Anyone testing on the 30th?

Well that's great honey *hugs*
Praying for your rainbow baby the first cycle you get back into it. Will come on and be hoping to see a BFP for you xx

I'm doing well - had my second scan yesterday and little peanut is doing well.
Heartbeat of 120 and had grown on schedule since the scan 7 days prior.
Still measuring 10 days behind my LMP date....which is a complete mystery as there is no way I was only 3DPO and getting positive tests (both IC AND FRER!).
Also hubby and I only BD that ONCE on the day before I should have ovulated......then not again till the day before I got the BFP! So who knows!!
My sub-chorionic haemorrhage is showing signs of resolving slowly - and I have a cyst on my right ovary the size of a kiwi fruit - but hoping both those will resolve by my 12 weeks scan. Finger's crossed!
So new due date of 19th Oct.

Still will be checking up on you girls - I am totally thrilled about the idea of seeing lots of positive pee sticks in here soon!!! :D

oh and morning sickness got to me about a week ago....I have to eat constantly or I feel pukey ;)

awesome Katie! looking forward to seenig some ultrasound pics soon!!!

Massive temp drop this morning. Still no AF but I'm sure she is coming...

I feel so behind. Lol
Im only 4dpo. I doubt this month is it. But guess we will see..

I'm officially out this morning, woke up with horrible cramps and AF!

Next cycle I'm going to scale back a bit, no temping, just opks, vacation in two weeks YAY!

I'm officially out this morning, woke up with horrible cramps and AF!

Next cycle I'm going to scale back a bit, no temping, just opks, vacation in two weeks YAY!

sorry :(

no luck for us this month.. MrsKatie your it :)
anyone else still in?

Hey, I'm here! Waiting to O - :yawn:

How are you doing? My OH came home at lunch today so we could BD bless him :) Then my step son came home from school early lol!

Haha! Thats to funny..
Im doing alright, just 8dpo.Just waitingg..This time it seems like its taking foreverrr!

Poor Mrs. LCS!

lol..i think af is done..jsut waiting to O.. lol.. this sux.
any symptoms hawk?

Waiting to O, should be next week sometime.

No symptoms that i know of. Ive been really tired but i think its cause i messed up my sleep schedule over the weekend.

Waiting to O here too! Smiley face opks arrived in the mail today, yay! Leaving for vacation in 10 days, can't WAIT!

Good luck hawk!

12dpo. Ready for af to kick my butt once more. lol. This time feels like its taken foreverrrr.. Im ready to get back to baby dancing. :)
Hope you ladies are doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->