Anyone testing on the 30th?

9 months of trying..
I got me a sugar glider to keep me busy. I def havent been thinkin to much about having a baby. Which i think its a good thing.. I also stopped taking my multi vitimin and folic acid. Im just gonna let it happen on its on..

what is a sugar glider

A sugar glider*is like a flying squirrel. Their bodies look like a squirrels body but they have a bat lookin head.

I consider twinges to be little tugs/pulls in my stomach. They aren't really cramps, but I can feel things in that area. That's just what I think they are, not sure what others consider them to be.

I am trying my hardest not to symptom spot this cycle!(so hard not to do though)
I have had some twinges and pressure down there ... that normal for me though oh and a bit of heartburn... also normal around this time for me.

I wish I had a special remote that I could fast forward time :wacko:

I am glad you ladies are due around the same time, will make this TWW much more bearable.

Had a miscarriage 8/20/12. TTC again.

What do you think? Am I?

Symptoms & BBT

CD1-5 /AF (Feb 27th)
CD7-9 /no cm (cd 9-temp was 97.7
CD10 /creamy cm (Temp-97.5) :sex:
CD11 /creamy cm 97.5
CD12 /creamy cm 97.7
CD13 /creamy cm 97.3
CD14 /creamy cm 97.7 :sex:
CD15 /creamy cm 97.3
CD16 /creamy cm 97.6 :sex:
CD17 /creamy cm 97.4
CD18 /creamy cm 97.4

CD19 /dry and tight cervix 97.5..:sex:.. Queasy right after BD when I stood up. Decreased appetite. Headache. Extremely full feeling and bloating this evening like I drank way too much water, but I barely ate this day or drank liquids. Very Gassy. Pain on right side of abdomen.Nausea all day (gagging only/never vomited).

CD20 /creamy cm 97.5 still bloated/full feeling. Tingly nipples. No appetite. Gassy. Tired. Acne on my belly over belly button(that's a 1st!).

CD21 / creamy cm 97.7 Woke up to my daughter cooking breakfast as usaual and all I could smell was the smell of a hospital. Best way to describe it. Heightened sense of smell. Low abdominal pulling. Queasy right after BD when I stood up. Decreased appetite. Headache.Very Gassy. Nausea this morning (gagging only/never vomited).

CD22 / did not check cm/ felt like EWCM tho. Temp spike of 98.4!!! :happydance: :sex: A little nauseous (gagging only/no vomit)
I have a bbt chart but I don't know how to post it here. All temps were taken at the same time everyday, so they are very accurate. I am currently taking Fertibella. I will be testing on March 30th. Pray for me during the wait:coffee: cuz it's not easy with all these babybump symptoms. :test: :dust: :hug:

loveshine-good job not testing!

avas_mum-I completely agree about the remote!

Hey, another BFN this morning :-/ so frustrating. Not out til the witch shows though :)

Well....I am still in the race!! I am now 5DPO and temps are still high!! Praise God!! My chart is below.:happydance::hugs:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31e927//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I am supposed to test on the 30th. Mind if I join the waiting group? Of course, I may end up cracking by the 27th even though that'd only be 11dpo. I'm 8 dpo today and so far I've restrained myself. I attribute it to the fact that I'm a cheap skate and don't want to buy a bunch of tests so if I don't have cheap tests then I don't seem to test too soon. I kinda think my chart is beginning to show a triphasic pattern. A few other people have said it looks that way as well but I'm not going to look into it too much or I will go absolutely insane.

Hi Ladies! Do you mind if I join this waiting group? I am currently 7 DPO with AF expected on the 31st. I have been nauseous since yesterday morning, but today is by far the worst. Maybe it's the stomach flu? Other than that, I have just recently started charting my temps and they are very high. Today is was 99.1, up from 98.9 yesterday. I am trying to stay away from testing although it's hard now that I discovered Walmart has 88 cent tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->