Anyone testing on the 30th?

Hawk-whats going on with you? Did AF show?

LC-How are you doing?

AFM-Waiting for positive opk/O...I have EWCM now, so it should be within the next few days or so.

I havent had a positive OPK yet, should be o'ing today or tomorrow??? but who knows.. just making sure to BD enough..then wait again lol..

Af showed up yesterday.. Which i figured since bding was off. Lol. Its okay though.. :)

Well that's a bummer! I'm glad you're positive about it though. What month ttc are you on? We are cycle 3...

Hawk-whats going on with you? Did AF show?

LC-How are you doing?

AFM-Waiting for positive opk/O...I have EWCM now, so it should be within the next few days or so.

Hey jury, what does EWCM say about your O time ? I thought CM is suppose to be transplant and stretchy ? I am confused .

Your most fertile cm is like eggwhites, clear and stretchy. Here are few websites and a video with more info:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv5hBQC5cMU

https://www.likeamustardseed.com/2013/01/05/cervical-mucus-essential-for-natural-fertility/

9 months of trying..
I got me a sugar glider to keep me busy. I def havent been thinkin to much about having a baby. Which i think its a good thing.. I also stopped taking my multi vitimin and folic acid. Im just gonna let it happen on its on..

Your time will come Hawklover! Have you considered going to the doc to see if there are any tests they can do to make sure everything is ok? I'm totally one to encourage people to do the natural thing and trust in it, but I know sometimes talking with a doctor can help ease the mind a little.

Well we got our smiley today and our donor offered to do another donation. Perfect timing so we can relax on our vacation this week!

Hi ladies,
This is my first time in the tww forum since 2011 when my husband and I began ttc our second child. The whole ttc thing was stressful on our relationship so we stopped after only 4 months and decided to just let things happen as they would. We found out that we were pregnant with our second daughter in August 2012, but unfortunately, I went into preterm labor at 21 weeks and lost her in December :cry:. This is my first normal cycle, post delivery, and I'm hopeful that I will become pregnant again quickly. We are not exactly ttc but we are also not preventing, and I'm still mindful of when I'm ovulating :winkwink:. My period should begin on March 31st so we'll see what Easter brings! I'd love to wait out these next two weeks with you all and cheer each other on. :happydance:

yay jury!!! welcome to 2ww with me again.
hawk..keep taking the prenatals if anything!!!

Hi ladies,
This is my first time in the tww forum since 2011 when my husband and I began ttc our second child. The whole ttc thing was stressful on our relationship so we stopped after only 4 months and decided to just let things happen as they would. We found out that we were pregnant with our second daughter in August 2012, but unfortunately, I went into preterm labor at 21 weeks and lost her in December :cry:. This is my first normal cycle, post delivery, and I'm hopeful that I will become pregnant again quickly. We are not exactly ttc but we are also not preventing, and I'm still mindful of when I'm ovulating :winkwink:. My period should begin on March 31st so we'll see what Easter brings! I'd love to wait out these next two weeks with you all and cheer each other on. :happydance:

sorry to hear about your loss..I lost mine at 13 weeks.. just now ttc on my 4th cycle. welcome! im also due for my af around the same time as you are, so we can definately keep each other company! ;)

Mrs. LCS, I am very sorry for the loss of your precious little baby. It will be fun to wait this out together. I hope that we both get our rainbow babies very soon...hey, this month will do.

Jury, My doc said i have to wait a year before any test can be done.. Ill probably start my vitimin again soon.

9 months of trying..
I got me a sugar glider to keep me busy. I def havent been thinkin to much about having a baby. Which i think its a good thing.. I also stopped taking my multi vitimin and folic acid. Im just gonna let it happen on its on..

what is a sugar glider

Hawk-Well, I would just try to research natural ways to increase fertility until then. It's frustrating that your healthcare providers seem to be so uncooperative...sounds like they stick to a protocol. Hopefully you'll get a bfp and won't have to worry about any of that anyway! My donor and his wife tried for a year, made an appointment to get check out and got pregnant before they even made it to the appointment. I wish the same for you!

Hi I am going to join you all I am due on the 30th.. cant wait I am so impatient!! I will be 14dpo by then.

Trying to concieve #2
:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"