• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing on the 30th?

I am supposed to test on the 30th. Mind if I join the waiting group? Of course, I may end up cracking by the 27th even though that'd only be 11dpo. I'm 8 dpo today and so far I've restrained myself. I attribute it to the fact that I'm a cheap skate and don't want to buy a bunch of tests so if I don't have cheap tests then I don't seem to test too soon. I kinda think my chart is beginning to show a triphasic pattern. A few other people have said it looks that way as well but I'm not going to look into it too much or I will go absolutely insane.

Chart looks great!! I am testing on the 30th as well!! :happydance: Hoping for a BFP for us!!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31e927//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Hey ladies!! I would love to join!! Af is due 30 but I will be testing 28th...I will be 14 DPO then.

WHo am I kidding I cant hold out that long ...lol I POAS today at 10DPO and got BFN :( GL and FX to everyone!!

Hey ladies!! I would love to join!! Af is due 30 but I will be testing 28th...I will be 14 DPO then.

WHo am I kidding I cant hold out that long ...lol I POAS today at 10DPO and got BFN :( GL and FX to everyone!!

lol, i tested at 9dpo when i thought i had ib. still no af..but im not due until 30th.. we'lll see. fx for you and welcome!

Well, ladies, my temp jumped yet again today. From 98.56 yesterday to 98.72 today! I may need to be talked out of testing today haha!

Hi Ladies!

It's been awhile since I posted on here. Me and DH are on vacation in Asia and having an amazing time. I didn't temp this month because I knew it would be off but I think I am 10dpo today. Tested this am and I saw a faint line! Really hoping it gets darker tomorrow!

FX for everyone that this is our cycle!

AWESOME!!!!!! keep us posted kt. 10dpo!!!
are you having cramping at all????? i am..im 10dpo..

i am on my third day of dark brown d/c.. today i have weird cramping and severe lower back pain..which i never get.. my period isnt due til end of this week..any thoughts?? why would my d/c be dark brown for a few days..and how do you tell if its not just pre period spotting.

Mrs LCS really hope it's IB! I have a little bit of cramping on and off but nothing compared to my normal AF at this point.

Mrs LCS really hope it's IB! I have a little bit of cramping on and off but nothing compared to my normal AF at this point.

yea, i dont know anymore.. ive had brown d/c before every period since my D & C.. but today im having cramps and lower back pain..its so weird.. i just know af will come..

ValDante-Welcome! Your chart looks good! Lets hope it stays up! I usually start testing at 8 dpo...so I'm not the person to talk you out of anything lol

NoGreaterLove-Welcome! I've very strongly considered getting the walmart cheapies as well...I usually go ahead and crack with the FRERs and pretend like I didn't spend the money lol

prettyjen82-Welcome! 14 dpo seems like a good time to test! My AF is due 14 dpo, so I usually don't last that long lol

7kt13-How long have you been on vacation? My brother-in-law and his new wife just arrived in Japan yesterday for their honeymoon. How exciting! I hope it gets darker tomorrow! Yay!

Mrs.LCS-You aren't out until AF shows. Since we started ttc, it seems like my cycles have been a little different each month. Last month I started spotting and continued for 3 days before AF showed 2 or 3 days early. Usually I have 2 days of spotting and then AF on 14 dpo. It's very frustrating. Don't get discouraged yet, it could still be ib...

ValDante-Welcome! Your chart looks good! Lets hope it stays up! I usually start testing at 8 dpo...so I'm not the person to talk you out of anything lol

NoGreaterLove-Welcome! I've very strongly considered getting the walmart cheapies as well...I usually go ahead and crack with the FRERs and pretend like I didn't spend the money lol

prettyjen82-Welcome! 14 dpo seems like a good time to test! My AF is due 14 dpo, so I usually don't last that long lol

7kt13-How long have you been on vacation? My brother-in-law and his new wife just arrived in Japan yesterday for their honeymoon. How exciting! I hope it gets darker tomorrow! Yay!

Mrs.LCS-You aren't out until AF shows. Since we started ttc, it seems like my cycles have been a little different each month. Last month I started spotting and continued for 3 days before AF showed 2 or 3 days early. Usually I have 2 days of spotting and then AF on 14 dpo. It's very frustrating. Don't get discouraged yet, it could still be ib...

hey girl! hows vaca??
but would it be brown for 3 days?? just seems unhealthy

Vaca was good! Lots of food and family. We just took it easy all week, slept in, did some shopping. It was sunny but in the 20s and 30s they whole time. We came home to 10-13 inches of snow lol Good news is I am off work today because of it! lol So I have one more day to rest :)

I've heard of women saying they were convinced they had a full period but found out they were pregnant. Brown spotting for 3 days would not be unusual. Have you done another opk? Just curious...

Vaca was good! Lots of food and family. We just took it easy all week, slept in, did some shopping. It was sunny but in the 20s and 30s they whole time. We came home to 10-13 inches of snow lol Good news is I am off work today because of it! lol So I have one more day to rest :)

I've heard of women saying they were convinced they had a full period but found out they were pregnant. Brown spotting for 3 days would not be unusual. Have you done another opk? Just curious...

last opk i did was yesterday and it was almost same color as control line- maybe a shade lighter, but negative hpt.
im about to drive myself to the ER to have them test me lol..

glad to hear you had some good times and relaxation! 10inches!!!!!omg. we have like 3 but nothing sticking to roads..

Just wanted to share:

Of all couples trying to conceive, here's about how long it takes:
30 percent get pregnant the first cycle (about one month)
59 percent get pregnant within three cycles (about three months)
80 percent get pregnant within six cycles (about six months)
85 percent get pregnant within 12 cycles (about one year)
91 percent get pregnant within 36 cycles (about three years)
93 to 95 percent get pregnant within 48 cycles (about four years)

Thank you! I had a moment of weakness and decided to test today. I'm only 8 dpo so my :bfn: didn't sting too much. I think I am going to count myself out this cycle my temp dropped so much today.

Loveshine-That is for ALL couples trying to conceive...It doesn't say if they were natural or not, but it does include fertility issues. It will happen, don't get discouraged yet. We are both still early in our ttc journeys :)

Nogreaterlove-Your temp could still go back up. Mine usually drops around 7 or 8 dpo and then goes back up. How long is your luteal phase usually?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->