Anyone testing on the 30th?

i think im getting my AF.. cramps feel like AF cramps..

i know.. just waiting and keep going to bathroom to check..ugh..

Oh no mrs lcs! Hopefully not!! I did a superdrug test this afternoon after a whopper 8 hour hold and got NOTHING!!! So disappointing! I could cry!!

Oh no mrs lcs! Hopefully not!! I did a superdrug test this afternoon after a whopper 8 hour hold and got NOTHING!!! So disappointing! I could cry!!

hang in there mama..nothings over yet!!!!!

Fab line katie!

Who's waiting to test next?

I went to poundland and bought some more tests, cause I ran out of ic's and wanted to see the progression (the docs here don't do blood tests for pgcy). Back to the test: I POAS just when I arrived and I definately had a pink line today, light but very clear. Planning on buying more digis to see the weekly progression. Feels so unreal!!!

Oh Katie...thts wonderful.... so happy for u sweetie....stay healthy and happy :)

Lauren dont start worrying....hang in there...its all gud...
Hawklover...werent u goin to test today??
Ummi2boyz...i can imagine how u feel surreal...take care :)
tarabay...dont worry...so many here have been seeing very late BFPs...its not over till its over :)
Oasis...beautiful line hun....stay healthy and happy :)

no blood! no more cramps! nothings over yet! (except my plans for drinking this weekend haha)

tarabay...dont worry...so many here have been seeing very late BFPs...its not over till its over :)

Yes i was going to.. Just got little busy today and just decided to wait one more day. Lol. My husband has his cop class in the morning.. Ill drop him off and then ill go get a test.

Yes i was going to.. Just got little busy today and just decided to wait one more day. Lol. My husband has his cop class in the morning.. Ill drop him off and then ill go get a test.

Good luck HawkLover! Hope it's a big BFP tomorrow! Anxious to see your test :)

Well I did another test, tried a super drug one this time! Don't think there's anything on it! This ttc business is no fun at all!!

Well I did another test, tried a super drug one this time! Don't think there's anything on it! This ttc business is no fun at all!!

awww honeyy...dont get disappointed and lose hope...u cant do tht...U HAVE TO get tht perfect baby remember :hugs::hugs:

Good luck HawkLover! Hope it's a big BFP tomorrow! Anxious to see your test :)

Haha. Thank you.. I sure hope so. Still getting them mild cramps every now and then. And little bit ago.. I thought af was here, i felt wet down there.. But wasnt af.

Well I am officially OUT.

AF came with a vengeance this afternoon, cramps and all!

Bring on the Valentine's day BDing!

Good luck to everyone still testing :dust: :dust:

Well I am officially OUT.

AF came with a vengeance this afternoon, cramps and all!

Bring on the Valentine's day BDing!

Good luck to everyone still testing :dust: :dust:

oh honey...sorryy...but theres always february :thumbup:
the month is meant to bd :happydance::happydance::happydance:

So sorry for af!!!!
Hope your bfp is just round the corner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members