Anyone testing June 6-10?

Congratulations!!! :flower:

Im new to all this, could you pls tell me what ID 5PO means?

I'm due my AF tomorrow but cannot bring myself to test today so just going to wait it out. If AF doesn't appear tomorrow, I'm testing and hoping for a bfp! ... Good luck girlies :kiss: xxxxx

I had a little brown spotting y'day which is a week before AF is due. I used to feel bloating a few days ago and that's gone. I stopped eating fats and started eating more fruits and liquids. I am not sure what to expect. I will wait till mid next week to see what my situation is. If no AF by the 9th then I might test on the 10th or saturday the latest.

Hoping for a BFP :flower:

I know i need to wait to test considering im only 8DPO and thinking i'm out for this cycle because I got a BFN and my cramping and wierd twinges have completely gone away today. I am going to wait until I'm 11DPO and do a FRER. That will be this Sunday, I will let you know :)

All of mine have disappeared too so now I kind of have it in my head that AF will probably show up...that way, if she does I wont be too disappointed:sad2:

I wasn't supposed to test until the 8th but I caved and tested yesterday with a IC and saw a very very faint shadow. So I tested again this am with a IC and BFN but since I had pee in a cup already, I dipped a FRER and got a :bfp:
Lots and Lots of :dust::dust::dust: for you ladies!

CONGRATS! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Congratulations!!! :flower:

Im new to all this, could you pls tell me what ID 5PO means?

ID= Implant Dip on temperature chart
5PO or 5 DPO= 5 days past ovulation
There is a lingo list somewhere on here, I was lost last month when I started on here.

I wasn't supposed to test until the 8th but I caved and tested yesterday with a IC and saw a very very faint shadow. So I tested again this am with a IC and BFN but since I had pee in a cup already, I dipped a FRER and got a :bfp:
Lots and Lots of :dust::dust::dust: for you ladies!

yaaay congratulations!!! :) hoping u have a h&h 9 months xxx have my fx i might be pregnant same time as you! lol i cant wait to test now xxx

Congrats grumble on your BFP

Af is supposed to arrive around the 10th for me. Since my ectopic my CDs have been off. I used to be 29 days for almost 20 years then the last year messed that all up and now I'm somewhere between 32-35 days.

So I'll try and hold off till the 10th if af doesn't show.

Af is supposed to arrive around the 10th for me. Since my ectopic my CDs have been off. I used to be 29 days for almost 20 years then the last year messed that all up and now I'm somewhere between 32-35 days.

Hi Futuremommy1 - you sound very similar to me, I am also between 32-35 CD days, and going by my average I am due on 10th also. I'm so sorry to hear about your ectopic. How far along were you? I had a m/c in feb at 8 weeks. Fingers crossed for this month, although feel like af is going to shoe up early :(

10 dpo today and BFN :( I know that it is still a little bit early.. but I'm totally out of hope :( I don't think this is my month... I'll test again in a couple days (ok probably tomorrow lol)
Anyone get a BFP today?

Hi Futuremommy1 - you sound very similar to me, I am also between 32-35 CD days, and going by my average I am due on 10th also. I'm so sorry to hear about your ectopic. How far along were you? I had a m/c in feb at 8 weeks. Fingers crossed for this month, although feel like af is going to shoe up early :(

Hi
I had an ectopic at 10w and right before that a miscarriage at 9w. Sorry about your m/c. I feel the same as you like af is coming any day now. How long have you been trying?

I have to pee and Im debating poas, but Im such a basket case rightnow, I think a dfn would just send me into weepy hysterics. :(

Futuremommy1 - my goodness you have really been through the mill, I'm so sorry. Straight after too, that must have been horrendous.

This is our 11th month trying. I feel like it's never going to happen! I wish I could fastforward to 10th June so I know one way or the other. When I was pregnant, I felt completely different, there was no mistaking it. I don't feel like that at all so I think I know I'm out this month too.

Futuremommy1 - my goodness you have really been through the mill, I'm so sorry. Straight after too, that must have been horrendous.

This is our 11th month trying. I feel like it's never going to happen! I wish I could fastforward to 10th June so I know one way or the other. When I was pregnant, I felt completely different, there was no mistaking it. I don't feel like that at all so I think I know I'm out this month too.

Acaseofyou I feel the same When I was pg I had every symptom sore boobs metallic taste peeing all the time racing heart. And I haven't felt that way again. So I feel I might be out too I bought some hpts so I'll test. Cause I can't not test but I dunno this is getting to me.

How are you handling it?

Acaseofyou I feel the same When I was pg I had every symptom sore boobs metallic taste peeing all the time racing heart. And I haven't felt that way again. So I feel I might be out too I bought some hpts so I'll test. Cause I can't not test but I dunno this is getting to me.

How are you handling it?

Not very well! I literally think about nothing else. Even when I am thinking about other things, TTC is in the back of my mind, I'm obsessed! I try not to talk about it constantly to DH as I don't think men are designed for this kind obsession :) He just said to me this morning that even if it's not our month we really tried our best and that's all we can do, which i thought was sweet and made me feel better.

What about you, how are you handling it?

Im due on the 7th June..... Already tested and had negatives though :( pft

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"