Anyone testing on the 16th April

goddess25

Reaction score
Ok I guess I am now officially in the 2ww, this is the part i hate, i have no control over it and i am no good at patiently waiting.

A bit about me... I have 1 son who is 13.5 months old, i have had 2 losses the last one being in Jan of this year and I am starting to freak myself out that i will not be able to get pregnant again or keep it inside me.

So due to be testing on the 16th that will be CD30 for me, my cycles have been a bit longer since my loss and we will see what happens. It is my birthday this month so I am so hoping for birthday present and what may turn out to be a Christmas baby.

Just trying not to drive myself insane. Good Luck to all in the 2ww.

I am testing on the 16th too. So sorry for your losses, I have never had a BFP - I cant imagine the pain. :hugs:

Very cute little pumpkin in the pumpkin patch!

:dust:

thanks a bunch just changed my pics... good luck on the 16th. how long have you been trying? Do you find anything helps while you wait it out?

Good luck!

I should be testing right around then. . if I can hold off.. I think I am actually due for AF on the 15th. . but I doubt I will be able to hold off until then as I keep a test in my purse now... :wacko: I found a store that sells cassette tests 2 for $1.90 so I bought a few and they are 25 miu so. . I guess we will see. anyways GL ladies!

Hi Goddess, Jamec7 and URPrincess I am also testing on the 16th....we have been TTC for 9 months and had a m/c in October @ 6.5 weeks so hoping this is our month.

Fingers crossed, this is our first month using the smep and opk's!

Good luck, I'll be thinking of you :hugs:

Hi I have a daughter who is 3 soon and I have been ttc for 13months now. I will be testing around the 16th ish. My af due 14th.

Hope this is your bfp birthday pressie!!!!! xxx

its nice having a few of us testing on the same date. Do any of you have any feelings about it this month? Its too soon I guess it will be another week or so before we all start symptom spotting. Good Luck to all of you.

hi all! hope you don't mind me gatecrashing! FF reckons i should hold out to test on the 16th - my lp can vary by a day either way but this would be the longest......not feeling overly hopeful right now (7dpo) but had some odd twinges and cramps but think i might just be noticing stuff more! as for me i'm ttc number 1 and its proving difficult. long, irregular cycles don't help (3 cycles in 6 months, for example, eeek!) but using acu and my temps have stabalised and no more spotting! good luck to us xxx

I'm also testing on the 16th. Suffered a loss in Jan this year and I so hope I will get my BFP this month.

F'Xd for everyone!! :dust: :dust:

Im due to test on the 14th. this is my first cycle after MC. I had my OV spikes, but now at 10dpo Im getting strong positive OPKs. boobs just now getting sore but that is common for me during PMS.

I have two babies, my girl Justice is 12 and my boy Gavin just turned 10. We have been ttc for 15 months and had one MC in march.

hiya, I'm 7 DPO today and so I'll be testing around the 15th (prob earlier since my lp has been acting up lately)...
I'm roughly in the same way as you rubyloo - no real symptoms to speak of! *bleurgh*
Noticed some globby yellowish CM (sorry tmi!!) today, but I think I had that last month too, so not much to get excited about.

Anyway, good luck and hoping for BFPs for all of us! :)

hi nerea! was just thinking how few 'symptoms' i'm having! sore boobs but ALWAYS get that right after ov....had a spot on my cheek on monday but this has gone and my skin is clear and glowing...no sickness, no diziness, no heartburn. creamy CM but again, not that unusual. only thing that's a bit odd is my sense of taste which has gone a bit wacky. for example, on monday i went to eat some grapes (my fave fruit along with pineapple) and they tasted terrible! really sour and bitter and horrible. i ended up spitting them out (tmi, sorry...). i was at my mum's - she and DH had a couple and couldn't understand why i was making such a fuss. who knows! :shrug:

rubyloo - haha, that's really funny about the grapes :laugh2: weird too, but as you say - who knows! Weird taste in mouth def counts... I guess we're both scrutinizing ourselves looking for the tiniest sign we're pg, right? I know I am :blush: but the only thing different this time is I got sore nips after ov, which I don't normally have. :shrug:
we've been ttc #1 for about 8 months now and I'm getting just ever so slightly impatient :hissy: how about you, been trying long??

nerea - DH and i were ntnp for about six months and have been full-on ttc since sept last year. i have very long cycles though and have only ov'd four times in seven months! so as a techincality we've only been ttc for four cycles.....including this one. bit of a pain all in all. oh well, here's hoping and keeping everything crossed x

Me i will be testing on the 16th of april. Its my DD birthday on the 17th so hopefully me and DH will be having secret smiles with each other when the famiy come round for a birthday princess tea xxx

Good Luck to you all, I am not feeling positive about this month i was then i started getting some cramping today like AF cramping so am sure it will arrive in the next few days.

im due to test on the 14th. This is my first cycle after mc. I had my ov spikes, but now at 10dpo im getting strong positive opks. Boobs just now getting sore but that is common for me during pms.

I have two babies, my girl justice is 12 and my boy gavin just turned 10. We have been ttc for 15 months and had one mc in march.

so did ya test? Any updates?

Hello i am testing on the 16th. Good luck for tomorrow wishing you a :bfp: :hugs: xx

my bad I had my dates mixed up! I thought it was already the 16th. so by 2mara I wanna see some updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeBaby255
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->