Anyone testing June 6-10?

Futuremommy1 - my goodness you have really been through the mill, I'm so sorry. Straight after too, that must have been horrendous.

This is our 11th month trying. I feel like it's never going to happen! I wish I could fastforward to 10th June so I know one way or the other. When I was pregnant, I felt completely different, there was no mistaking it. I don't feel like that at all so I think I know I'm out this month too.

Acaseofyou I feel the same When I was pg I had every symptom sore boobs metallic taste peeing all the time racing heart. And I haven't felt that way again. So I feel I might be out too I bought some hpts so I'll test. Cause I can't not test but I dunno this is getting to me.

How are you handling it?

Not very well! I literally think about nothing else. Even when I am thinking about other things, TTC is in the back of my mind, I'm obsessed! I try not to talk about it constantly to DH as I don't think men are designed for this kind obsession :) He just said to me this morning that even if it's not our month we really tried our best and that's all we can do, which i thought was sweet and made me feel better.

What about you, how are you handling it?

Sometimes I wonder if I'm handling it well at all. I try not to talk about it too much to my husband because one I have a hard time putting it all into words and two he's very empathetic and emotional so I need him to be stoic and strong. I do think about it constantly especially since my cycle is all different...

And I don't have any rl friends who've gone through this (at least none close enough to me that talks about it). I've been thinking of finding a therapist. I usually have one that I can bounce things off of. But we just moved here so I hadn't found one here yet.

Your Dh sounds very sweet and supportive and he's right. We'll try again next month and the next until we get our :bfp:

I'm due for af between now and the 10th I think? Crazy cycles lol. I really want to test by the tenth but the bfn are super disappointing. So I might decide to wait another week or two. The waiting is driving me crazy!! I only have 1 test in the house and will have to save it.

10 dpo today and BFN :( I know that it is still a little bit early.. but I'm totally out of hope :( I don't think this is my month... I'll test again in a couple days (ok probably tomorrow lol)
Anyone get a BFP today?

I am 11 dpo today ....I caved and got a BFN...but I still have hope and you should too! We're not completely out until the bitch arrives, LOL...keep your head up girl!

i though i would keep you updated
... well ... As you already know my AF is due this week on Weds so im still waiting to see on that. My IB (which i think it was) started last tuesday it last 2days 2nd day was brown discharge 1st day was reddish brown.
Still a little baffled?
Been really tired this weekend and defo been using the toilet alot more!
Just took another cheap Wonda test came back neg
... cud this be an early AF which lasted 1/2days which happened to only be brown discharge and not what a normal AF looks like for me?
Getting so annoyed now Do you think its still too early??

... well ... As you already know my AF is due this week on Weds so im still waiting to see on that. My IB (which i think it was) started last tuesday it last 2days 2nd day was brown discharge 1st day was reddish brown.
Still a little baffled?
... cud this be an early AF which lasted 1/2days which happened to only be brown discharge and not what a normal AF looks like for me?

Hi Hun

Thats defo sounds like IB to me.....I would hang on and test again Weds morn. Im currently two days late, think im getting some vvvv faint lines on IC'c but I dont trust them. Also ive started spotting again today so somehow I think the witch is guna show. This will mean my last two cycles have been 30 days instead on 28 days....I hate how my body is changing and playing tricks on me!

Good Luck for when you test and keep me posted x

So AF due this Friday, I was weak this morning and tested with an internet cheapie. It was a BFN but I could've sworn i could see a vvvvv faint shadow of something. No colour but not the stark White I'm used to. Probably imagined it. Boobs incredibly sore last night and today which is good.

Still a little baffled?

Hi Hun

Thats defo sounds like IB to me.....I would hang on and test again Weds morn. Im currently two days late, think im getting some vvvv faint lines on IC'c but I dont trust them. Also ive started spotting again today so somehow I think the witch is guna show. This will mean my last two cycles have been 30 days instead on 28 days....I hate how my body is changing and playing tricks on me!

Good Luck for when you test and keep me posted x

Its like the count down to christmas when i was a kid!:blush:
I think ive got my hopes too high.
Ive been only using cheap tests. I think im going to try Clearblue digital on thurs as ive heard the cheapy's arent acurate.
I definatly feel different though to how i normally am!
when are you next testing?
tbh!! when ive tested ive looked and thrown away i never actually knew they can show up faintly until i became a member on here and seen others pics of tests :wacko: Did you get IB lea?? how was yurs? i hope it is a bfp hun!! :D baby dust to us both! :* x

AF due 6th - 11th so wish me luck girls :D 6 LONG months of TTC after our loss :) xx

I'm DPO11 today and have just tested negative. Never mind - it's not over until AF comes a calling. Will keep you posted.

:dust::dust:

I'm DPO11 today and have just tested negative. Never mind - it's not over until AF comes a calling. Will keep you posted.

what are your symptoms?x

also .. how do you get that chart VVVVVVV i want one

Any more poas going on on this thread? I'm not supposed to be testing until Friday but caved this morning (bfn) and am sure I will cave tomorrow again. Well I do have a lot of Internet cheapies.... :)

I'm t 11dpo and got BFN :( I think I'm out this month... :( :(

I'm 9 DPO, BFN :bfn: for me today. I've been trying to say I don't feel any different so I don't get my hopes up, but I do feel different. I have a pesky taste in my mouth that is somewhere between sweet and metallic. It started off like Juicy Fruit gum and now its just weird. I have a little breast soreness but they aren't tender to the touch. They aren't bigger either. I'm exhausted, I'm moody and I have a low backache and cramps since 7 DPO. There isn't anything amazing about my chart either - it just looks like any other ovulation chart.

I was so desperate for a BFP today that I actually disassembled the test to look better for a line :( It makes the TWW so much worse when you have horrible PMS symptoms that trick you into thinking every month is a BFP

Mommy2234 - 11 dpo is way too early to be feeling out yet!

Rachel2527 - I totally know what you mean. The af / pg symptoms being exactly the same is a cruel joke. And I always find that when af does show up my hormones are so crazy it makes the disappointment a million times worse! So unfair.

Also a friend who announced her pregnancy on the day I miscarried, gave birth today and as awful as it is to say - I'm finding it quite hard. I'm so happy for her - but it just brings it all back. :(

Rachel2527 - I totally know what you mean. The af / pg symptoms being exactly the same is a cruel joke. And I always find that when af does show up my hormones are so crazy it makes the disappointment a million times worse! So unfair.

Also a friend who announced her pregnancy on the day I miscarried, gave birth today and as awful as it is to say - I'm finding it quite hard. I'm so happy for her - but it just brings it all back. :(

Well I Started telling myself it was too early... But them went to the bathroom to find the nasty freaking witch had shown 3 days early!! This never happens! I'm so upset I could cry :( I don't want to do this AGAIN!! GRR

Well I Started telling myself it was too early... But them went to the bathroom to find the nasty freaking witch had shown 3 days early!! This never happens! I'm so upset I could cry :( I don't want to do this AGAIN!! GRR

I'm so sorry AF came early :( :cry: That makes me so sad for you.

AF hormones do totally make the disappointment a million times worse. Especially when you already feel run down and tired. Some months I cope better than others. This month is going to be a bad one for me when AF shows, so I know how you guys feel. If I hadn't miscarried last year, I would be due this week with twins. My friend also announced her twin pregnancy this week. Its a bummer to look at a BFN when you see and hear people celebrating pregnancy all over the place. Its a horrible feeling

I'm still due for af on the 10th. But I didn't test today. I've pretty much convinced myself I'm not. So I'll test Friday morning if af hasn't already arrived.

I'm 12dpo and tested neg this morning too :( I managed to make it through the weekend without really thinking about testing. I was really tired this weekend and really achy, but work can do that to me in itself.

I still have a few days before AF is due, I usually get really hungry a few days before i'm due, and i just don't feel that at this point. Not trying to have this mean anything. Another few days for me. I have one cheapie test left, heard they just aren't as accurate until AF is due. Not sure if i want to just wait it out and test the 9th.

Congrats to the BFP's already, and sorry to hear about the dreaded witch visits :(

Im also out.....dreaded witch got me last night after been 2 days late. Ths happened last month too so I think my cycle lengths have increased from a 28 day cycle to a 30 day cycle, anyone else have this?

OH and I have decided to relax this month, not going to do any OPK's, tracking, temp checks nothing but have some fun and loads of BDing x

Good Luck to you all.....x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->