Anyone testing around feb 10th?

Hey Ladies! My AF is due the 12th. This is our 6th month trying. We had a lost back in October. So we are actively trying again. 2WW is tough, but we can all handle it. I just keep myself busying working out and working. I do not have any symptoms. And I am one to find everything symptom wise. Good Luck !!

Nice to see we have quite a big group here now. Hello all new ladies :flower:
I decided I will be testing on 8th and 13th, about 13dpo and 18dpo. AF usually comes on 17dpo for me.

Yes, I've been reading about that, hello_kitty! So awful... :( and scary...

I'll be disappointed too if I'm not... This is our first month, timing was right, so we'll see. I kind of feel like after all these years not being the MOST careful people in the world that I would have gotten pregnant before now... Makes me think that maybe I will have trouble. This is the most STRANGE feeling actually trying... Sooo many times I have thought I may be, by surprise, and never have been (that I know of or that lasted), so I've spent countless hours scouring the net reading up on all of this and analyzing haha And now we're TRYING and I can guiltlessly indulge in symptom spotting?! Crazy! :haha:

Haha guiltlessly symptom spotting is so me now too. This is our 2nd month and DH is convinced it wont happen so fast, but im having fun with it.

Hi can I join you ladies. I will be 10dpo on Feb 10th so the earliest I might consider testing. This is our first month TTC and the excitement/nerves are real!

Seem like the days are going super slow....my AF suppose to come on by the 18th but with this cold that won't go away and having to BD everyother day (I missed yesterday :shrug: I am drained!!

For some reason I feel out all of a sudden..

Hope everyones going ok! Doesnt sound like too much symptom spotting around hahaha! I can be the worst at it sometimes. But I havent really been this time either! I did cave and do a hpt this morning haha! Result was negative. But my blood test is only tomorrow so im not too let down by it. Also if that spotting I had was implantation then ill only be 4 days after and the levels will be WAY to low to detect.
The suspense is killing me! I just wish I knew if it was gunna be good news or bad news!

KN, a blood test is something to look forward too!!! Give you an incling of an idea maybe!!! Hope it's good news!!!! It's ok to get the anxiety of testing out your system

Laroawan: FX for your testing coming in 5 days!!! Any symptoms ?

Sky1212- Sorry for your loss :cry: I know of that area. Wish you your rainbow this time!!!

AFM: DH has a stomach bug so he isn't feeling DTD these days...and I think I Ovulate due to my calculations but can't make him and we already missed 3 days so don't think I'll hit the mark this time...good luck ladies.

Hi nevergivingup

I've had some symptoms but I was also on bcp for 7 years so haven't fully figured out what are normal post O symptoms for me yet.

I had cramps 0dpo to 3dpo and now getting some twinges off and on. Been a bit hungrier than usual but could be stress too. I had one tiny drop of blood in my cm yesterday. Nothing particuly conclusive but it's early.

ETA: Almost forgot! I've been super for forgetful lol. Started yesterday and way worse today. I usually have an excellent memory but people had to ask me to do things 2-3 times today.

nevergivingup - you're not out until af shows up. Keeping my fingers crossed for you and the rest of the ladies.

afm - my boobs feels weird. Its hard to describe...they are not painful, just uncomfortable, like the kind of feeling when my breasts were full during breastfeeding. No other signs besides that. I am actually a little scared to test, so may just hold it off til the 13th or something, but definitely want to test before valentines.

Hi ladies! Af isn't due for me until the 18th. I believe I ovulated on the 1st or 2nd. I do not use opk but I note my cm and cp. I am assuming I am only 3dpo... no symptoms so far.... just some twinges etc. But I am telling myself not to get excited by them bc I think they are "normal" for me.
I had an early miscarriage in may and we have been actively trying since. All with bfns. I really hope this month is my month. I have always wanted my children to be close in age. But so far, I can't seem to get pregnant. My daughter just turned 3 this week.... so even if I do get a bfp soon, they will almost be 4 years apart. I also raise my 10 year old stepdaughter. Luckily, even with a 7 year age difference, my girls are still close to one another and have a great relationship.
Fingers crossed for all of you!

Hi ladies finger cross to every one...this process can make you go crazy somehow
AFM:am going crazy and am tired uuuuughgggrrrrr that is what i feel like doing screaming...

How's everyone doing? Think I'll start testing on Monday.

Currently trying to just go with the flow. Also randomly having sore and itchy nipples (so strange) and my boobs feel really heavy. I've been wracking my brain to see if I usually have itchy nipples before AF and just never notice. Ha ha

FX for everyone! Super excited for us all.

Negative for me :'( - but am wishing all you other ladies loaaaaaddsssss of babydust and positive tests xxx

So sorry K.N. I guess the blood work came back huh? :(

Will you be doing another round of IVF?

Don't give up hun. There's a baby waiting for you I know it.

Sorry for the bloodwork results

Update hadto take the osom hot test from the miscarriage department at iwk, it showed a faint line after the time limit, when I called the resultscin she csaid we want you to come in for blood test!!!! Asked her what it means as since then I have done dolarstore test all neg,she asked if I had any other test to try and I had 2 blue dye equat brand early test, told to take and call in results, skinny blue line on both that I took, so ..... I am still waiting on AF but also Thursday to buy a early first response test cause I can't wait until the 15 to find out.

So sorry K.N. I guess the blood work came back huh? :(

Will you be doing another round of IVF?

Don't give up hun. There's a baby waiting for you I know it.

It sure did - not good newa unfortunately. But am glad it wasnt a chemical process. A simple yes or no is much easier than a could be couldnt be. Im absolutely guttered of course - but onwards and upwards :). I will be doing a frozen embryo transfer as i have 5 frosties. But Im not 100% sure when now - will have to see how it all goes at my follow up appt :) :)

Sorry to hear that KN. Hoping for the best for your next round:hugs:

Dolphinleigh - are you 13dpo now? (Referring to your FF page). Could you use a FRER earlier? :)

BabyforIris - I'm testing on Monday too! FX for us, hope we both get good news to share.. let's update after!

I'm 12dpo.. to be honest, I have no symptoms that's out of the ordinary... i'm heavily bloated, super cranky, and have full bbs - but that's my usual pms. The only thing different is that I'm not having any bb ache at all, compared to last cycle when I was almost convinced I was pregnant because my bbs hurt so much.

Sorry K.N about the blood test results... <3

I feel like a bit of a biotch but I don't have the energy to read back and do proper responses to you ladies! Will try to keep up better...

I am feeling horrible. Could be partially that I'm insanely sleep deprived... But I'm having lots of 'symptoms' and feeling just awful mentally/emotionally. Fever, ovary pain (both, most intense is left), pinching in my uterus, sore boobs, etc... I feel like I've got some major cyst action going on. I wonder if that's the case and could very well be. Just figures it would be this month, if that's the case (first month trying)! I mentioned before, but I was taking loads of aspirin leading up to ov and there's probably a good chance that messed with things. I do know I ov'd, but I'm aware that LUFS can be caused by prolonged high doses of aspirin. So I have no idea what's going on in there. All I know is I'm getting lots of progesterone symptoms and cramping/soreness/pinching. Not new.

Is anybody having moments of anxiety thinking that this could be it..? (Although I doubt it because I've experienced all this many times before.) I am..... Then the next minute I feel like I will be disappointed if I'm not. I'm so up and down.... Hate to admit that.... Once I am and know I am (and there's no going back!) it will be ok and happy, but the in-between messes with my head!

I'm 7 dpo right now. Still early.

I am so not good with not knowing things! Haha This teenie tiny taste of the real 'two week wait' is making me feel so much for those who try for many months and years - as well as each of you!

im 8dpo and so scared to test... my Ovia says my AF isnt due till the 15th but I dont think I can wait that long. Major amounts of CM though, EW stretchy, but clear and looks like weird thick water... maybe still in this cycle... really hoping so :) not sure if i should take a frer tomorrow.

Got a bfn at 13dpo :sad2: :cry:
I will only test again once AF is late, either 12th or 13th.

FXed for you, mommyhopeful.

Ella86, I regularly alternate between anxiety and excitement. I am sadder than expected to see a bfn today.

Got a bfn at 13dpo :sad2: :cry:
I will only test again once AF is late, either 12th or 13th.

Sorry Sky. I got a BFN today too. But I know I've still got 3 days before AF. I'm holding out hope and will test again.

It's so heart breaking and sad to see a negative. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->