i join you ladies AF is due on 12th so finger crossed...
I really am trying to avoid noticing the symptoms as last month they got to me and i could swear that i was pregnant but got a neg and AF showed up :nope:

I'm in the same boat. I symptom spotted last cycle and had just about convinced myself I was pregnant and then AF showed up. I'm trying really hard not to this time around but I can't help it, totally suffering from the gas issue and having mild cramping and twinges. I'm about 6 DPO out...but who knows. I'm too scared to get my hopes up too much. I just have to get through then week and pray for a positive next week.

:dust: for everyone. Hoping we all get the results we are hoping for.

In 6dpo implantation starts so it is possible to feel that way...lets hope and pray for the best...this could be it for you. Goodluck

Yeah its super rough now. Woke up around 3 this morning feeling nauseous as all hell... and thats not a normal cycle symptom for me... really trying not to symptom spot now... getting harder... if i had implantation yesterday is it even possible to have symptoms today? im only 3dpo.....

Hun your egg was just fertilized and implantation will start around 6dpo,its really early to say the symptoms are because of pregnancy but every woman is different who know this could be it for you...

I am 2DPO according to Fertility Friend -- AF is due to arrive on Valentine's Day. This is our 2nd month TTC so we are excited. Last month was my first cycle off of B/C so I wasn't super hopeful but definitely am this month!

Hey ladies! Testing around Feb 10th too 😊

Hi, I'm new :flower:

Currently 2 dpo... I'm 90% sure. Just figures that our first month trying things would be a little wonky..! I'm a chronic (chronic!) spotter with pretty regular cycles. I ovulate consistently and progesterone levels are fine. They suspect I have endo, also have friable cervix. I'm really interested to see what happens and how this goes... I'm also incredibly sensitive to hormones and feel everything very strongly. I'm sure some of you ladies can relate! 'Crazy' is the norm with my cycle in terms of spotting, bleeding, cm, cramping, nausea, migraines, hot flashes, etc. etc.! So I have a feeling nothing will be all that out of ordinary for me. Wondering if maybe I will just have a feeling that I may be when it is time... ?!

I'll be testing anywhere from Feb. 10 on. Will be an extra special Valentine's Day and BDay for us/my husband if I am pregnant. But I know it can take time... And I understand there's a chance I may have trouble. Trying to be positive though and just see what happens :)

So hi to you ladies! Glad to have company during the wait! Fingers crossed for you all.

Im a bit late with only a couple of days left (longest couple ever!) - and im due to test on the 7th not the 10th, can I still join in?? - my ttc this month was my first round of IVF, embryo transfer was 5 days ago - fingers crossed to everyone here!

Im a bit late with only a couple of days left (longest couple ever!) - and im due to test on the 7th not the 10th, can I still join in?? - my ttc this month was my first round of IVF, embryo transfer was 5 days ago - fingers crossed to everyone here!

Welcome KN!! You can totally join us crazy TTC-ers :)

Good look with your first round of IVF. Sounds exciting and scary. FX for you!

Welcome to all the new ladies! So exciting! I hope everyone will get their wish. Only 10 more days before the testing begins.

Has anyone heard of the Zika virus? The husband was concerned this morning when he brought it up to me. Its pretty much a virus that you get from a mosquito bite when you travel to infected areas. There's an outbreak right now in Latin America. It affects pregnant women and its linked to undeveloped brain in newborns...so be careful if you plan to travel to those areas!

Anyway, I asked him whats it got to do with me, and he said "you're pregnant, from the other night..." He's so funny, that I'd be a little disappointed if turns out I'm not pregnant.

Yes, I've been reading about that, hello_kitty! So awful... :( and scary...

I'll be disappointed too if I'm not... This is our first month, timing was right, so we'll see. I kind of feel like after all these years not being the MOST careful people in the world that I would have gotten pregnant before now... Makes me think that maybe I will have trouble. This is the most STRANGE feeling actually trying... Sooo many times I have thought I may be, by surprise, and never have been (that I know of or that lasted), so I've spent countless hours scouring the net reading up on all of this and analyzing haha And now we're TRYING and I can guiltlessly indulge in symptom spotting?! Crazy! :haha:

Ive definitely heard about the zika virus too! - Im travelling to Australia; but the cases reported have been more upper western areas than where I'm going so fingers crossed! And NZ doesnt have the mosquitos that carry it - luckily! Scary though!

Ive had the worst heartburn all day. And a nausea feeling. So i thought it was all good, tonight has given me a change of mind though. I had quite a bit (not red and not loads) of pink discharge on my liner (ive been using daily for the progesterone ick that comes from transfer hahaa) - so naturally now Im freaking out. I know pink can mean implantation - but the embryo put back in 5 days ago was a hatching embryo too, so it should be well and truely implanted by now if it was going to be that. Any other ideas? My brain cant think straight right now 😂 thinking if i get more over night ill definitely be ringing my nurse tomorrow! Im on progesterone 3x a day - so no blood whatsoever should make its way out!

K.N, I don't know, but I think that may be a good sign..! Implantation is a process, doesn't happen instantaneously, you know?? Maybe nuzzling in there deep. <3

K.N I agree with Ella...it might be a good thing. Try to stay positive (but boy do I know how hard that is!!!).

Hang in there :hugs:

Is this anyone else's first real tww?

Edit: Just noticed your sig, BabyForIris haha :)

Hey ladies :) LTTTC here, mind if I join? AF due around the 12th :) I started my first round of Clomid this cycle. The wait is hard!

The more the merrier! :happydance:

How is everyone doing symptoms-wise and gut feeling -wise?

I have my typical progesterone symptoms... intense exhaustion, oily skin, really sensitive sense of smell, hot and sweaty when the rise started the other day. And a fair amount creamy cm (also thanks to the corpus luteum). I can't tell if I have sore boobs because Monday was chest day at the gym haha so of course they hurt. But typically that starts a few days after ov as well. My body makes it so clear what's going on hormonally... Too clear haha But I'm glad to get an idea of what's going on thanks to it at least. It's too early for anything to seem/feel different, and I have no gut-feeling either way to be honest... All that I know is that I def ovulated. I do have a feeling that my tip off, when the time comes, will be NOT having migraines from 10 dpo on..... And I highly suspect I'll be nauseous. There was a cycle in the summer where I either had a chemical pregnancy or a cyst and had insane nausea like never before from hormones (along with intense progesterone symptoms), then ended up getting my period late and it was an awful period... Ever since I've assumed that that's how I'll feel once the progesterone levels start really pumping. It was horrendous! Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised and it won't be as bad....... :shrug:

Just blabbing to pass the time :winkwink:

Super exhausted and hungry!
Just finished reading my TTC journal on here from about 5 yrs ago! :haha:

Hey ladies!!! I'm testing around the 18th a bit further then the rest of you but I need somewhere to help pass time!!! And I need someone to symptom spot with me....I know that's the worst thing to do but I CANT SEEM TO STOP..... So can I join in??

My story.....

DH and I have decided after almost 3 yrs that we're ready TTC again... My last AF came on Jan. 18th. So from my calculation I should Ovulate on Feb. 4th BUT I check fertility friend and it said I OVULATED on January 31st!! So far DH and i have been BD every other day Bc in our head we're NTNP so we're not using OPKS, or checking CM....but that was a mistake Bc BD everyother day is draining me although my DH is enjoying it :dohh:

So I don't know when I Ovulated all I know now is I'm bloated in my abdomen area, and I'm extremely tired!!!

L

Progesterone definitely makes the symptom spotting harder hahaha! Everything that could be pregnancy - can be progesterone!

Fingers crossed all the bd'ing is worth it nevergivingup!! :D

I dont have any symptoms that I can tell..not really optimistic, but you never know. Even if I am pregnant, symptoms dont start appearing until 6 weeks (from past experiences). Only 8 more days til I test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->