claireanddaz - March 27th
Cwfb14 - March 27th
Miskas mommy - March 28th
Smille24 - March 31st
FLArmyWife - March 31st
Kittykat7210 - March 31st :bfn:
cameragirly - March 31st :witch:

:dust: baby dust to all!! We aren't out until that UGLY :witch: shows her face

I'm *meant* to be testing on the 31st (the day after AF is due) but I already know I'll cave and test before that :haha: feel at bit of a lose end waiting to TTC as this is our first cycle trying :) *twiddles thumbs*

Am also on CD 4 and af is due on the 31st so I will be testing around then also. It already feels like it's taking forever until it's time to bd.

I'm *meant* to be testing on the 31st (the day after AF is due) but I already know I'll cave and test before that :haha: feel at bit of a lose end waiting to TTC as this is our first cycle trying :) *twiddles thumbs*

heheh AF is due on the 26th and I am sure ill cave just like you :haha:

I completely understand the waiting feeling, this is our 6th month and 3rd round of clomid :growlmad:

Am also on CD 4 and af is due on the 31st so I will be testing around then also. It already feels like it's taking forever until it's time to bd.

Smille why does it feel like that!!! This past week has been taking forever, i am already not wanting to see how long the TTW will take!!:nope:

I completely understand the waiting feeling, this is our 6th month and 3rd round of clomid :growlmad:

I'll probably start testing about the 26th so you might beat me to it!

I'm a bit clueless when it comes to all that! What does clomid do to help ttc?

Hey Guys! I am little bit ahead of you. I am on CD 9 at the moment. I ovulate sometime this weekend and plan to test around the 21st...hope you don't mind me joining you!

Hi guys!

I'm planning on testing around the 26th also! Today is CD 6 for me. This is our second month TTCing #2 and first round of clomid. For DD, we needed 3 rounds of clomid, kinda hoping it'll be quicker this time!

Hope everyone is having a good day! :flower:

I'll probably start testing about the 26th so you might beat me to it!

I'm a bit clueless when it comes to all that! What does clomid do to help ttc?

Clomid helps my body O. I'm not to fond of the symptoms though :(

Niksmommy- :hi: welcome! It's nice to talk to other woman who are in the same boat! Do you use OPK's?

MissOleiane - my DD was pretty simple also!!

FX'D for you two ladies and tons of baby dust!

Keep us all posted!

It was so easy to conceive my DD but now that we're trying it has been so difficult. We were NTNP for year and a half hoping we'd get pregnant without the stress, but it didn't work out that way. This is our 2nd month ttc. Last month I didn't temp (just opk) but this month I'm doing both.

Faith2015 - no I've never used OPK's. This is only my second month off BC and with my first I conceived pretty fast. Hopefully this time will be the same.

How long have you been TTC?

Faith2015 - no I've never used OPK's. This is only my second month off BC and with my first I conceived pretty fast. Hopefully this time will be the same.

How long have you been TTC?

This is our 6th month. Never been on BC

I will be testing around the 28th, mind if I join as well? This is cycle 15, 4th cycle with femara. Faith, has your dr suggested using femara instead of clomid? There is less side effects..

Hey everyone.. AF due the 26th im going to put all my will power into not testing until then lol .. We'll see :haha:

Hey, I've just come from the february 27th thread still no sign of AF so (now 5 days late with a neg test)I might not be staying long but if she comes then I'll be testing in late march/ early april :)

Hi to all!!

Care if I join? =)

smile24 told me about this thread..

Im CD5 today.. using OPKs, ehmmm dont know what else u will like to know about me.

oh right, I also have a short lutheal phase...

Hi to all!!

Care if I join? =)

smile24 told me about this thread..

Im CD5 today.. using OPKs, ehmmm dont know what else u will like to know about me.

oh right, I also have a short lutheal phase...

I am glad you found us! I say the more the merrier. We're all in this together.

:hi: to all the new TTC Mommies!!! Since there are quite a few of us, I put all of our names on page 1 with our testing date so we all can keep up with each other :hugs:. If your date changes, if you get your BFP :bfp:, BFN :bfn: or the :witch: please let me know and Ill update it!

Miskas mommy - no not yet. I have a pretty weird story if you ask me. We have NTNP for over a year now but really TTC for .... this marks the 6th month for us. My OB told me to do 3 rounds of clomid before we do any research on whats the issue. Very concerning to me because I am not being looked over or anything. So I have a new OB appt on the 18th, kinda for a second opinion. FX'D that I like her so she can request all my records and lead me to the path of finally conceiving!! :happydance:
BTW I would love something with less side effects!!! I hate clomid!

Natalie88 - Good luck to you!!! FX'D :dust:

kittykat7210 - 5 days late?!?! What brand/kind of test are you using? My FX'D that you get your BFP!!! Keep us posted!!!

Lil_Want2bMom - :hi: How many months have you been TTC for? You are on the same CD as me. How long are your cycles usually? For me they are about 27 days. I am not to educated on lutheal phase, what is that?

Smille24 you nailed it!! We are all in this together, day or night!:hugs:

:dust::dust::dust:

Yes!

Is good to have people going thru the same... =)

I dont know when I will be testing, since I ovulate late in my cycle.. I will keep you posted!

I have a doctor appointment on friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"