anyone testing on/around Sept 3rd?

Well, I thought that but with EWCM???:wacko:

I don't know enought about all this... :blush: Just pray its not AF...:cry:

A xx

P.S hiya Brit! :friends:

well im as dry as the sahara desert!!! hahahahaha

im so irregular i probs wont get bfp or af!!!:-(

i took a test today too...neg..how surprising lol

tho i have a confession, its my 3rd day of testing...i have NO idea why im wasting tests because its obvious that i wont get a pos this early :rofl:

You two are very brave - I'm such a wuss! What dpo are you both? I'm 12 dpo so haven't got too long to go now.

Ooo brit you are sooooo restrained!!! I am going to have to be until test day as wont be able to sneak a test without hubby knowing and he will think I am a nutter if I am POAS every 5 secs!! :haha:

af is due the 2nd so I am going to try my hardest to test the 3rd if I can hold out til then.

Hey, add me to the list. A/F is due on the 2nd so I'm trying to wait until 3rd to test, (but will prob have tested by then...)

Baby dust to us all!!

AF is due around Sept 3rd so Im hoping to test then!!! I hope - I already tested twice and got :bfn: and Im at DPO 11 now or so thats what FF says...

i ammmmm.... about 6 dpo! :rofl:

im using dollar tests so i dont think im losing that much :p

1 week to go:)

have been cramping since last night on and off....not sure what it means. if my cycle wants to be weird it could be AF coming...but i hope its ovulation!!!!

Hi there,

Yes add me to the list for testing on 3rd if AF hasn't already got me by then! Not too hopeful this month as only just come off pill and first real period since then wasn't very painful like natural periods are for me- so I'm wondering if I'm even ovulationg yet or if the hormones are still in my system. What do you guys think?

Anyway best of luck to us all!!!

x

you have as good of a chance as any Beary...there have been many woman on here that came off the pill and got pregnant the first month..PMA my friend!

adding you to the list now :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you beary! I am in the same position so let's hope for a really lucky first month for us! Xxz

Hi everyone nice to meet you.... ive never used a forum before, my friend loves her forum to talk about her IVF and swears by it for her sanity.

I have been off my pill for about 9 months, my periods went back to normal almost straight away but no sign of a ba ba yet. Sometimes the month seems long, othertimes I dont even notice. I am extremely broody this month which is why Ive probebly come on here.

I have a bit of a problem this month... I tracked my ovulation for the first time this month, we havent really bothered before thinking itl just happen when it happens... so because we have tried properly this month Im kind of expecting to fall pregnant more than ever.... if I dont I will be really worried... but... anyway Ive just had back my second abnormal smear of the year... I have to go for another colposcopy on the 30th Sept.... the cells r severely abnormal..... itl just be my luck to fall pregnant on a month I could have done without being pregnant... aparently the abnormal cells are more likely to turn to cancer when pregnant. I have heard of other people in a similar situation who have a) had the colposcopy treatment when pregnant and then miscarried or b) aborted early on in order to get to treatment for fear of getting cancer. They are not supposed to give you treatment if your pregnant is this correct?

Has anyone else had a similar experiance?

thanks and good luck everyone x:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->