Anyone testing on the 30th?

If you see one that's a super sign Tarabay!!

Hehe!!! Look what I talked the hubby into buying me tonight!!!

https://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm93/misskatie80/1C7CDD8D-45F9-4C5B-93B5-8B97AA1287AA-2475-00000187AC42AD81_zpsaa773e0d.jpg

Oh. My. God.
It's finally REAL.
:bfp: !!!!!!

Wooohoooooo!!! :happydance: congrats mrs Katie!

Thank you all SO much for the encouragement and support!!

Tarabay - hopefully that's yours by tomorrow morning!!
Mine looked like yours 36 hours ago!!

Love and baby dust to you all!!!
xx

Haha thanks mrskatie- though not sure I can hold out till tomorrow morning!

Congrats again and a happy and healthy 9months to u xoxo

Tarabay really hoping yours turns out the same, fingers crossed for you!!! Xxxxxx

Congrats mrskatie! What an amazing line! :happydance:

Tarabay - really hope your line gets darker tomorrow and that AF stays away!

I did another test this morning and BFN. Had some (TMI) brown cm this morning so I don't know if maybe the witch is finally arriving, guess I'll have to wait and see!

yay MrsKatie!!!!!!!!!!!! thats great news!!!
still no AF for me..and still showing BFN's..

very mild cramps right now..i dont know whats going on..boobs still hurt bad, face very radiant..whatever i dont know.

Hi ladies, my Superdrug early tests came today, last time I took one of those was sat at 10 dpo (first pic) next pic is today at 16 dpo, I think it's the last test I'm going to do:) loads luck and luv to everyone xxxxx

Attachments

• IMAG0845.jpg
    IMAG0845.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG0928-1.jpg
    IMAG0928-1.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 9
Hi ladies, my Superdrug early tests came today, last time I took one of those was sat at 10 dpo (first pic) next pic is today at 16 dpo, I think it's the last test I'm going to do:) loads luck and luv to everyone xxxxx

yep..i think it is VERY safe to say you will be having an October baby! :) hoping my lines look like yours soon :thumbup:
congrats mama!

Yay!!! Congrats!!

Wow!!! Progression or what?! Awesome lines Oasis!
:)

Thanks ladies, appreciate all your support and praying this lo makes it all the way xxxxx

Just peed
Had a small amount of brownish red discharge..that too happened last time.. mild cramps..
hope its not the start of anything

Just peed
Had a small amount of brownish red discharge..that too happened last time.. mild cramps..
hope its not the start of anything

My fingers are crossed so tight for you..

going to the "loo" every hour just to check haha..
like that girls, i used your term loo haha aww

going to the "loo" every hour just to check haha..
like that girls, i used your term loo haha aww

Haha! Your to funny!
Im still having mild cramps.. They dont feel like af is coming though.. Guess we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->