Anyone testing around March 26th?

Can I join too please? I'm CD5 of our third cycle, and will be testing around 26th too (probably before to be honest)! First cycle was our honeymoon and actually missed ovulation I believe as we were on the plane home (long flight) and last month we used OPKs. This month I was going to temp but haven't yet and think I might be too late as now 5 days into the cycle. So just going to use OPKs again. I have bought Soft Cups too but they look pretty scary to use to be honest! Anyone tried these?!

I don't think it's too late to temp being 5 days in. It's best to start right away so you can figure out what your temp is normally so you can see the spike when you O. Haha my DH and I were discussing soft cups over the weekend and he said I should try it if we have to go another cycle. To be honest they scare me too. I'm trying pre-seed this cycle. I've heard a lot of great things about it.

I haven't tried pre-seed, but we have tried conceive plus. Let me know how it works for you, maybe Ill just switch if it works wonders :happydance:

I definitely will let you ladies know if it works wonders. I have to get it soon but this weather has been horrible. I cannot wait until Spring is here.

Tell me about it!! We are projected to get 7-10 inches of snow today. My DD hasn't had school all week, and 2 weeks ago she was off the entire week of school. This is for the birds!!!!

Girls ive just been reading about the sperm meets egg plan.. Think I'm going to be trying that this month.. On top of taking pregnacare vita biotics for him and her! Determined this month to do it :happydance:

Ugh. No Kidding about the weather huh, here in Vermont it has been nasty cold.. I had -33 one day last week! It can vacate any time now... I'm ready for sugaring and spring!

I did try soft cups. Got pregnant with DD the first time we used it (but was also on clomid). They look scary but are easy to use. Removal can be tricky, but if you follow the instruction, it usually goes well! I used them last cycle and i'm planning to use them again with preseed this time.

Ive also been reading on softcups.. If we're unlucky again this cycle im going to try soft cups next month

Hello ladies i am new to this forum, im 20 yrs old i have very irregular periods my obgyn suggested clomid days 1-5, im on cd 13 got + on opk and bd. Af is due on march 20.

Hello ladies i am new to this forum, im 20 yrs old i have very irregular periods my obgyn suggested clomid days 1-5, im on cd 13 got + on opk and bd. Af is due on march 20.

Hello!!! baby dust to you, I hope this is your cycle. I added you for March 20th :happydance:

CD 7 for me, last day on clomid - whew!!! I hope I never have to take that again!!! Waking up every hour from sweat and having to use the restroom !! I am so tired, then waking up to 5 inches of snow, DH sleeping away while I shovel and clean cars off, get DD ready to take to in-laws so I can work = one RAGING *ITCH of a wife. woosah woosah woosah:haha::coffee::sleep::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::gun::gun:

Girls ive just been reading about the sperm meets egg plan.. Think I'm going to be trying that this month.. On top of taking pregnacare vita biotics for him and her! Determined this month to do it :happydance:

Sperm meets egg plan, ummm why didn't I see this before!! I am def going to do this!!!!

CD 7 for me, last day on clomid - whew!!! I hope I never have to take that again!!! Waking up every hour from sweat and having to use the restroom !! I am so tired, then waking up to 5 inches of snow, DH sleeping away while I shovel and clean cars off, get DD ready to take to in-laws so I can work = one RAGING *ITCH of a wife. woosah woosah woosah:haha::coffee::sleep::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::gun::gun:

Haha this post just made my day. Luckily the snow missed us this time. I hope this is your last round of Clomid too, it sounds awful.

Been MIA for a few days. So many posts to catch up on. How is everyone?? Sorry to hear about all of the bad weather you guys are having. Its almost always sunny out here in LA lol

I should be ovulating any day now. Been DTD everyday this week, sometimes more than once a day, to make sure we catch it this time. We are going to Arizona this weekend so finding time to squeeze it in might be a little challenging. Going back home always means finding time to meet up with everyone, its so stressful sometimes lol

Been MIA for a few days. So many posts to catch up on. How is everyone?? Sorry to hear about all of the bad weather you guys are having. Its almost always sunny out here in LA lol

I should be ovulating any day now. Been DTD everyday this week, sometimes more than once a day, to make sure we catch it this time. We are going to Arizona this weekend so finding time to squeeze it in might be a little challenging. Going back home always means finding time to meet up with everyone, its so stressful sometimes lol

Minus the cold (15°) I'm good. Next winter I'm running away to FL. I'm only on CD7 and wont be POAS until Sunday. I'm getting impatient but warned my DH that he better be prepared for a lot of :sex:.

Smille24 - I'm sure he won't mind!! lol

Do any of you notice an increase in sex drive around the time of ovulation?

Idk my exact ovulation date but last night and today all I can think about is having sex lol I hope that is a good sign. I am CD 13 today so it should happen anytime now.

Haha this post just made my day. Luckily the snow missed us this time. I hope this is your last round of Clomid too, it sounds awful.

On a positive note, my day has gotten better!! :happydance:

Idk my exact ovulation date but last night and today all I can think about is having sex lol I hope that is a good sign. I am CD 13 today so it should happen anytime now.

heheh :haha: I always do

Geez this cycle seems to be taking forever!!!

I'm with Faith. I'm always in the mood lol. Him, not so much. When we were 10 yrs younger he was always in the mood and I wasn't. Now we're older and it's the complete opposite. Funny how things change with age.

Boss let me off early so now I'm just sitting here waiting for BD so we can DTD...he's taking forever :/ lol

Smille - if you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I'm almost 31 & BD is 26. I read that men hit their sex peak in their late 20s and women in their 30s. Sometimes I wonder of that's why I've always dated men a little younger than me lol

I'm with Faith. I'm always in the mood lol. Him, not so much. When we were 10 yrs younger he was always in the mood and I wasn't. Now we're older and it's the complete opposite. Funny how things change with age.

Yep, same here! I feel like i want it more than him lol But he's not that hard to convinced :winkwink:

He does HATE the pressure of "scheduled" :sex: because i am on clomid. Says he doesn't like to feel pressured to perform lol So i don't really tell him my fertile window anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->