Anyone testing on the 30th?

Hi jaime,talk abt symptoms haha...i think i obsess so much tht i just start imagining them...then on a serious note the only thing tht may b noted as a symptom may be the stomach cramps im feeling for the past few days....af is due on the 30th...hope i dont cave and test

I have to POAS or I would go crazy I'm really hoping a see a :bfp: ASAP!
I have had any symptoms minus some mild cramping and I feel pressure but I can't tell if its AF getting ready to make her appearance. I'm going crazy! I'm going to keep testing every morning till (FINGERS CROSSED) I get a :bfp: or AF arrives :cry: I had a d and c December 14th due to a blighted ovum and had my period on the 27th. I've had alot of cervical discharge (like I did when I got pregnant in November) so I'm hoping its a good sign and that am I indeed pregnant!

I'm sending baby dust your way!!! Lots of good luck :flower:

i know wat u mean hun...i almost drive myself nuts...alil background on me..i had an ectopic pg in july 2012 at 6wk 3 days...af showed up only after 50 days...we had to put off trying fpr 4 mths as i had an incision the size of a c section...we started trying in december on clomid and this is our second mth...hoping and praying for the best of all of us..:thumbup:

It is so hard to not read so much into every little twinge and ache....

Hi ladies! So it's 7dpo today. Temp still up which I hope is a good sign! I'm not sure if it happens to all pregnancies, but I'm sort of hoping to see an implantation dip which is supposed to be around 6-10 dpo?

As for symptoms, I'm still feeling very hungry ALL THE TIME! Some waves of nausea but not really that bad. Today, I also feel very bloated and my pants are tight on the waist. I feel so fat that I wore a super loose top to work today so my bloated belly won't be too obvious :D Im so anxious to test! :)

Sorry to hear about your chemical last cycle :hugs: That does suck!

Hopefully this month you will get your sticky bean!

How many dpo are you?

So far I haven't had much symptom-wise, I'm hoping for something in the next few days!

Thanks! Yeah, was sucky to get our hopes up and then have them dashed again!
But carrying on, carrying on now

I am 7 DPO today, 99% sure anyway as I usually O on cycle day 14...but haven't been temping or OPK for this TTC period.
AF due on day 28 like clockwork normally :)

Good luck for symptom spotting! I had achy cramps last month from 4 DPO onwards and also got pimples! Which I rarely get!
Hormones....gotta love 'em right? :dohh:

Hi ladies! So it's 7dpo today. Temp still up which I hope is a good sign! I'm not sure if it happens to all pregnancies, but I'm sort of hoping to see an implantation dip which is supposed to be around 6-10 dpo?

As for symptoms, I'm still feeling very hungry ALL THE TIME! Some waves of nausea but not really that bad. Today, I also feel very bloated and my pants are tight on the waist. I feel so fat that I wore a super loose top to work today so my bloated belly won't be too obvious :D Im so anxious to test! :)

LOL! Got to love the bloat - makes you look 5 months pregnant regardless ;)
Hope the nausea is a good sign for you!

It is so hard to not read so much into every little twinge and ache....

I read into EVERY little thing. It's amazing how much more aware of our bodies we are when we're looking for things right?!
EVERYTHING you instantly think - am I? Could I be? LOL....torture I tell you. TWW sucks!

I have to POAS or I would go crazy I'm really hoping a see a :bfp: ASAP!
I have had any symptoms minus some mild cramping and I feel pressure but I can't tell if its AF getting ready to make her appearance. I'm going crazy! I'm going to keep testing every morning till (FINGERS CROSSED) I get a :bfp: or AF arrives :cry: I had a d and c December 14th due to a blighted ovum and had my period on the 27th. I've had alot of cervical discharge (like I did when I got pregnant in November) so I'm hoping its a good sign and that am I indeed pregnant!

I'm sending baby dust your way!!! Lots of good luck :flower:

Sorry to hear about the blighted ovum! Disappointing aren't they? I had one years ago and didn't find out until 11 weeks....
I admire you testing every morning! I can't stand the disappointment of BFN any more - so have promised myself not to test this month (and onwards) until I'm late!
Crossing fingers for you! Take pics if anything looks remotely line-like!! :happydance:

I have a lot of creamy cm sorry tmi but I thought you was supposed to 'dry' up around the time of af

I agree *most* months I dry up before AF......creamy cm is a good sign I think!!!

i was just about ask out the cm... so thanks for that.... so preoccupied I have lost my brian already!!!

I have a lot of creamy cm sorry tmi but I thought you was supposed to 'dry' up around the time of af

Exactly the same for me:) actually leaving a small wet patch on underwear, (tmi) I thought you were supposed to dry up too xx

Hi ladies

Can I join?
4 dpo today, af due on the 30th, but I will surely test before then.

Hope we'll get loads of bfps!

I'm 4 dpo as well! Also due on the 30th. We are TWW twins!

Do you have any symptoms yet?

The only thing I 've noticed is an increase in cm

Yay!! tww twins! Hope we'll be bfp twins too!!

I've had loads of creamy cm, and nothing for the past 2 days. Twinges down low as well, but really trying not to SS, as sometimes they're af symptoms and I get my hopes up.

I'm using ic's too, have 5 left out of a good stash of 50, but not planning on buying some more until I run out! And have a digi hidden somewhere that I'm planning to use in case I see a double line.

5 dpo today, will start testing in 2 or 3 days.

It's probably left over sperm hunni mixed with some cm, happens to me sometimes hours later!

Wanttobemum I've had exactly the same, my cramps were right after ovulation for a few days, settled down a bit now, still have the sore back and hunger, I never usually get cramps until the couple of days before AF so you never know, definitely trying not to get my hopes up too much:) xxx

I'm so glad someone else is getting these symptoms! I've never the cramps/twinges after ovulation either, always just before af. I think in the last three days i have went from feeling pregnant to not feeling pregnant like a million times! My only concern is i dont have the 'abundance' of cm that everyone talks about :(

I'm testing on the 29th if :witch: doesnt show by then.
This is the first month i've had a lot of symptoms and they have been straight after ovulation - pain/twinges in both ovaries, aching/pressure in lower abdomen and back, sore bbs, bit of a cold, hungry from as soon as i wake up. I really hope this is our month. I've recently just had a HSG and this is our first month using a cbfm.

lots and lots of :dust: to you all, hopefully this is a lucky thread!

Hi Wanttobemum,

Thos symptoms sounds promising! I hope it's your sticky bean!! I've heard a lot of people get pregnant right after a HSG...hopefully that's you too! FX FX!

Thank you so much. Its nice to hear someone say that so i dont think i'm just going crazy! Fx for you too!!!

Don't worry wanttobemum you don't have to have every symptom, just something that is unusual.for you:) when I had those cramps it literally felt like I was just about to start AF with the back pain I get as well, very strange, I always know when I'm going to start AF as that's how I feel 2 days before xx

glad i am not the one with a big tummy - my work pants feel so tight and uncomfortable but the scales say no gain or loss...
if i wear something diff to my uniform it might be a bit of an early giveaway... not that the uniform is compulsory i just dont like ruining my own clothes ;)

7DPO and... nothing. Not even a hint of a symptom. Wish I was temping so I'd have some idea. Roll on the 31st!

That's why I started temping hunni, I'm same really, just sore boobs today which I always get a week before but that's it, my temps are still up but really that means nothing cause they don't drop til 1/2 days before AF which Is a week away so no clues for me either other than knowing exactly when I ovulated! Xx

Hi ladies can I join ? I will be testing the 30th I've had a few prg symptoms a strange one is really itchy nipples:/ anyone else getting symptoms

ME! With the itchy nipples. I didn't know that was an early pregnancy symptom. It's be driving me freaking crazy though!

im not sure if it is an early pregnancy symptom but I've never had nipples this itchy before :haha: also got really bad insomina and finding it hard to sleep hmm

do you maybe feel like they are tingly?? i get that too.. they tingle and it then in turn itches because of the sensation that annoys me..

Maybe...mostly I just feel itchy. Plus they are (less now, but the last few days) are SOOOOO sore. They feel swollen and heavy. My husband was like "Dude. If your boobs grew this much in one week, I can't wait for week 10! 40 might be a little weird fetish freak size, but I'll love you anyway". < This sounds jerky, but given our weird sense of humor it is perfect and hilarious.

HAHHAHAH, thats great! sounds like something my husband would say.. lol..
sounds legit with the soreness.. i mean..i dont even have sore boobs yet..i keep bending over and shaking them around to see if they hurt yet lol..

Hi ladies can I join ? I will be testing the 30th I've had a few prg symptoms a strange one is really itchy nipples:/ anyone else getting symptoms

ME! With the itchy nipples. I didn't know that was an early pregnancy symptom. It's be driving me freaking crazy though!

im not sure if it is an early pregnancy symptom but I've never had nipples this itchy before :haha: also got really bad insomina and finding it hard to sleep hmm

do you maybe feel like they are tingly?? i get that too.. they tingle and it then in turn itches because of the sensation that annoys me..

Maybe...mostly I just feel itchy. Plus they are (less now, but the last few days) are SOOOOO sore. They feel swollen and heavy. My husband was like "Dude. If your boobs grew this much in one week, I can't wait for week 10! 40 might be a little weird fetish freak size, but I'll love you anyway". < This sounds jerky, but given our weird sense of humor it is perfect and hilarious.

HAHHAHAH, thats great! sounds like something my husband would say.. lol..
sounds legit with the soreness.. i mean..i dont even have sore boobs yet..i keep bending over and shaking them around to see if they hurt yet lol..

^^^^^HAHAHA me too! I reeeeally want sore boobs cos I'm sure that's a sign ;-)

yep, sore boobs would mean the world to me! lol.. i never get that with period symptoms.. all i really have going on the last two days is my hot face, short temperedness, and hunger.. (the last two is me like all the time though..lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->