Anyone testing next week?

M

miimil

My cramps are killing me, my head hurts, I'm moody, and I really hope it's not my imagination! :?:

Anyone else testing next week? :flower:

Expirienced any symptoms ladies?

Babydust to all!

:dust:

I am, I am having alot of crazy symptoms as well, mainly very nauseous, andsome mild cramping, I think it might all be in my head, but I am really hoping for a bfp tomorrow!!! GL To you

I know it's probably to early for me, I am 10 dpo, but I can wish lol!!!

I'm testing on Monday, I think! Than I will be 13 dpo, I really should wait, but I know I wont be able to wait much longer!

Good luck to you all! Let me know if you would like a TTC-friend ;)

Quick question; I have this annoying pain going from my abdomen and down the front of my thighs. Can this be related to the O, the cycle or pregnancy?

Oh my goodness I was just about to post a thread about that, my left hip really hurts and this has never happened to me, it seems to be all around the groin area! Hey and I will be a ttc buddy with you :)

Hi! I'm testing next week. Lol I always start testing really early, and once I start I test every day until AF or BFP. I will probably start testing on Monday or Tuesday which will only be around 7 or 8 DPO, but I just can't help myself!

Im 7dpo tomorrow and desperate to get testing!! think i will test on Thurs which will make me 11dpo :) good luck to all xxxxx

I'm testing on Monday, I think! Than I will be 13 dpo, I really should wait, but I know I wont be able to wait much longer!

Good luck to you all! Let me know if you would like a TTC-friend ;)

Quick question; I have this annoying pain going from my abdomen and down the front of my thighs. Can this be related to the O, the cycle or pregnancy?

WOW!! thank you for asking that question:) I was having the pain going down my left hip and both thighs .... I really hope this is a good sign for us all :happydance:

Well, I hope to here from you ladies when you've tested!
Crossing my fingers and legs for BFP's to us all! :D

Navy2mom; Yes, let's hope it's a good sign! Haven't really gotten any answers on that one yet :)

Hi Ladies:) So today I feel good......there's a calmness that seems to just come over me,like nothing could get me upset!!!! I have been watching my temps (Normally my temp will be between 96.7 and 97.4) since I O'd and my temp has been steady between 97.8 and 98.0 and then yesterday it went up to 98.4 and then today it dropped to 97.9 again.....I am 7 DPO!!! So I am hoping that eggie and uterus are making a contract for housing for 9 months !! :winkwink:

So how is everyone doing today??

Aw! That sounds great Navy2mom! :D I'm really hoping for you this month!

Yesterday I had this really bad cramps, was so sure that I would get my AF that night. But I didn't! Instead, I had this really small pink colour on my paper when I wiped the same night, but no AF yet! (TMI)

Babydust in large dozes to all of us! :D

:dust:

That sounds like implantation to me..... it can be light pink or light red or brown and dosen't stick around for long! Sounds like your Contract was being signed!! I tested for the fun of it tonight.....I know i am only 7DPO
i tested on a OPK and a HPT and got BFN on both test! They were free tests that came in the mail.

You think? I'm soo anxious to know! I'm not sure I can wait for long before I test! I feel so sure this month, everythings so different! :)

Well, yes. It's probably to early, but that means theres still hope! :D And if the test was free, why not? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->