Anyone testing on the 30th?

u girls r driving the rest of us crazy...all of u....:test::test::test::test:.....show us some :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

hahahha. im testing in the morning, i was going to wait til saturday morning, but you convinced me. haha.. its 9pm here so first thing Friday morning i will .:thumbup:

miss dreamer sounds pretty good girl!!
im about 99% sure that i am pregnant, just need to get that BFP.
I am going on 3 days late period-which NEVER EVER EVER happens. My boobs are heavy and very painful, my nipples feel like they are going cut through my shirts-very sensitive, bloody tasting mouth, constipation, abnormally very hungry- stomach growels as soon as i step out of bed..i used to never eat breakfast.., im very tired but having a hard time staying asleep. (just to share, incase any of you want to compare symptoms to see if your close)
really hoping for the best with you all, hope we get the BFP's and that they stick and we carry to full term with happy healthy mommies and babies!

:QUOTE=mrskatie80;25150301]Tarabay - yes! I'm having sharp pains just off to the left the last couple of days.
Hopefully it's a good sign!!

Come on the BFP's girls!! Quite a few of us are late now!
Who's testing in the morning??

Well I just woke up and peed and got these at 3min and 5min mark!
Safe to say stronger and nearly time for proper tests?

https://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm93/misskatie80/71A3A077-891F-43B1-8831-F57C337B5E0C-1239-000000FAC65CE36A_zps4c1fbb05.jpg[/QUOTE]

time to get a good test! give it a go! :) looking like your about to get a BFP!

I am going on 3 days late period-which NEVER EVER EVER happens. My boobs are heavy and very painful, my nipples feel like they are going cut through my shirts-very sensitive, bloody tasting mouth, constipation, abnormally very hungry- stomach growels as soon as i step out of bed..i used to never eat breakfast.., im very tired but having a hard time staying asleep. (just to share, incase any of you want to compare symptoms to see if your close)
really hoping for the best with you all, hope we get the BFP's and that they stick and we carry to full term with happy healthy mommies and babies!

They sounds like great symptoms!!! Massive finger's crossed for your test to show some whopping dark lines on it!! :D
I have bugger all obvious symptoms.
I have a headache, absolutely ZERO appetite, sharp shooting pains on my left side lower abdomen when I shift my weight and I haven't been able to sleep for love nor money the last couple of nights!! So so tired, yet so unable to sleep dammit!!!

My husband is getting excited now that i havent started yet. Lol. Gonna break his heart if i do..

yea same..

me too!

when are you testing?

Well ill test tomorrow if af doesnt show up right when i wake up. Ahh this is so crazy for me.. Ive never went two days late before. Im not gonna lie.. Im kinda nervous.

YAY for testing tomorrow!!!! Nervous is normal I think, I'm STILL nervous as hell!! Can't wait to get bloods done next week. I'm going to go in on Monday and get them drawn.
If positive then I want an u/s booked for 6 weeks so that then hubby can allow himself to share in the excitement :thumbup:

I've gone a little overboard with the testing today. Tested three times! I never thought I would be late for AF and still not have an answer!

Here is my test this evening with pretty concentrated pee. I don't see anything!!!

On the plus side, bbs are really hurting! They almost feel like they're burning? Is that normal lol?

Attachments

• preg-.jpg
    preg-.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 10
I've gone a little overboard with the testing today. Tested three times! I never thought I would be late for AF and still not have an answer!

Here is my test this evening with pretty concentrated pee. I don't see anything!!!

On the plus side, bbs are really hurting! They almost feel like they're burning? Is that normal lol?

I think I might see something. Can you post another pic straight on?
I am super good at looking for lines now :haha:

I think I might see something. Can you post another pic straight on?
I am super good at looking for lines now :haha:

Yeah my phone camera isn't very good, the test is dried up now and looks if anything whiter than before!

I dont see no line. ):

Neither do I HawkLover! I hope your test tomorrow is more definitive :)

I sure hope af doesnt show. ):
My light cramps are still coming and going. I dont know whats up.

i'm just scared to take another test & it be negative.. ive been achey all day.. the blood was slimey today.. dont know if that means anything..

i'm just scared to take another test & it be negative.. ive been achey all day.. the blood was slimey today.. dont know if that means anything..

Is it a light flow still? How long's it been since you started bleeding now?
I'm sorry - wish I could wave a magic wand and make it better for you xx

I am scared stiff to take a FRER now....just in case my results have all been evaps and I get a big expanse of snow white nothingness.

I will buy one tomorrow and use on Sunday morning and then IF it's positive then I'll go and see the doc and ask for bloods to be done on Monday morning first thing.

Nerve racking times ladies!

And today's test- still not better off! This is the only decent picture I got of the test- and it's me holding it under the light! Anyway here goes...

https://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y479/c_mac2008/BB21467A-D47F-4BAE-8E17-10593CD3B6D5-1101-000000F002993860_zps8d69689e.jpg

Can you see a line IRL Tarabay?
Tilt, change lights etc?
I can't see one there, but I am on my phone in the car on a bumpy road!
How many DPO are you now?

I think I can AND I done the worse thing ever- tool it out of the case and looked at it and just less than an hour later thers a def line! Probly an evap though- but it doesn't stop me wondering!! Crazy!!!

I'm sorry hunni I can't see a line but if you took it out and there's one there I'm so hoping its not an evap for you, loads luck xxxxxx

If you see one that's a super sign Tarabay!!

Hehe!!! Look what I talked the hubby into buying me tonight!!!

https://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm93/misskatie80/1C7CDD8D-45F9-4C5B-93B5-8B97AA1287AA-2475-00000187AC42AD81_zpsaa773e0d.jpg

Oh. My. God.
It's finally REAL.
:bfp: !!!!!!

Katie woohoo!!!!!! Look at that line!!!! Yay xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79