• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing on the 30th?

I hope im in the 85 precent. 4 more months and it will be a year of trying.. i was hoping i was lucky enough to get one before but guess not.

Jury3- Thanks for giving me hope! My LP is 13 days. I'm not showing any signs expect fatigue and nausea, which are also PMS symptoms, so technically I'm not exhibiting any early signs. I am a little surprised that my bbs aren't sore because they usually feel like 10 lb weights the week before AF.

hawk-You've probably told me before, but are you temping, tracking cm and using opks?

Im pretty sure im getting af any damn day..used an opk and totally negative..

LC-You aren't out till she shows...if she does, I say buy a basal thermometer and start temping. Do you track CM or CP?

I do monitor cm..im def temping this time.
how are u feeling jury

I think the temping will definitely help pinpoint your O and/or make sure you are definitely Oing. That way, if you do end up going to a doc to talk about options, you'll have some evidence to share with them.

I'm feeling good. My bbs are sore (normal), my nipples are sensitive (not as normal, but has happened before), I had some pinches/twinges yesterday and today I felt the lightest bit of cramping and slight bloating...I did have chinese for lunch, so that could be the reason for that lol I'm 7 dpo and I'm already starting to think about testing...I want to try to hold off for a while though lol

Good morning ladies (although I suppose it's only morning for me)

I think I'm 10dpo today, tested again this am and it's darker! YIPEE

Please stick bean!

Hoping to hear some good news from you ladies today! COME ON BFPS!

Attachments

• P1010029.jpg
    P1010029.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 17
That's definitely a line! I can see it! Congrats kt, you must be so excited! May your bean be sticky and you have a h&h 9 months!

Im officially out. my cycles are now ranging from 26-33 days and are starting at night. starting with 3 days of dark discharge beforehand..??? And 5 days early..So strange for me

kt-how many months were you ttc? I bet your so excited! I love seeing bfps...gives me hope lol

Thanks everyone! For me it was third cycle is a charm! Although we were NTNP for a bit before

jury, when are you testing? hope it's your month too!

Mrs LCS sorry you are out!

Good morning ladies (although I suppose it's only morning for me)

I think I'm 10dpo today, tested again this am and it's darker! YIPEE

Please stick bean!

Hoping to hear some good news from you ladies today! COME ON BFPS!

Fantastic KT!! So happy for you xx

its ok.. hoping doc appt will have some answers to my strange cycles lately.

very happy for you Kt!!! any darker today..?? a line is a line! whens the blood test!

Jury, any news for you?

Hawk??

Congrats kt! I hope to be joining you in BFP land today! I'm 10 dpo myself so hopefully the FRER is very, very nice to me and shows me a second line!

Well, still no luck. A big stark white negative. Ah well, it's still early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->