Anyone testing on the 30th?

Well I did another test, tried a super drug one this time! Don't think there's anything on it! This ttc business is no fun at all!!

awww honeyy...dont get disappointed and lose hope...u cant do tht...U HAVE TO get tht perfect baby remember :hugs::hugs:

Thank you- u made me smile a wee bit :flower: it's all just frustrating! Only two cycles to go before going back to my gynae so I suppose that's good!!

Well I am officially OUT.

AF came with a vengeance this afternoon, cramps and all!

Bring on the Valentine's day BDing!

Good luck to everyone still testing :dust: :dust:

Awwhhh sorry for af but its true- feb was made me bding!!! :happydance:

7kt13....girl lets stay together this cycle too..itll b nice to have known chicks around :) wat say??

7kt13....girl lets stay together this cycle too..itll b nice to have known chicks around :) wat say??

That would be awesome. I love having you ladies to talk too! Helps pass the endless waiting

Can I join u both too please?? I had a visit this morning from af!

Onwards and upwards to next month?! Either cbfm or smep- any ideas?!

Good luck to the ladies still waiting on ther BFP!! :hugs:

Oh hun sorryyy...of course u can join...were all in this together ...all the best for this mth

Sorry Tarabay! Definitely join us next cycle! Hopefully we will have lots of valentines luck!

Sorry Tarabay! Definitely join us next cycle! Hopefully we will have lots of valentines luck!

wow!! too much to catch up ladies, I am out, AF showed up late for the first time in probably 2-3 years. I guess she was teasing me :cry: I hate her so much :growlmad: Good luck everybody who is testing today :flower:

Good morning ladies!!
Almost to the store to get a test. I have to pee so so bad. Ha

hurry up! hhahah.. well, i woke up and had dark brown/red discharge about an inch of it.. nothing else really.. boobs hurting bad this morning.. emotional, mad at everything lol.. so i dont know.. i guess i'll keep you posted if period comes.. of course the last test i have on me was invalid..

Neg ladies. Ill wait a couple more days and try again..

Attachments

• c764585b-38ca-4d33-9ea1-1ceed062c086-1.jpg
    c764585b-38ca-4d33-9ea1-1ceed062c086-1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 7
Sorry hawklover. Your symptoms sounded so promising though. Hope you'll have a double line tomorrow.

Ill test on Monday.. If still nothing then ill go to the doctor on Friday.

Ill test on Monday.. If still nothing then ill go to the doctor on Friday.

oh so sorry sweetie...wierd i thought this was it for u for sure...well af is still not here so u never know...late BFPs r so common

hurry up! hhahah.. well, i woke up and had dark brown/red discharge about an inch of it.. nothing else really.. boobs hurting bad this morning.. emotional, mad at everything lol.. so i dont know.. i guess i'll keep you posted if period comes.. of course the last test i have on me was invalid..

Lauren ur killing us girl....with all this suspense...let just keep fx tht the discharge is nothing to worry abt...:thumbup:

How r the rest of us doin?its cd4 for me...clomid again today...i just love the first half of the mth...so smooth..all hunky dory :)

Well actually u know i think im goin to try and do the SMEP this mth...i hope i manage following it correctly as dh and me get excited ard o and bd everyday...hahaha...its so much fun tht way..lol...but im goin totry and control and follow the plan this mth...wat abt u?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->