• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing on the 30th?

Boo for AF lc, I hope the doc can give you some answers...

Valdante-Your chart has a nice rise going!

AFM- 8 DPO today, no testing yet, staying strong! Lol bbs and nipples still sore, but that's about it...

jury: Doesn't it?! Thank you so much for saying that! I mentioned it to someone today and she got all...Negative Nancy on me saying it happened to her last spring and some crap about the spring temp changes affecting her BBT or something...she couldn't be nice like you and just be encouraging that the temps look great! Set my hormonal self off....Hmm mood swing, maybe it's another good sign!

Good luck ValDante, temps are really looking good!

FX for everyone :)

kt: Thanks very much! I'm really hoping I'm not one of those the temps just go up like that on a regular basis. It would REALLY suck for that...

Jury, No I don't temp or anything.. I do pay attention to my cm and I go off a app I have.. Just letting it happen on its own. I'm really proud of myself for not really thinkin about it. Cause we all know that's hard to do..

Congrats Kt.

Hey ladies!! I would love to join!! Af is due 30 but I will be testing 28th...I will be 14 DPO then.

WHo am I kidding I cant hold out that long ...lol I POAS today at 10DPO and got BFN :( GL and FX to everyone!!

I am with ya!! LOL!! I tested today and got a BFN, but was expected tho. Trying to be patient. I am still in the race!! I am now 7 or 8 DPO today. I have two website that I use to chart (FF and Medhelp) and they both show a day's dofference between ovulation pinpoint date. Temps are still high!! Praise God!! Heavy/full feeling (.)(.), dull low back pain, and gas gas with more gas!! My chart is below.:happydance::hugs:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31e927//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Okay, I swore up and down the test was negative and no faint line was present until someone showed this to me. Can you see the beginnings of a faint positive? Once this was pointed out to me I couldn't stop seeing it. At least 5 people have messaged me pointing out this line. I'm kinda in disbelief now....I mean, I see it yet my mind doesn't believe it. Maybe I am crazy....

Edit: it's easier to see on this website, where I posted it.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=111805

Attachments

• ctp-97084-1364304745.jpg
    ctp-97084-1364304745.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 8
kt...im so happy for u... :) so exciting seeing these bfps... :)
val....your temps do look really great...and i kinda can c wat u c...lets hope and keep fingers crossed for progression on the following tests...best of luck girl... :)
lauren,love and hawk...booo to af...all the best for next cycle

pdx: You make six people who see it. I'm beginning to not feel as crazy.... It's really strong on the bottom near the dot I placed and gets fainter as it goes on....

Def dont believe it til the line is darker. I had one that was like that and it wasn't real.

Hey ladies!! I would love to join!! Af is due 30 but I will be testing 28th...I will be 14 DPO then.

WHo am I kidding I cant hold out that long ...lol I POAS today at 10DPO and got BFN :( GL and FX to everyone!!

I am with ya!! LOL!! I tested today and got a BFN, but was expected tho. Trying to be patient. I am still in the race!! I am now 7 or 8 DPO today. I have two website that I use to chart (FF and Medhelp) and they both show a day's dofference between ovulation pinpoint date. Temps are still high!! Praise God!! Heavy/full feeling (.)(.), dull low back pain, and gas gas with more gas!! My chart is below.:happydance::hugs:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31e927//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Your chart looks great!! I have SO many symptoms but I'm beginning to think mother nature is playing cruel tricks to my body while TTC :( symptoms I never get, so who knows..Just ready for AFto be here so I can start over.. 4 more days....

jury: Doesn't it?! Thank you so much for saying that! I mentioned it to someone today and she got all...Negative Nancy on me saying it happened to her last spring and some crap about the spring temp changes affecting her BBT or something...she couldn't be nice like you and just be encouraging that the temps look great! Set my hormonal self off....Hmm mood swing, maybe it's another good sign!

Well, it definitely could turn out to be nothing...that's just how the game goes. However, we might as well give each other hope and try to stay positive, right?! lol
However, I don't see a line...but that could just be me. I would wait and test again tomorrow morning or the next morning. See if you can see a line then. Hopefully there really is a line!

Jury, No I don't temp or anything.. I do pay attention to my cm and I go off a app I have.. Just letting it happen on its own. I'm really proud of myself for not really thinkin about it. Cause we all know that's hard to do..

I would suggest at least using opks so you know you're getting a surge. It's hard to tell if you are Oing or when you actually O if you aren't doing opks or temping. I know that when you take concerns to a doctor they like to see some evidence of what's been going on too. I totally get not wanting to obsess over it though. Just a thought :)

Today's test. It's pink in real life but it's extremely faint.

https://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae347/AmethystSaoirse-TheIrishDragon/P1000346_zps1bf1a97c.jpg

i definitely c it today....eeeeekkkk...exciting !!!!!!!!!!!

pdx: ^_^ It makes me happy every time I look at it. I'll confirm with a digital in a couple of days.

pdx: ^_^ It makes me happy every time I look at it. I'll confirm with a digital in a couple of days.

yes of course it makes u happy sweety...your temps looks great too...fx for u:happydance:

ValDante- I can see your line....Congratulations!!!!:happydance: How many dpo are you and what date was your next cycle expected to start?

valdante-I can see the line today too! Yay! I hope it keeps getting darker for you :) How many months ttc is this? Your chart still looks good too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->