anyone testing on/around Sept 3rd?

ooooooooh im not sure what to wish you. i hope everythings all right down below and you get your bfp!!!! xxxxxx

Hi everyone nice to meet you.... ive never used a forum before, my friend loves her forum to talk about her IVF and swears by it for her sanity.

I have been off my pill for about 9 months, my periods went back to normal almost straight away but no sign of a ba ba yet. Sometimes the month seems long, othertimes I dont even notice. I am extremely broody this month which is why Ive probebly come on here.

I have a bit of a problem this month... I tracked my ovulation for the first time this month, we havent really bothered before thinking itl just happen when it happens... so because we have tried properly this month Im kind of expecting to fall pregnant more than ever.... if I dont I will be really worried... but... anyway Ive just had back my second abnormal smear of the year... I have to go for another colposcopy on the 30th Sept.... the cells r severely abnormal..... itl just be my luck to fall pregnant on a month I could have done without being pregnant... aparently the abnormal cells are more likely to turn to cancer when pregnant. I have heard of other people in a similar situation who have a) had the colposcopy treatment when pregnant and then miscarried or b) aborted early on in order to get to treatment for fear of getting cancer. They are not supposed to give you treatment if your pregnant is this correct?

Has anyone else had a similar experiance?

thanks and good luck everyone x:thumbup:

well...i highly recommend this documentary to people...and its in regards to cancer ~prevention and cure. its called The Beautiful Truth ...you will love it!
https://vids.rationalveracity.com/v/677,the-beautiful-truth.html

any symptoms ladies??
im sooooooooo tired....more than likely because of lackof sleep. i feel lik ive just woken up....and ive been awake since 8am!!1

I think I am actually imagining symptoms now!!!
Just going to have to be patient!!! grrrrrrrr....

Aster x

ive never understood symptoms at 1-4dpo.... nothing has even happened yet!! how can ppl be already feeling, bloated, nauseous , dizzy etc??
bewildersme...

ive stll got cramps. feels like early start for AF :(

I had those for about 4 days but no AF yet.... thank god!!
I am a bit bloated but maybe I just ate too much!!!! heehee...

xx

sooo...i dunno ladies. ive been temping lately and im not doing that great of a job lol...there's always something going on that is preventing me from getting an undisturbed reading at the same time every day.

that being said....i thought i ovulated on the 20th but i also thought it was strange that (tmi) i did not get alot of ewcm like i do every month. instead, it was only a little bit for 2 days then turned to water/creamy...then the day after that went really watery then the next day it was back to mass loads of creamy stuff (yuck)...then the day after that i went up to emerg to get things checked out...he took swaps including inside of my cervix and on my way home i got alot of ewcm that lasted 2 days. (look at my chart to make more sense out of what i just said lol)

Sooooo to sum it all up....i think that im now only 1 DPO *sigh* i guess the good news about that is at least i didnt bd after i ovulated like i thought!
the only strange part tho is that i dont undertand why i have been cramping so much for more then a week if i havent ovulated ...hmmmm:shrug:

that will also mean that i will be at 10 DPO on sept 3....so of course i will still be testing that day hehe.

Why can't our bodies be simple and come with a great manual? My AF is due tomorrow but I caved in and tested today with a First Response - bfn :cry:. I'm ok though (now that I've had my time to cry like a right lah-loo). I'm 13 dpo but didn't really have any symptoms until 9 dpo - and I still stand by that 'cos even after my negative, I still feel nauseous and gassy and crampy but hey, this might now be added to my list of af symptoms :dohh:. I've got my FX for you girls xx

i keept doing hpt's but always in the day. if it gives me a positive this early im sure it would have to be from fmu.

anyhoowww...maybe tomorrow morning ill get my bfp...hahaha i think im dreaming!!

The waiting is just unbearably!!! I really think I start to imagine symtoms that are not there at all beacause I am constantly so focussed on it. With my first pregnancy though it did feel exactly like I was about to have a period so when I get these AF signs it really could be either or!

Can't wait to test- already bough a cheap HPT from Tesco but am going to be really strict and not test till the 3rd if witch hasn't got me by then!!

Lots of luck,dust,etc to you all x x x

Guys please excuse all my typos and unfinished sentences- I'm trying to do this and make out like I'm working too!!!

HAHA BEARY...i totally feel the same...like 'oh i feel sick' is it coz im pregnant or is it coz i just ate to much watermelon, chocolate etc etc lol!

but seriously, my boobs are killing..they feel bruised inside and hurt to touch. yest i had a bit of cramp down there, nothing too major....

thats about all...

I am due on the 5th so I will probably start testing on the 3rd will be 14dpo then.

Hi

AF due 2nd Sept. WE only BD once in my fertile window and I did have fertile discharge so who knows, it only takes one sperm!!! I'm not going to be too disappointed if i get bfn.....who am I kidding??

I have different 'symptoms' to this time in previous months, my pms isn't bad, I have a heavy feeling and a clear discharge.

Will have to see.....5 days and counting

Good Luck zxxxxxx

Hi ladies!! Af is suppose to arrive Sept.1 but I think I ovulated a little bit later so I think I am going to test around the 3rd...can I be added to the list :flower:

mee,e well just after then, i will prob come on tho :( :( gd luck to u all xoxox

hi ladies..i started taking low does asprin 2 days ago..and since then my cramping has decreased alot! Which believe me is a great thing...i have had almost constant cramp for way over a week now..almost 2. i did have some today but it was like a dull ache. last night i also started noticing twinges on the right side of my uterus and continuing on today. i hope thats a good sign. i remember getting that in my other pregnancies early on..but not to say that i havent experienced it when i wasnt pregnant either..just not very often. my boobs are not sore at all which is actually the first time that they havent been sore since april after ovulation. i have been feeling kinda nauseated too a bit but that could be caused from anything. Im having a pretty good feeling about this month even tho i havent got any big reason to be extra hopeful...but the PMA can hurt things right?! :D

only time will tell i guess.

im adding all you ladies now...and baby dust to us all!

Oh...and dont forget to come and let us know if you got your BFP or heaven forbid af arrives :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->