• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing on the 30th?

Hi nice to meet you Mrs LCS :)

Fingers crossed for you :) x

I know so many PMS symptoms are also PG symptoms... Thats the difficult thing x

Xxxx

yea it really is.. very frustrating.

ive missed my whole period..i was supposed to start clomid this cycle..and if im not pregnant and just skipped a period im going to be so mad lol.. waiting for doc to call me back to see if i can get a blood test

Have you tested recently?? My god, that would be so frustrating... Unless of course you are PG! Then it would be awesome!

well, i tested at 9dpo lol......neg.. then again last night which was "15dpo" not sure when i ovulated..and it was neg.
i am waiting my doc to call me back to let me get blood test. i hate this.. i was so excited to start clomid..and no af.. and neg preg tests..im starting to really not get along with my body.

my first pregnancy that i lost..i didnt get a positve home test until almost 2 weeks after my missed period

just had a tiny brown spot on my pad..nothing else though when i wiped.. hmmm.. start of af or..... I.HATE.THIS.

Have you tested recently?? My god, that would be so frustrating... Unless of course you are PG! Then it would be awesome!

I tested 3 days in a row, DPO 8-10 all BFNs... :( so I am going to wait a few days for AF and test if it hasn't started.

just had a tiny brown spot on my pad..nothing else though when i wiped.. hmmm.. start of af or..... I.HATE.THIS.

Oh no!!! So sorry, I know how frustrating it is!

Lauren hopefully watever it is it will show up pretty quick...hang in there honey...i know ur excited abt clomid and its goin to work out :flower:

so im just waiting blood results..should be thursday or friday..wait wait wait..lol

I have my fingers crossed for you MrsLCS.

For me.. I havent really had any cm this time. I did have some a couple days at the first of fertile days but nothing since. Not sure whats up.. Not normal for me to be dry like this.

Hi Slamdunc :)

Yes we are on exact same day... Ive been trying for well over 2 years now :( x
Im used to the cramping early and right up to AF .. But i have read that it could be a PG symptom too so fingers crossed xxx when are you going to test? So nice to meet people in the same boat who understand xxxxxxx

Kellie x

Kel, we are totally in the same boat and I am so happy to be in there with ya! I am a poas addict. I can commit to waiting if you'll do it with me. I REALLY REALLY (do I sound slightly desperate) that this is our month. How are you feeling today?

Oh gosh, I forgot to put a word after Really Really...I was gonna put hope, but I say we should claim it! I REALLY REALLY KNOW this is our month! Ha! Maybe that will keep that witch away XXXXXXX. BABY DUST!

Oh Mrs LCS :( xxx sorry to hear that x hugs x

Slamdunc - still cramping and still tender bbs x :) we shall see x positive thoughts x

I have just stocked up on OPKs, Royal Jelly and a BBT thermometer lol. Funny thing is I don't think they will arrive until after ovulation so might be a waste of money but oh well, gives me something else to obsess over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->